MORTAL KOMBAT crybabies

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ghost2046

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ghost2046
Member since 2009 • 351 Posts

anyone notice there are more sore losers in MK then the C O D games?

xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 xxKai
Member since 2011 • 2689 Posts

Lol it's expected dude

Avatar image for deactivated-64b76bd048860
deactivated-64b76bd048860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 deactivated-64b76bd048860
Member since 2007 • 4363 Posts
With online gaming, it's to be expected.
Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Rod90
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts
Babylaties? lol
Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

Well fighting games are much more personal so yeah its natural and has always been that way. The worst part is people have bad attitudes regardless of weather you win or lose. Win a game and bam your a scrub, spammer, lucky ect. Lose a game and you a scrub, spammer, lucky ect. Its always been that way.

LessThanMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LessThanMike
Member since 2002 • 5364 Posts
lol yeah, people take Mortal Kombat wayyyy to seriously :D :D :D
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#8 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
Probably more noticeable in fighters because they are primarily 1vs1, you generally don't notice one person leaving in a FPS (you may notice, but you won't care)
firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts
Probably more noticeable in fighters because they are primarily 1vs1, you generally don't notice one person leaving in a FPS (you may notice, but you won't care)chaoscougar1
Basically what I was going to say. In COD a lot of people don't have mics and even if they do you can only hear people on your own team. Its much less personal. But I'd say there are more "sore losers" and rage quitting and all that in COD type games then MK, at least in my experience.
ModeDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ModeDude
Member since 2009 • 1135 Posts
I tend to find fighting a genre that gets me to be more of a "sore loser" because I don't know what the hell I'm even doing.
javafriek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 javafriek
Member since 2008 • 752 Posts
I think the appropriate term would be "krybabies."
snakemasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 snakemasterx
Member since 2009 • 202 Posts

People quit on me even during player matches. Then they send hate mail. I mean I use Sector and they get mad when I counter them with his teleport uppercut. It's his best move why wouldn't I use it. At least I don't use Scorp or Ermac.

BodomArmy666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BodomArmy666
Member since 2004 • 354 Posts

I'd cry to if I had to play a fighting game online with that much lag....that will make Chuck Noris cry.

slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 slvrraven9
Member since 2004 • 9278 Posts
been that way since Dead or Alive 4 came out. why would this be any different?
1maschr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 1maschr
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

People quit on me even during player matches. Then they send hate mail. I mean I use Sector and they get mad when I counter them with his teleport uppercut. It's his best move why wouldn't I use it. At least I don't use Scorp or Ermac.

snakemasterx
Oh wow you get hate mail?!!?! Thats harsh. Online gaming these days eh?
GamerChick2083

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 GamerChick2083
Member since 2010 • 481 Posts

With online gaming it's to be expected. Although I've had matches with a few people who weren't the world's biggest crybabies. You're darned if you do, darned if you don't.

wolfslayer221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 wolfslayer221
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
that is so stupid sending hate mail just be cause they are getting their butts kicked that makes them the wussies not you
wolfslayer221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 wolfslayer221
yeah the cod players laugh about losing but in mk they just complain about it
MyersB93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MyersB93
Member since 2010 • 31 Posts
well because when some 12 kid is playing online and doesn't get there way then they do what there best and that is cry to there mom's tit about them sucking so bad
bessy67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 bessy67
Member since 2007 • 1734 Posts

Do you play as Noob, Smoke or Scorpion and use their ridiculously cheap moves? That's probably why.

wolfslayer221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 wolfslayer221
most of the kids online are really anooying they talk to much and they are like 5 you are suposse to be 13 for online
Drakebunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Drakebunny
Member since 2008 • 3029 Posts

[QUOTE="snakemasterx"]

1maschr

Oh wow you get hate mail?!!?! Thats harsh. Online gaming these days eh?

I've hardly gotten hatemail outside of Bad Company 2, and I would honestly love some hatemail. Imo, it means you're doing well, and well enough to make other people upset.

Avatar image for ObieBoneshatter
ObieBoneshatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ObieBoneshatter
I only get sore when people use freakin STALE MOVES only.... It drives me NUTS! Or freakin low sweeps one after the other.... man...
ace070590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24 ace070590
Member since 2007 • 439 Posts

I take Mortal Kombat so seriously that if I lose . . . I go play the orginal and I'm all good :) then I cry myself to sleep while watching the Notebook :)

dkidfrmdbx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#25 dkidfrmdbx
Member since 2005 • 453 Posts

i tend to play MVSC3 alot. One thing i can say is i usually get my butt whipped but whenever i encounter the person who uses assists that are impossible to get through and thus i rule as a spammer i let them get as close to beating me as possible and i turn off my 360. I usually get a message afterward consisting of me being a sisssy but i always respond by saying something to the degree of "if you fought me like a man and didnt rely on assists to beat me then i woulda completed the match." They tend to never respond to me and i assume its because i make a valid point in about their cheating and not being able to defeat me normally. mind you its not like im amazing and am difficult to beat.

Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

i tend to play MVSC3 alot. One thing i can say is i usually get my butt whipped but whenever i encounter the person who uses assists that are impossible to get through and thus i rule as a spammer i let them get as close to beating me as possible and i turn off my 360. I usually get a message afterward consisting of me being a sisssy but i always respond by saying something to the degree of "if you fought me like a man and didnt rely on assists to beat me then i woulda completed the match." They tend to never respond to me and i assume its because i make a valid point in about their cheating and not being able to defeat me normally. mind you its not like im amazing and am difficult to beat.

dkidfrmdbx

I really dont understand this attitude, how is it cheating? They arent doing anything the game dosent allow them to do. The option to use assists are also open to you and you should use them as they are a big part of marvel. Its a basic tatic to use assists to keep people out, start combos, ect. Im sorry but to me it just sounds to me like your a sore loser. People dont like losing at games so when they lose theres always an excuse like this game is broken or they were spamming etc. At the end of the day you and your opponent are playing the same game. People also need to stop complaining about spammers. There are plenty of ways to get around someone spamming attacks in most fighting games but id say 90% of people dont bother to figure out. The real question you should be asking is why do i keep getting caught?

I mean come on what does defeat you normally mean?. Does he have to beat you with one arm tied behind his back before its considered a win?

KSEfAN420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 KSEfAN420
Member since 2007 • 216 Posts

yeah the cod players laugh about losing but in mk they just complain about itwolfslayer221
i dont know what your talking about dude... theres been soo many times the team im on kicks the other teams a$$ and they **** and moan like noo 2moro... claiming i mod and S#@!... iv never even tried to mod... it would ruin the game for me...