Mile High Club!!!!!!!!! (COD4 Epilogue)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gp19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 gp19
Member since 2005 • 4252 Posts

F*** YEAHHH!!!!! Finally beat the f level on veteran. Had to be the toughest, most frustrating thing of my life, but DAMN it feels rewarding!

Post it here, if you got the Mile High Club achievement

jchaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 jchaff
Member since 2007 • 1063 Posts
U wanna share some info with me on how to beat it? Im suck on it man!
ikn3z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ikn3z
Member since 2003 • 586 Posts

It's not too hard. You just can't be afraid of dying.

This is how I did it.

1 - Sprint to the bathroom, and knife the guy in the throat while running side ways to continue running down the hall

2 - Go through the conference room, kill the guy ASAP and throw a flash into the seats where the enemies come thru the door

3 - Run through and run immediately to the right behind the seats after the conference room. While, the enemies should be flashed, kill as many as you can. At this point, your team should have caught up with you. Once you see them firing, sprint around to the right. (When the door explodes, you should have aroudn 42 seconds remaining)

4 - Hide behind a little stub on the right hand side while the door explodes. When it does, run forward constantly shooting at all the enemies. 3 more guys should come downstairs at the back of the plane.

5 - From here on out, it's really how fast and exceptional you can do it. Go upstiars, do the right, and just fire down the hall killing as many as you can until you need to reload. Run forwards...reload, and now you just gotta kill fast and spring forward. You should have around 5-10 seconds remaining.

6 - When you get to the hostage, WAIT. Don't feel the time pressure since you finally got there. There will be a point when you will have a wide open shot, and wait for it.

That's just how I do it.

gp19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gp19

U wanna share some info with me on how to beat it? Im suck on it man!jchaff

I watched this video and used it for inspiration... I varied a few things cause I'm faster in some areas than he is but yet slower on others.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FbYXV0UivpM

gullytolwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gullytolwyn
Member since 2003 • 362 Posts
The veteran mode in this game isn't even hard, Mile High Club took me about 5 tries to figure out and beat. Hell my friends and I did it the other night numerous times while we were drunk watching the hockey game.
gp19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gp19

The veteran mode in this game isn't even hard, Mile High Club took me about 5 tries to figure out and beat. Hell my friends and I did it the other night numerous times while we were drunk watching the hockey game.gullytolwyn

Either you're in the Army or you are an awesome player, I hope I never play with you online :P

Food_Nipple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Food_Nipple
Member since 2003 • 8379 Posts
I got it after a few hours of playing it over and over again
XGhostEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 XGhostEX
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
w00t me to it took forever but i did it.
jchaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jchaff
Member since 2007 • 1063 Posts

Ugh! I hate my team mates, they wont do anything productive in the level. When someone runs up on me, they wont pull the trigger until after im dead! I hate it!! Your team mates are so damn retarted in this level for some reason. And only getting 20 points is a joke for doing this, its insane!! Maybe one day, but not today lol.

gp19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 gp19

Ugh! I hate my team mates, they wont do anything productive in the level. When someone runs up on me, they wont pull the trigger until after im dead! I hate it!! Your team mates are so damn retarted in this level for some reason. And only getting 20 points is a joke for doing this, its insane!! Maybe one day, but not today lol.

jchaff

It's not that the allies AI is bad, the problem is that the level is too fast and they're not able to react as fast as they should, but overall they act the same way as in the entire game.

Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Trickshot771
Member since 2005 • 12686 Posts
That's the only one I'm missing. I don't know if I'm going to get it anytime soon.
deceased101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deceased101
Member since 2007 • 121 Posts
wtf I never played that on cod 4! I beat single but never been in that plane. Is it only on a certain difficulty?
SexyPorkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SexyPorkins
Member since 2007 • 1222 Posts
Signed.
JDUB_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#14 JDUB_x
Member since 2003 • 2828 Posts
OMFG - you only get 58 seconds to beat it on Vetran?

That is a sick video

rockbottom3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 rockbottom3
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
I hate it when people make difficult things look easy.
REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 REforever101
Member since 2005 • 11223 Posts

i got it. though, i didnt think it was very hard at all

for the start, i took out my handgun and capped the guy in the bathroom through the wall. then i ran into that conference room and capped that guy whos right in front of u with the handgun as well. then i switched to my mp5 and shot everyone as they ran into that next room (making sure to only tap rt, so i dont run out of ammo. u dont have time to reload). then i just sprinted to that area where the hull breach occurs (knifing some poor guy that was in my way). then i used the mp5 to clear out everyone in the next room and capped everyone coming down the stairs. then i picked up a p90 and went up the stairs. I killed everyone in that first room with the mp5 and then sprinted into the next room. i then switched to the p90 and killed everyone IN A LINE as they ran towards you (this is why you needed to pick up the p90, its the only weapon in the level with enough ammo to mow everyone down here). then i just sprinted to the vip (running past the last two guys behind the wall). then from there it was smooth sailing, i just had to pop the hostage taker in the head while aiming down the sight. easy.

whew.....and all that in under one minute!!!!!

unmach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 unmach
Member since 2007 • 352 Posts

The veteran mode in this game isn't even hard, Mile High Club took me about 5 tries to figure out and beat. Hell my friends and I did it the other night numerous times while we were drunk watching the hockey game.gullytolwyn

I agree, I was able to do it while putting it to your girlfriend.

mohammad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mohammad93
Member since 2007 • 2090 Posts

F*** YEAHHH!!!!! Finally beat the f level on veteran. Had to be the toughest, most frustrating thing of my life, but DAMN it feels rewarding!

gp19

lol, congrats, but how did you do it?

b11051973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 b11051973
Member since 2002 • 7621 Posts
I got it last week Sunday. I think I died about 150 times trying to get it. A youtube video helped a lot, but I still died A LOT.
gp19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 gp19

lol, congrats, but how did you do it?

mohammad93

Something similar to this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FbYXV0UivpM

mohammad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 mohammad93
Member since 2007 • 2090 Posts
Thx:D
PnutbutterWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 PnutbutterWolf
Member since 2007 • 32 Posts

FINALLY beat it last night after 100+ plus trys here how i did it....

don't worry about the guy in the bathroom, you can sprint right past him if you click run as SOON as the level begins

I then headed left towards the meeting room, as soon as i got in the doorway shot the guy in the other doorway while still moving(conserve ammo), then throw a flashbang into the middle of the seats straight ahead while still moving

after the flashbang goes off sprint through the room through the right aisle while shooting anyone in the way, and pick up the uzi, i always ducked here and shot the guy in the back right corner(sometimes the flashbang would effect him,sometimes it woudlnt), while still ducked down i went thru the doorway and shot the guy on the right, followed by the one on the left. That was the hardest/ most frustrating part for me.

Next, after they were down i sprinted to the right and hid behind the wall on the right, reloaded my uzi whilei waited for the door to exploded, as soon as it blew up i sprinted forwardand mowed the enemies down, ducked behind that section of seats and shot the guys coming down the steps

ran up the steps to the right while reloading and threw another flashbang into the next doorway. Run through that room while everone is stunned.

I would then pause and a few guys will come out in a single file line, there eaasy to take out if your guns fully loaded.

After they dropped i threw a flashbang( which stunned myslef) and just ran past the last two guys and had about 5 seconds left to pop the guy holding the hostage.

Just dont give up if your trying to get this achievement, you'll figure out your own pattern/ routine that will work.

PS360Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#23 PS360Fanboy
Member since 2007 • 2096 Posts
that is hell to complete that level, i've given up hope....
gp19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 gp19

that is hell to complete that level, i've given up hope....PS360Fanboy

You know the worst part? I actually completed the level 4 times, but missed the headshot at the end and had to start over. That really got me angry

seeker202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 seeker202
Member since 2006 • 111 Posts

wtf I never played that on cod 4! I beat single but never been in that plane. Is it only on a certain difficulty?deceased101

You have to wait till the end of the credits. Remember, patience is a virtue.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#26 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts
dude join the club, i think i ripped my eyelash off trying to get that achievement, but congrats
Ironfungus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Ironfungus
Member since 2007 • 1123 Posts

gp19

Great, now try doing it on the PC version. Whole different level of difficulty.

__MasterVAL__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 __MasterVAL__
Member since 2006 • 519 Posts

My advice: GO FAST! *SIGNED* :twisted:

APOLLOCJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29 APOLLOCJD
Member since 2007 • 2311 Posts

I jsut checked your gamertag Tolwyn and it says you havn't even beaten it......Stop talking s***

Nicky_JD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Nicky_JD
Member since 2007 • 48 Posts
I've got 980 points, the last 20 are Mile high on veteran. I don't want to try it anytime soon to be honest, doing no fighting in the war room on veteran made me want to kill someone.
PnutbutterWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 PnutbutterWolf
Member since 2007 • 32 Posts

[QUOTE="PS360Fanboy"]that is hell to complete that level, i've given up hope....gp19

You know the worst part? I actually completed the level 4 times, but missed the headshot at the end and had to start over. That really got me angry

i only got that far once( the time i beat it) and thought i missed and shot the hostage, my controller in my hand was getting ready to go through my mirror. Ended up nailing the terrorist in the head,looked at my clock and it was 330 am lol, so yeah i kinda got to work a little late today....

i think it shoulda been worth 50 points atleast

matt2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 matt2012
Member since 2007 • 373 Posts
Congratz. I finally beat it on Saturday after about 3 hours of playing that part. I was so happy. Now I only need 3 achievements to finish it. =]
matt2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 matt2012
Member since 2007 • 373 Posts
I was completely retarded the first time I finished it because I thought I'd take the easy way out and shoot the guys legs... BAD idea. It was then when I realized I had to make a headshot. It then took me another hour after that to finish it once and for all.
jackle2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#34 jackle2071
Member since 2004 • 5477 Posts
took me along time but i made it to 1000 points!
DZBricktop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 DZBricktop
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts
I got it. I switched to my pistol, knifed the guy in the bathroom, shot the guy at the end of the hall with my pistol, threw the flashbang, picked up the guy at the end of the halls shotgun, and used it the rest of the way. Not overly easy but not TOO hard.
MasterSandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 MasterSandman
Member since 2007 • 176 Posts

wtf I never played that on cod 4! I beat single but never been in that plane. Is it only on a certain difficulty?deceased101

Go to mission select, then search for it and you would find it, it has the ??? sign.