Mile High Club.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

petros753

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 petros753
Member since 2008 • 163 Posts

Well i just got a copy of Call of duty 5 days ago and beat it and got mostly all the achivements like i got 3 of the 4 horseman achivements and the cargo ship record and some veteran levels (ect) i also beat the game on hardened with some levels beaten on vet... But out of the blue.... Mile high club on veteran comes and kicks me in the balls. Ive had about 213 tries before i just quit trying completly ive tried all the youtube guides and only got to the Hostage once and I was so pumped and stuff that i accidentaly shot him and SCREAMED MY BUTT OFF!!!!!!

Anyone Else completly quit on this achivement.. Ive only tried it today but Im sure im done.

EDIT: I FINNALY GOT IT In 2 days of trying i swear when that achivement icon popped up my balls grew bigger 0.o Thanks for your thoughts guys now i can rest in peace and know im a COD4 Pro now to get some online action XD

lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts
:lol: you shot the hostage :o. i thought the same thing would happen to me..but it didnt, im a good shot :P. i looked at the youtube vids and did the same thing they did. just use flash bangs-and only a few bullets and hurry to the back, oh and take your time aiming :roll:.
petros753

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 petros753
Well im gonna try tommorow for fun but i get really really angry and start swearing and get all emotional... :o :P Meh I remember trying to Beat mgs3 on europian extreme... Took a month but was worth it at teh end :) Mile high Club Will go into my achivement list.... One day... One day...
atm0073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 atm0073
Member since 2005 • 3069 Posts
You mean Call of Duty 4... ? Anyway, I personally ended up getting it with very little hassle. At the time I finally got it, I had just tried it about 15 times prior. I was really in my zone that day; it was during the summer. Man I miss those days... I accomplished so much back then :) But yeah I have a lot of friends who nearly killed themselves over this achievement (exaggeration, of course). One of my friends grew so frustrated it after trying it so many times that he violently gnawed away pieces of his controller with his teeth. To this day, the teeth marks still show on it, lol.
FalcoLX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 FalcoLX
Member since 2007 • 4452 Posts
Those video guides are bull****. My guys never move up when I follow it exactly. They always dawdle at the back and pick their noses.
i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 i-rock-socks
Member since 2007 • 3826 Posts

the video guides didnt help me much

it was hard, took me 4 hours over 2 days (for a 1 min mission thats alot of death)

if you do decide to try again, never reload just switch weapons with guns on the ground and hope its fully loaded and remember you dont need to kill everyone, just throw a flashbang and run past some guys.

that required more skill than all of the other missions combined, you coulda just won the lottery seven times but lucks not gonna help ya here:P

allan100189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 allan100189
Member since 2008 • 64 Posts
Haha, I can proudly say that I got my mile high acheivement in like 15 mins and no guide 8). Just keep trying youll get it eventually. I personaly though the sniper level was way harder.
perry933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 perry933
Member since 2007 • 621 Posts

Its COD 4 for strarters

Yeah I beat it on like the 40th try

Just use your Flash grenades and rush...you dont have to kill everyone

FalcoLX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 FalcoLX
Member since 2007 • 4452 Posts
Haha, I can proudly say that I got my mile high acheivement in like 15 mins and no guide 8). Just keep trying youll get it eventually. I personaly though the sniper level was way harder.allan100189
First sniper level was a cake walk. The second one at the ferris wheel was probably the hardest story mission.
perry933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 perry933
Member since 2007 • 621 Posts

[QUOTE="allan100189"]Haha, I can proudly say that I got my mile high acheivement in like 15 mins and no guide 8). Just keep trying youll get it eventually. I personaly though the sniper level was way harder.FalcoLX
First sniper level was a cake walk. The second one at the ferris wheel was probably the hardest story mission.

pretty sure thats what he was talking about

dxy592

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 dxy592
Member since 2006 • 1505 Posts
It took me an hour of trying. I also killed the hostage the first time I made it to the end. Memorize the enemy's pattern and shave down your time room by room and you should get it pretty quickly.
Englandfc1966

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Englandfc1966
Member since 2005 • 2217 Posts
I do it for fun and i've done it for my brother and his friends. When you get to the hostage just aim up slightly and fire as soon as you can, remember aim up slightly easy.
Andrn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Andrn
Member since 2008 • 2098 Posts
You mean Call of Duty 4... ? Anyway, I personally ended up getting it with very little hassle. At the time I finally got it, I had just tried it about 15 times prior. I was really in my zone that day; it was during the summer. Man I miss those days... I accomplished so much back then :) But yeah I have a lot of friends who nearly killed themselves over this achievement (exaggeration, of course). One of my friends grew so frustrated it after trying it so many times that he violently gnawed away pieces of his controller with his teeth. To this day, the teeth marks still show on it, lol.atm0073
I believe he's saying he bought CoD4 5 days ago, and it just calling it "Call of Duty." And Mile High Club wasn't that hard, just memorize what works.
Avatar image for AnIlegalMexican
AnIlegalMexican

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 AnIlegalMexican
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
try this, it helped me alot more than any of the other guides http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=FbYXV0UivpM&feature=related
DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DJSAV_101
Member since 2008 • 3701 Posts
I always make it to the last part with enemies before the hostage but never make it either because of time or because im killed. I'll get it soon though. Its not too difficult.
str33t_sold1er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#16 str33t_sold1er
Member since 2008 • 68 Posts
lol:D
dxy592

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 dxy592
Member since 2006 • 1505 Posts

I do it for fun and i've done it for my brother and his friends. When you get to the hostage just aim up slightly and fire as soon as you can, remember aim up slightly easy.Englandfc1966

You can also sprint or jump towards the hostage and get a close-up headshot before time runs out. I used the jumping technique.

g5velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 g5velocity
Member since 2007 • 1017 Posts
Not only did I make it with 8 seconds to spare but I used my knife to kill the terrorist and t-bagged him to boot. That got me the achievement and I did it in such an pwnage manner that XBL awarded me 5000MPs.
Roxas12934

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19 Roxas12934
Member since 2006 • 1854 Posts

Heh you thought Mile high Club was bad? Try Call of Duty WaW on Veteran. I guarantee you will throw your controller in the garbage :lol:

Atreyu606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20 Atreyu606
Member since 2008 • 282 Posts
naw. I didn't quit. I have it!! WOOO lol
Atreyu606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#21 Atreyu606
Member since 2008 • 282 Posts
Not only did I make it with 8 seconds to spare but I used my knife to kill the terrorist and t-bagged him to boot. That got me the achievement and I did it in such an pwnage manner that XBL awarded me 5000MPs.g5velocity
I highly doubt that
Goron24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Goron24
Member since 2005 • 1043 Posts

Heh you thought Mile high Club was bad? Try Call of Duty WaW on Veteran. I guarantee you will throw your controller in the garbage :lol:

Roxas12934
haha i did that with the frustratingly inconsistent Mp
chugachea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 chugachea
Member since 2008 • 736 Posts

Ya i feel you man. Me and my friend sat there for an hour alternating turns trying to beat it... We eventually got it.

And just curious, but how did you end up at about that number? Kinda of an off #. If you were giving a round about number wouldnt it be like an interval of 10 or something?

RushMetallica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#24 RushMetallica
Member since 2007 • 4501 Posts
Its COD4, and you just keep trying.
DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 DJSAV_101

I always make it to the last part with enemies before the hostage but never make it either because of time or because im killed. I'll get it soon though. Its not too difficult. DJSAV_101

Just got it. lol Took 6 tries.

PhoenixVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#26 PhoenixVenom
Member since 2008 • 706 Posts

[QUOTE="allan100189"]Haha, I can proudly say that I got my mile high acheivement in like 15 mins and no guide 8). Just keep trying youll get it eventually. I personaly though the sniper level was way harder.FalcoLX

the farthest i got was to the top of the stairs up to the second level. and hell yeah the sniper mission when you had to carry the wounded guy by the ferris wheel was def the hardest mission by far imo

--MAV3R1CK--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#27 --MAV3R1CK--
Member since 2006 • 9346 Posts
It's actually quite easy after a few tries.
tnargus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 tnargus
Member since 2008 • 475 Posts
Not only did I make it with 8 seconds to spare but I used my knife to kill the terrorist and t-bagged him to boot. That got me the achievement and I did it in such an pwnage manner that XBL awarded me 5000MPs.g5velocity
Lol :D This guy is my hero haha.
JohnnySN1P3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29 JohnnySN1P3R
Member since 2008 • 1916 Posts
I got on a fluke. I played multiplayer a lot, so I just used my strategy of flash spamming and firing at anything that moved.
OfficialBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 OfficialBed
Member since 2005 • 17668 Posts

Well i just got a copy of Call of duty 5 days ago and beat it and got mostly all the achivements like i got 3 of the 4 horseman achivements and the cargo ship record and some veteran levels (ect) i also beat the game on hardened with some levels beaten on vet... But out of the blue.... Mile high club on veteran comes and kicks me in the balls. Ive had about 213 tries before i just quit trying completly ive tried all the youtube guides and only got to the Hostage once and I was so pumped and stuff that i accidentaly shot him and SCREAMED MY BUTT OFF!!!!!!

Anyone Else completly quit on this achivement.. Ive only tried it today but Im sure im done.

petros753

First of all, I'm pretty sure you mean Call of Duty 4. Also, I never gave up on the Mile High Club achievement. I just kept trying and trying and I eventually got it. It just takes time.

petros753

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 petros753
I DID IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG I FEEL SO GOOOOOOOOOOOD~!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!! i played it again for fun today and i bloody did it :) aND I PLAYED IT AGAIN AFTER I GOT THE ACHIVEMENT AND I CAN DO IT EASILY NOW :) THANK GOD!!!!!!!!! i read only 4.5 people who play COD4 have it so that means im pro :)
tnargus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 tnargus
Member since 2008 • 475 Posts
I DID IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG I FEEL SO GOOOOOOOOOOOD~!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!! i played it again for fun today and i bloody did it :) aND I PLAYED IT AGAIN AFTER I GOT THE ACHIVEMENT AND I CAN DO IT EASILY NOW :) THANK GOD!!!!!!!!! i read only 4.5 people who play COD4 have it so that means im pro :)petros753
From that last comment i'm fairly sure it means you're a douche.
SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 SSBFan12
Member since 2008 • 11981 Posts

The Mile High Club was easy for me you just have to use grenades and flasbangs at the right time.

DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 DJSAV_101

The Mile High Club was easy for me you just have to use grenades and flasbangs at the right time.

SSBFan12

Ummm... grenades are not allowed.