Mark of the Ninja or Shadow Complex?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

onewiththegame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 onewiththegame
Member since 2004 • 4415 Posts
I got some spare MS points and would like your opinion on what's the better game?
yaopingzhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 yaopingzhu
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

This is quite subjective, but I enjoyed Shadow Complex a lot more than Mark of the Ninja. Before you part with your MS points, why not download the trial version for both games and check them out for yourself?

By the way, you might also want to try out this game called Deadlight. It's also a 2d scroller powered by the Unreal engine.

Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#3 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5905 Posts

Aren't there demos for these games? I would download those first.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

This is quite subjective, but I enjoyed Shadow Complex a lot more than Mark of the Ninja. Before you part with your MS points, why not download the trial version for both games and check them out for yourself?

By the way, you might also want to try out this game called Deadlight. It's also a 2d scroller powered by the Unreal engine.

yaopingzhu

Yeah ignore what he said about Deadlight, the game is good for the first third then not good in the middle and awful at the end, it's also less than 3 hours long

Ninja is one of the best stealth games of all time but Shadow Complex is one of the best Metroidvania games made in recent memory

ghstbstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 ghstbstr
Member since 2006 • 8790 Posts

I have had Shadow Complex for about 2 years or so and it is a really good game, but I have never completed it which is something that is common for me.

I have played the demo for Mark of the Ninja and I like it alot, but I missed the sale it had right before christmas and I don't want to play full price for it.

Now some really good Xbox Live Arcade games are... Alan Wake's American Nightmare, Dead Rising: Case Zero, Dead Rising: Case West, Deadlight, and I Am Alive.

Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

I enjoyed Mark of the Ninja more. That being said, your personal tastes may vary from mine. Both are good games.

debryson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 debryson
Member since 2010 • 58 Posts

Download the demos. But Shadow Complex and its not close. I only got Mark of the Ninja when it was on sale, but Shadow Complex, worth every point at full price.