mass effect... or assassin's creed?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

disturbia666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 disturbia666
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I for one believe that mass effect is one of the greatest games out right now. i just cant decide what i like more then the other. mass effect was so awsome. but at the same assassin's creed is one of the greatest games ive played to this date as well. but does the fact that prince of persia having already used his wall crawling techniques make it sorta already used up. or no? on the same note does mass effect having sorta basing itself on KOTOR and KOTORII make it a little worn out or no. i for one beleive that both games are spectacular and will enjoy playing them until days end when my system dies!! than i will have to get a new one and start over!! lol. so what about you guys? mass effect or assassin's creed. what is better then the other?8)

yzeng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 yzeng
Member since 2006 • 99 Posts
AC sux big time. you dont want to buy it! rent it ormakeur friends buy it
disturbia666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 disturbia666
LOL. what about mass effect? you play that one at all? assassin's creed to me was worth it. but then again i like to run around in secret and kill people. :twisted:
timmotool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 timmotool
Member since 2005 • 1761 Posts
Their both just so great! Id say get Mass Effect first. Spend a couple week playing it and save up for AC. That way you can enjoy both!
disturbia666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 disturbia666
Their both just so great! Id say get Mass Effect first. Spend a couple week playing it and save up for AC. That way you can enjoy both!timmotool
greatest thing about this is that is exactly how i feel about it. i figure a few weeks here then bounce to the next. and so the same so you can keep both interesting and not get bored from playing it out to quickley!!
Jelle87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Jelle87
Member since 2006 • 1333 Posts
I had the same decision to make and got Mass Effect first. Enjoying it so far :) Gonna get a friend to buy AC or get it over 2 months or so. I havent finished most of my other games so I'll look at those first.
karatekidsam1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 karatekidsam1
assasins creed is an amazing game but there is little variety in gameplay the gaming world feels empty for things to do as there are only a few mission types and some of them are not even worthy of the name mission such as listening in on conversations where you just have to sit on a seat but the game is amazing and worth a rental it takes about 9 hours to fiinsh the main quest and there are side missions but the side missions are boring ad repetitive. mass effect is the game worth purchasing out of the two becaue it is long there is tons of variety and it is amazing to look at and it also cotains HUGE replay value
samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 samcotts
Member since 2007 • 305 Posts
The search button is your friend.
disturbia666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 disturbia666
I had the same decision to make and got Mass Effect first. Enjoying it so far :) Gonna get a friend to buy AC or get it over 2 months or so. I havent finished most of my other games so I'll look at those first.
Jelle87
it works well like that. my brother got AC and my buddy got ME and they i have enjoyed them both when i have a chance to play them.