Microsofts E3 Lineup ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Coey-69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Coey-69
Member since 2008 • 228 Posts

Hey, I was just browsing around and found this http://www.xboxliveaddicts.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=36706&mode=threaded it seems someone has leaked their E3 Lineup a little bit early. I know this might be fake but if not then that looks like an awesome lineup. What do you guys think?

j03yAsunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 j03yAsunder
Member since 2006 • 941 Posts

If true I hope Konami's secret game is the rumored 360 Castlevania w/ Alucard... That would make me very happy :)...

ronnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 ronnet
Member since 2003 • 9637 Posts

It's not true, last year there were tons fo these lists of which some more realistic then this one and all of them were false at the end. This list is exacly what people want to see, nothing more and nothing less. You can be sure that Microsoft will fill of their presentation with useless stuff aswell like the new arcade line-up and new avatar features.

Darkslayer16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Darkslayer16
Member since 2006 • 3619 Posts

It's not true, last year there were tons fo these lists of which some more realistic then this one and all of them were false at the end. This list is exacly what people want to see, nothing more and nothing less. You can be sure that Microsoft will fill of their presentation with useless stuff aswell like the new arcade line-up and new avatar features.

ronnet

Useless stuff? Some people like myself actually like arcade games.

CerpinCygnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 CerpinCygnus
Member since 2007 • 758 Posts

Metal Gear Solid 4 would be nice to see. If the "secret Konami game" actually is a new 3D Castlevania I'll be very,very happy. As for the list,I'd say that it's one of the many fakes that'll pop up before E3 actually hits. They're interesting to look at though :)

Avatar image for Un4givingAsault
Un4givingAsault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 Un4givingAsault
Member since 2008 • 1053 Posts

If this list were real it would have contained Mass Effect 2

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
Hopefully it's either not true or either just a part of their lineup. There's only mention of 1 new game.