Microsoft has commited crimes for us gamers!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

--Sinister--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 --Sinister--
Member since 2006 • 3136 Posts
did you notice that top notce (sp) games like "The Chronicles of Riddick" and others are still not bc? who here thinks some of microsoft needs to up the anti?  its been months since ive played my favorite game of all time (riddick) and i need the set up!
nivet14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 nivet14
Member since 2006 • 5329 Posts
What ?
butkis689

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 butkis689
Member since 2003 • 1955 Posts
I don't have very many regular xbox games anymore, plus i sold my old xbox. so it doesn't relaly matter to me as long as they have the top sellers which they do. although idk why riddick isn't on there.
-Zeta-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 -Zeta-
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
What ?nivet14
spitshine1144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 spitshine1144
Member since 2003 • 10972 Posts
Well I think they updated ther BC list for the last time. So I don't think we'll ever see Ridick
limpbizkit818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 limpbizkit818
Member since 2004 • 15044 Posts
I dont know how hard it is to make an emulator for the 360, so I really cant say anything.
lge777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 lge777
Member since 2003 • 2507 Posts

did you notice that top notce (sp) games like "The Chronicles of Riddick" and others are still not bc? who here thinks some of microsoft needs to up the anti?  its been months since ive played my favorite game of all time (riddick) and i need the set up!--Sinister--

No crime you where warned before you bought the system that not all game would be BC

monco59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#8 monco59
Member since 2007 • 2473 Posts
did you notice that top notce (sp) games like "The Chronicles of Riddick" and others are still not bc? who here thinks some of microsoft needs to up the anti? its been months since ive played my favorite game of all time (riddick) and i need the set up!--Sinister--

So why did you get rid of your original Xbox? I am so sick of this bc crap. I've never played an old Xbox game on my 360, since I have no need. Why? Because I was smart enough to not chuck the old one away (trading it IS chucking it away).
DrPwnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DrPwnage
Member since 2006 • 242 Posts
"Wondering why The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay still isn't backward-compatible with Xbox 360? There's a really good reason The Mole can't yet reveal, but know this: You will get to play it on 360 - in a form you probably wouldn't expect..."

From the Rumor Mole in OXM.
Zoobaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 Zoobaz
Member since 2003 • 2632 Posts
What ?nivet14
I second that, but I would like to add to your reply What? Are you HIGH
--Sinister--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 --Sinister--
Member since 2006 • 3136 Posts
i jusy
[QUOTE="--Sinister--"]did you notice that top notce (sp) games like "The Chronicles of Riddick" and others are still not bc? who here thinks some of microsoft needs to up the anti? its been months since ive played my favorite game of all time (riddick) and i need the set up!monco59

So why did you get rid of your original Xbox? I am so sick of this bc crap. I've never played an old Xbox game on my 360, since I have no need. Why? Because I was smart enough to not chuck the old one away (trading it IS chucking it away).

i didnt chuck it away, i had xbox 1 and a 360, then my xbox 1 broke, and how many issues ago did the rumor mole say that?
Recon13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Recon13
Member since 2007 • 682 Posts
did you notice that top notce (sp) games like "The Chronicles of Riddick" and others are still not bc? who here thinks some of microsoft needs to up the anti?  its been months since ive played my favorite game of all time (riddick) and i need the set up!--Sinister--
No, I don't play old Xbox games.. It's time for the future, time to move on..
Pit_italy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Pit_italy
Member since 2005 • 965 Posts
man if u are so desperate get the pc version.
shawn7324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#14 shawn7324
Member since 2006 • 8690 Posts
I picked up some original Xbox games awhile back, but never really felt like playing them since I also had games like Gears Of War, Rainbow Six Vegas, GRAW, Burnout Revenge, and Fight Night Round 3.  There is only one original Xbox game that I want to get, and I know that I will play and thats Tetris Worlds. 
Mikerules868

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Mikerules868
Member since 2004 • 2153 Posts
[QUOTE="nivet14"]What ?-Zeta-

the...
TheNIM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TheNIM
Member since 2006 • 312 Posts
Backwards compatibility is overratted. That's why they made an entirely new system... so you don't have to play the monstrosity that is the original xbox.
TheNIM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TheNIM
man if u are so desperate get the pc version.Pit_italy
Is that Halo pick in your sig appropriate? lol
bigse63xy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 bigse63xy
Member since 2007 • 942 Posts
[QUOTE="Pit_italy"]man if u are so desperate get the pc version.TheNIM

I don't see why not. Why don't you explain?
JohnWinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 JohnWinger
Member since 2007 • 1903 Posts

Microsoft sucks at pleasing people.

That game should have been on the list a year ago.

This is total BULL****!!!!

PantsOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 PantsOfFury
Member since 2005 • 414 Posts
did you notice that top notce (sp) games like "The Chronicles of Riddick" and others are still not bc? who here thinks some of microsoft needs to up the anti? its been months since ive played my favorite game of all time (riddick) and i need the set up!--Sinister--
"Did you notice that top notch games like, "The Chronicles of Riddick" and some others are still not backwards-compatible? Who here thinks that Microsoft needs to do something about it? It's been months since I've played my favorite game (Riddick), and I don't want to buy a used XBOX for 10 bucks. There, that should diminish some of the "what" that's been going on. I don't see how the title of the post fits in though...
PantsOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 PantsOfFury
Member since 2005 • 414 Posts

[QUOTE="--Sinister--"]did you notice that top notce (sp) games like "The Chronicles of Riddick" and others are still not bc? who here thinks some of microsoft needs to up the anti? its been months since ive played my favorite game of all time (riddick) and i need the set up!JohnWinger

Microsoft sucks at pleasing people.

That game should have been on the list a year ago.

This is total BULL****!!!!

I don't know Microsoft has pleased me (haha, funny word choice) more than any other game company since SEGA had their Dreamcast.
TheNIM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 TheNIM
[QUOTE="TheNIM"][QUOTE="Pit_italy"]man if u are so desperate get the pc version.bigse63xy

I don't see why not. Why don't you explain?

lol I'm sure you understand
bolt2448

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 bolt2448
Member since 2006 • 1152 Posts
[QUOTE="--Sinister--"]did you notice that top notce (sp) games like "The Chronicles of Riddick" and others are still not bc? who here thinks some of microsoft needs to up the anti? its been months since ive played my favorite game of all time (riddick) and i need the set up!monco59

wat about those of us who had a ps2, i mean sony screwed up on ps3 so i got a 360 and i wanna play elderscrolls iii :(
DV8Sharkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DV8Sharkey
Member since 2004 • 435 Posts
I don't know if it has been mentioned, but in the last XBox magazine they said you would see the game on 360 in some form. Thats about all they said, but at least something is being done so we can play it.
mlbslugger86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#25 mlbslugger86
Member since 2004 • 12867 Posts

thats why i haven't sold my original xbox yet,and im not planning too either.

martin_f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 martin_f
Member since 2005 • 2605 Posts
OMG SOMEBODY ELSE IS DOING MY CRIMES FOR ME!
blacktorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#27 blacktorn
Member since 2004 • 8299 Posts
I have the two xbox games on the bc list that i care about now so i don't care for BC anymore,except i care if they add 1080p widescreen support
contaminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#28 contaminated
Member since 2005 • 5373 Posts
Why don't you guys make a petition sign it and send it to Microsoft or Major Nelson huh?
Avatar image for MasterChief4249
MasterChief4249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 MasterChief4249
Member since 2006 • 772 Posts

"Wondering why The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay still isn't backward-compatible with Xbox 360? There's a really good reason The Mole can't yet reveal, but know this: You will get to play it on 360 - in a form you probably wouldn't expect..."

From the Rumor Mole in OXM.
DrPwnage

damnit you beat me to it, i was just gonna say that!!!

NaaN_BreaD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 NaaN_BreaD
Member since 2007 • 335 Posts
I don't think that constitutes a crime.
Bladecutter56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#31 Bladecutter56
Member since 2006 • 2081 Posts
Yeah, I didn't know that not updating a backwards compatibility list was against international law.