mass effect fans only

This topic is locked from further discussion.

haven79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 haven79
Member since 2007 • 707 Posts
i loved the game, and id give it a 10 out of 10, but what would you want to see new or different in mass effect 2? i would like to see a more detailed mini-map, and maybe some weather effects while on planets.
tancred8120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 tancred8120
Member since 2007 • 7937 Posts
Mass Effect is awesome. I'd like just a good sequel that doesn't disappoint
reubendarosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 reubendarosa
Member since 2005 • 2727 Posts
Yeah, Weather would be nice, I know that different planets have different types of weather but it would be cool if they did change. I just hope that the 2nd one is just as good if not better then the 1st. I also want it to be longer, Took me 15 and a half hours to complete it.
haven79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 haven79
wow i just hit 37 hrs eariler today. i dont waste any time either, its all me doing stuff all 37 hrs. i guess i take time. i would also like ever more side missions.
reubendarosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 reubendarosa
Yeah, Sorry it took me 15 hours for just the story, The 2nd time around i did all side quests. I also forgot to mention that the side quests should be better, A lot of them are crap.
haven79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 haven79
i wouldnt say crap at all. they were all interesting and made the story more complex.
bluem00se

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 bluem00se
Member since 2005 • 2185 Posts
I loved Mass Effect, played it like 4 times and still playing it every now and then for achievements. I personally would just like a to see a more polished game technically, with less glitches and a better framerate. A good story that expands upon the amazingly deep story of Mass Effect, maybe more customization when it comes to weapons and armor, and a customizable Mako! More variation in biotic powers would also be nice..
reubendarosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 reubendarosa
Well what i mean by crap is that they were no where near as fun as the actual story missions. Side missons are usually just as fun. Only a few of them i played i actually really liked.
MonkeManFoSho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 MonkeManFoSho
Member since 2007 • 223 Posts
wow i just hit 37 hrs eariler today. i dont waste any time either, its all me doing stuff all 37 hrs. i guess i take time. i would also like ever more side missions. haven79
wtf! no way man the side missions were the achilee's heel of the whol game
haven79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 haven79
lol ya i explored EVERYWHERE! the side missions werent as fun as the main ones, but i still really enjoyed them. more customization would be fun for armor and weapons.
spartanjohn912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 spartanjohn912
Member since 2007 • 385 Posts
i want them to make the mako a little easier to drive (or at least make it so it doesnt spiral out of control if you try to jump on uneven surfaces)
haven79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 haven79
ya that would probably be the best change they could make
Tree06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Tree06
Member since 2006 • 3552 Posts

i wouldnt say crap at all. they were all interesting and made the story more complex. haven79

Good point. This game has a lot of replayability. It was a great purchase for me. In the sequel I wouldn't mind having more story changing decisions.

haven79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 haven79

[QUOTE="haven79"]i wouldnt say crap at all. they were all interesting and made the story more complex. Tree06

Good point. This game has a lot of replayability. It was a great purchase for me. In the sequel I wouldn't mind having more story changing decisions.

ya i would like bigger changes to expand the overall story too.

Darkzero6x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Darkzero6x2
Member since 2003 • 1178 Posts
i would like more life to be shown on the side planets. cities and stuff so they dont feel so tacked on. other than that, the game was perfect other than the loading problems
tancred8120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#16 tancred8120
Member since 2007 • 7937 Posts
Oh yeah, forgot about the Mako. It's the only thing I don't like about Mass Effect... hard to shoot guys and hard to control sometimes
haven79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 haven79

i would like more life to be shown on the side planets. cities and stuff so they dont feel so tacked on. other than that, the game was perfect other than the loading problemsDarkzero6x2
Oh yeah, forgot about the Mako. It's the only thing I don't like about Mass Effect... hard to shoot guys and hard to control sometimestancred8120

i agree with both. more life on the planets would be really sweet.

kngkng21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 kngkng21
Member since 2007 • 509 Posts
all i wish iis for a longer story and live
haven79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 haven79
some kind of mmo would be fun
g5velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 g5velocity
Member since 2007 • 1017 Posts
I'd like to see more variety in the structures of the other planets. More Citadel exploration and a new Mako.
haven79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 haven79

i wish the citadel would have new missions more often. i love running around there.

grayoldwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 grayoldwolf
Member since 2005 • 2274 Posts

1.) Fix the Mako

2.) Dump the "randomly search planets for rare minerals" type missions. They're a pretty cheap way of making you completely explore an arbitrary square of each planet. It doesn't even make any sense: On planets you can't land on you can scan for these things from the Normandy and detect them from orbit, but on planets you can land on you need to randomly drive around until your Mako picks one up?

3.) More environments. Did anybody else get sick of wandering around bases with the exact same layout, mines with the exact same patterns of tunnels and exploring ships with identical deck design. Yeah, you can put random crates in different places, but you're not fooling us Bioware.

4.) Fix the merchants where you have to pick different conversation choices to buy certain items (like non-human armours etc.). Why not just have all items in the same list like the majority of merchants in the game?

5.) Better squad AI. Who else got sick of their teammates standing next to a wall, shooting at a guy on the other side of the wall and not realising there was a bloody great wall in the way?!?

Other than that, I think it's an awesome game. I think I actually enjoyed it more the second time I played it.

suzukigsxr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 suzukigsxr
Member since 2005 • 697 Posts

Here is my list of things I would like to see

1. Less Texture Popping
  2. More Environment Change (Same 3 layouts for sewers, merc bases, etc. got kind of old)
  3. Either Less Mako Usage or Better Mako Controls
  4. More Character Creation Options
  5. More Side Quests (more story relevant though)
  6. Longer Story Mode
  7. Co-op?
  8. More Dialog Tree Options (more interupting mid sentence and stuff like that)
  9. More Weapons
  10. More Powers
  11. Changing Weather Effects

I know its a lot but I really loved the first game, I just really hope the 2nd is that much better.