Monitor is going into power save for some reason.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bojankin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Bojankin
Member since 2003 • 388 Posts

Hey I've been using my LG 22 inch monitor to play my XBOX 360 since launch day using the VGA cable without any problems until now.

Today I turned on my XBOX 360 and my monitor just stays in power save mode and isn't detecting the XBOX 360. I unplugged the cords and it says plug in the cords, I did that then it goes back into power save mode. Anyone have a solution to this problem? Or know what is the cause so I can replace it. Thanks.

Avatar image for seventy5cent832
seventy5cent832

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 seventy5cent832
Member since 2007 • 1057 Posts
do u know if its the moniter or the 360??? if not try hooking the 360 up 2 something else then if it works then u can check the moniter, do u use the monirter for ur pc then try hooking it up to that. i think its the moniter though, i cant really help because i dont know much about moniters.
Bojankin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Bojankin
Member since 2003 • 388 Posts
I hooked my 360 up to my old vga monitor and it works... and it also works throught the dvi cable I use to play my PS3. (my LG LCD monitor has rgb/dvi/component/hdmi connections.) Also its working fine for my computer. This is weird :( I even tried the component cables but they arent working on 360.