Missing Rainbow Six.......

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shawn7324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#1 shawn7324
Member since 2006 • 8690 Posts
A little while back I sold Rainbow Six Vegas & rarely do I sell a game and regret it, but it has come to that. Has the online multiplayer cooled off any, or is it just a popular as it was a couple weeks after it first released??? I'm guessing it is still popular, because usually I can get a game thats been out this long for $30 or less, but this one is still selling higher. I'm gonna look around a bit, but instead of buying The Darkness as I had planned I'm gonna pick this game back up instead.
retrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 retrib
Member since 2007 • 670 Posts

A little while back I sold Rainbow Six Vegas & rarely do I sell a game and regret it, but it has come to that. Has the online multiplayer cooled off any, or is it just a popular as it was a couple weeks after it first released??? I'm guessing it is still popular, because usually I can get a game thats been out this long for $30 or less, but this one is still selling higher. I'm gonna look around a bit, but instead of buying The Darkness as I had planned I'm gonna pick this game back up instead.shawn7324

This game was the 3rd top played game on xbl last week, it's still extremely popular.

RogueEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 RogueEdge
Member since 2007 • 402 Posts
Getting The Darkness seems the better decision to me.
SparseSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 SparseSolid
Member since 2007 • 123 Posts
Getting The Darkness seems the better decision to me.RogueEdge
Yeah RB:6 isnt even that good
oozybear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 oozybear
Member since 2004 • 222 Posts
Sonicxtacy02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Sonicxtacy02
Member since 2007 • 94 Posts
the online community is still as great as ever. Best multiplayer experience to date on xbox live.
Franchise2k6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Franchise2k6
Member since 2005 • 2052 Posts

[QUOTE="RogueEdge"]Getting The Darkness seems the better decision to me.SparseSolid

let me guess, you like Gears Of War. And btw, I am never getting bored of Rainbow Six

retrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 retrib

[QUOTE="SparseSolid"][QUOTE="RogueEdge"]Getting The Darkness seems the better decision to me.Franchise2k6

let me guess, you like Gears Of War. And btw, I am never getting bored of Rainbow Six

IMO, RB6:V is much funner than GeOW, I can't stand people in GeOW, nor its combat system.

cgoa_disciple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 cgoa_disciple
Member since 2007 • 72 Posts
I dont have rainbow 6 so you dont have to start a whole topic about telling me you want it back. I know it was a mistake just dont let it happen again
AMHaag1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 AMHaag1
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
I'll just add that the new downloadable content is great too, with a few new maps and modes... good stuff! So god dammit, get your ass to a gamestop or somewhere and redeem yourself!!!
MIB911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MIB911
Member since 2006 • 1720 Posts

[QUOTE="RogueEdge"]Getting The Darkness seems the better decision to me.SparseSolid

are u joking? the darkness looks horrible and R6: Vegas is one of the best games the 360 has to offer!

retrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 retrib

[QUOTE="SparseSolid"][QUOTE="RogueEdge"]Getting The Darkness seems the better decision to me.MIB911

are u joking? the darkness looks horrible and R6: Vegas is one of the best games the 360 has to offer!

YEA MANN!

SparseSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SparseSolid
[QUOTE="MIB911"]

[QUOTE="SparseSolid"][QUOTE="RogueEdge"]Getting The Darkness seems the better decision to me.retrib

YEA MANN!

The single player is boring....and the online is among the worst on the 360 IMO....frag fest....thats all it is....RB:6 Peaked at black hour its been downhill from there.
SparseSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SparseSolid

[QUOTE="SparseSolid"][QUOTE="RogueEdge"]Getting The Darkness seems the better decision to me.Franchise2k6

umm ok its an opinion and you its obvious like gear because there is a locust as my avatar...GoW is far better than RB:6 and that is the opinion of the general public aswell im afraid.
Staryoshi87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#15 Staryoshi87
Member since 2003 • 12760 Posts
[QUOTE="Franchise2k6"]

[QUOTE="SparseSolid"][QUOTE="RogueEdge"]Getting The Darkness seems the better decision to me.SparseSolid

umm ok its an opinion and you its obvious like gear because there is a locust as my avatar...GoW is far better than RB:6 and that is the opinion of the general public aswell im afraid.

I don't share that opinion.

SparseSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SparseSolid
[QUOTE="SparseSolid"][QUOTE="Franchise2k6"]

[QUOTE="SparseSolid"][QUOTE="RogueEdge"]Getting The Darkness seems the better decision to me.Staryoshi87

I don't share that opinion.

Fair enough but sales dont lie...you can put that down to hype but its still the most played game online by a long way.
Staryoshi87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#17 Staryoshi87
Member since 2003 • 12760 Posts
Personally, all Gears has to offer is hype, imo. I'm not a fan of RSV... but I definitely think it's a better game.