Microsoft Custom Support Woes

This topic is locked from further discussion.

the_kraminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 the_kraminator
Member since 2005 • 2408 Posts

Well everything was going fine, I was playing the skate demo then all of a sudden it froze...I figured it was just a 1 time occurence...I thought wrong. It kept happening and eventually led up to 3RROD (surprise surprise). I call XBOX customer support and long story short they said they would ship me a box which would arrive in 3-5 business days, and I would ship it to them and they would ship me a new 360 within 2-4 weeks. Well, it's been 2 weeks since I talked to them, and I still haven't even gotten the box. Last friday I finally called them up wondering what was up and they said that the order to ship me my box hadn't even gone through...great, now I have to wait another 3-5 business days...

Overall I am extremely sad that I have Halo 3 waiting but that I haven't been able to play it ;(

Plus M$ needs to get there **** together.

amin915

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 amin915
Member since 2005 • 467 Posts

Well everything was going fine, I was playing the skate demo then all of a sudden it froze...I figured it was just a 1 time occurence...I thought wrong. It kept happening and eventually led up to 3RROD (surprise surprise). I call XBOX customer support and long story short they said they would ship me a box which would arrive in 3-5 business days, and I would ship it to them and they would ship me a new 360 within 2-4 weeks. Well, it's been 2 weeks since I talked to them, and I still haven't even gotten the box. Last friday I finally called them up wondering what was up and they said that the order to ship me my box hadn't even gone through...great, now I have to wait another 3-5 business days...

Overall I am extremely sad that I have Halo 3 waiting but that I haven't been able to play it ;(

the_kraminator

ok and what are you trying to do with this thread. Nobody cares!! Halo 3 is awesome By the Way

Avatar image for JannettyTRocker
JannettyTRocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 JannettyTRocker
Member since 2006 • 1160 Posts

the_kraminator

I had the exact same thing happen to me too. I called Micro$oft back in late May because I had the RRoD, and they said they'd send me out the shipping box and it would take from 3-5 days to arrive. I live in Canada so I figured I'd give them a little more time to get a box to me. Two weeks later I still hadn't got my box, so I called back and they said that the order wasn't submitted properly, but they promise to send out the box...........Then in another two weeks I still don't have the box, so I call them up again and they had my apartment number listed twice, which is why the box wasn't delivered to me and got sent back to them.......Finally last week (September 26) I received my shipping box, and got my machine sent off for repair. But who knows how long it will take to get back to me.

I grew impatient though and bought myself a new Xbox 360 core to use in the meantime, which I will keep as a backup as I'm sure the RRoD will happen again.

Anyways, good luck with getting your box.

the_kraminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 the_kraminator
Member since 2005 • 2408 Posts
[QUOTE="the_kraminator"]

amin915

ok and what are you trying to do with this thread. Nobody cares!! Halo 3 is awesome By the Way

k thanks for being constructive
THE_PREZIDENT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5 THE_PREZIDENT
Member since 2005 • 2067 Posts
hahahahahaha...................... Im just playing. Look, happened to me when gears came out. Customer support is TRASHHHHHHHH. The biggest mistake that I have done is buying the warranty from MS themself, and so have others. You just gotta be on their case, if your not, then you will get no progess from MS. If you dont get the box on the 5th day, call them again.