Marriage/Sex in Fable 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GoBucks1503

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GoBucks1503
Member since 2004 • 56 Posts
I just got married and bought a house in Fable 2 but it won't allow me to sleep in my own bed and I can't have sex with my wife? Any reason for this or am I missing something?
Keving7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Keving7
Member since 2005 • 1028 Posts

did you buy the house or rent it? you SHOULD be able to sleep in any bed no matter what (just depends on the tresspassing you will get or not)

you need the Come Back to My Place expression (to have sex), say it to your wife, then sleep in the bed.

CodingGenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#3 CodingGenius
Member since 2004 • 8118 Posts
You also need to be "attractive" enough to your spouse, so make sure you aren't too fat, ugly, or wearing hideous clothes.
Expo_Smacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#4 Expo_Smacko
Member since 2007 • 2332 Posts
Don't you need the emotion as well?
Comic_Capers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Comic_Capers
Member since 2008 • 1701 Posts
Don't you need the emotion as well?Expo_Smacko
You need your wife to love you enough too. Try some of her favourite expressions to improve her liking of you and the use the 'Come Back to My Place' expression. You need to make sure your house is 'Set to Marital Home' as well.
San-Frodenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

#6 San-Frodenzo
Member since 2008 • 14337 Posts

I just got married and bought a house in Fable 2 but it won't allow me to sleep in my own bed and I can't have sex with my wife? Any reason for this or am I missing something?GoBucks1503

yeah, by some reason you're forgetting YOU'RE MARRIED... no more sex for you man :lol:

Tristan2668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Tristan2668
Member since 2008 • 43 Posts

[QUOTE="GoBucks1503"]I just got married and bought a house in Fable 2 but it won't allow me to sleep in my own bed and I can't have sex with my wife? Any reason for this or am I missing something?San-Frodenzo

yeah, by some reason you're forgetting YOU'RE MARRIED... no more sex for you man :lol:

LOL
EnderSR388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 EnderSR388
Member since 2004 • 6552 Posts

[QUOTE="GoBucks1503"]I just got married and bought a house in Fable 2 but it won't allow me to sleep in my own bed and I can't have sex with my wife? Any reason for this or am I missing something?San-Frodenzo

Nice! :lol:
XJackTheRippaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 XJackTheRippaX
Member since 2009 • 27 Posts
Kill your fake wife buy a cheap ring remarry some harlet from bloodstone. Problem solved.
Blackhawk692

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 Blackhawk692
Member since 2005 • 1306 Posts
LOL, that is exactly what I did, well except the whole killing the first wife part.
Uncanny_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 374

#11 Uncanny_Doom
Member since 2009 • 314 Posts
Kill your fake wife buy a cheap ring remarry some harlet from bloodstone. Problem solved.XJackTheRippaX
That's EXACTLY what I did. I like my Fable women with low standards, makes it easier to impress them. XD Funny thing is through my experiences in Fable, you'll have to do the horizontal mambo MORE often after you're married. In fact, the family becomes quite needy.
XJackTheRippaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 XJackTheRippaX
Member since 2009 • 27 Posts
Bloodstone women are all harlets lol
Mafia217

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#13 Mafia217
Member since 2006 • 2420 Posts
I just got married and bought a house in Fable 2 but it won't allow me to sleep in my own bed and I can't have sex with my wife? Any reason for this or am I missing something?GoBucks1503
make sure her status bar is all the way to the right (loves you) and then make her follow you, hen click the bed as if to go to sleep. Then the "sex" option should appear. That is how mine works.
Avatar image for KamikazeKoala69
KamikazeKoala69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 KamikazeKoala69
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I married Lady Gray a zombie.... But she's not ugly as poop. And i cant deww her either
Aikikitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Aikikitty
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="GoBucks1503"]I just got married and bought a house in Fable 2 but it won't allow me to sleep in my own bed and I can't have sex with my wife? Any reason for this or am I missing something?Mafia217
make sure her status bar is all the way to the right (loves you) and then make her follow you, hen click the bed as if to go to sleep. Then the "sex" option should appear. That is how mine works.

Hi (I'm new to the board), I'm having the same trouble and can't have sex with my husband in the game. I think part of the problem is what Mafia217 mentioned about the status bar. It says that he "wants sex under quests, but for some reason, his status bar (1st one under "Opinion of You") is "X"ed out. 1) He talks like he loves me 2) I have the "come back to my place" emotion 3) My house is bought not rented 4) My clothes are attractive 5) He even tells me he can't wait But because that status bar has a red "X" over the little smiley face (mostly over to the left side towards frown face), every time I flirt with him or do any other emote, he gives a reaction, but the icon doesn't slide or go anywhere over the status bar. It's like it's locked. When I go to the bed, I get the message "You can't sleep now". It won't even let me sleep. At first I thought it was because people kept coming into my house, but I got them to finally leave. Then I thought it was because the front door is standing wide open and I can't shut it. What can I do???? I've been google searching the answer and so far I haven't seen anyone mention about the husbands/wifes status bar being "locked" or not being able to sleep in the bed at all. Thanks! :)
Aikikitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Aikikitty
*Bump* Can anyone help me with my problem in Fable 2 (see my above post)? Thanks!
Ryan_as

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Ryan_as
Member since 2010 • 41 Posts
Kill the husband and do it again to be honest. Sometimes it honestly doesn't work.
coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#18 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

I know this sounds silly but make sure the man / woman you picked is not gay If your a male and your wife is a lesbian it is almost impossible to get them in bed.

Other than that just do like everyone has said. Get them to really like you and usually they will start suggesting sex. Do the come back to my place emotion, (I believe thumbs up works too) and they will follow you. Lead them to the bed and it should offer either protected or unprotected sex.

Also if you are married to the person I believe you have to set the house as your marital home for it to work.

On a side note if you do want to kill off your spouse and start over you get bonus points for luring them to the temple of shadows, and using the wheel of fate, after you have access to it. Evil but fun :twisted:

Aikikitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Aikikitty
Thanks for the feedback. I really don't want to have to kill my husband if I don't have to. I married "Alex" from that ghost quest and our house is a martial home. Thanks, Robyn
Dawq902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#20 Dawq902
Member since 2007 • 6796 Posts

Give her lots of gifts and say many compliments until the option comes up for you to sleep with her.

Suze2oo9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Suze2oo9
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="Mafia217"][QUOTE="GoBucks1503"]I just got married and bought a house in Fable 2 but it won't allow me to sleep in my own bed and I can't have sex with my wife? Any reason for this or am I missing something?Aikikitty

Hi (I'm new to the board), I'm having the same trouble and can't have sex with my husband in the game. I think part of the problem is what Mafia217 mentioned about the status bar. It says that he "wants sex under quests, but for some reason, his status bar (1st one under "Opinion of You") is "X"ed out. 1) He talks like he loves me 2) I have the "come back to my place" emotion 3) My house is bought not rented 4) My clothes are attractive 5) He even tells me he can't wait But because that status bar has a red "X" over the little smiley face (mostly over to the left side towards frown face), every time I flirt with him or do any other emote, he gives a reaction, but the icon doesn't slide or go anywhere over the status bar. It's like it's locked. When I go to the bed, I get the message "You can't sleep now". It won't even let me sleep. At first I thought it was because people kept coming into my house, but I got them to finally leave. Then I thought it was because the front door is standing wide open and I can't shut it. What can I do???? I've been google searching the answer and so far I haven't seen anyone mention about the husbands/wifes status bar being "locked" or not being able to sleep in the bed at all. Thanks! :)

I'm having the same problem with getting them to have sex even though they want it but what I think you're problem is that you're in a active primary quest. If you're in a main quest, you wont be able to sleep anywhere (never mind have sex!) so this is why you get the 'Can't sleep now' message. As soon as you've completed that quest, you should be free to wander round and explore again, at this point you should be able to sleep. I believe being in a main quest will lock the status bar too as the game will want you to focus on the quest at that time. Hope this helped a bit! :)

MCDogDoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MCDogDoo
Member since 2009 • 180 Posts

Be careful. My Fable 2 wife gave me an STD one time

Ghost_702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#23 Ghost_702
Member since 2006 • 7405 Posts
That's because you don't have sex in a marriage silly.