Major fifa 12 problems same for you?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shairoo11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 shairoo11
Member since 2007 • 196 Posts

I have been playing fifa games since fifa 04 and when fifa 11 came out I did not buy it because 40-70% it was simmilar to fifa 10 but I did play it (Rented) for 2 weeks. Obviously the graphics and gameplay was a little different but better. When I played those older games fifa 09-fifa 10 - fifa 11 the gameplay was fast and players were quicker

My concern is this: Why on earth Walcott is slower than Puyol like I dont understand I have gervinho and walcott on the wings but they are SOOO SLOW COMPARED TO FIFA 09 FIFA 10 FIFA 11 AND THEY HAVE +90% SPRINT!

Secondly I feel that the gameplay is SO SLOW. Like when you pass to defender to defender and midfield like the whole process of passing feels slow.

And lastly and yes you have heard of this TACTICAL DEFENDING. I am not going to RANT ABOUT IT. I am just going to say that IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO ADJUST TO IT BECAUSE I PLAY LEGENDARY ON EVERY PREVIOUS FIFA GAMES AND I ONLY HAVE THE BALL FOR 3 SECONDS EVERY MATCH. IT IS VERY HARD TO DEFEND AND SCORE WHEN YOOU HAVE THE BALL FOR 3 SECS AND YOU LOSE IT.

so what you guys think about this? any ideas tips? are you having the same problems?

and btw what camera view are most of you guys are playing in? im playing in tele broadcast.

I have been playing fifa games since fifa 04 and when fifa 11 came out I did not buy it because 40-70% it was simmilar to fifa 10 but I did play it (Rented) for 2 weeks. Obviously the graphics and gameplay was a little different but better. When I played those older games fifa 09-fifa 10 - fifa 11 the gameplay was fast and players were quicker

My concern is this: Why on earth Walcott is slower than Puyol like I dont understand I have gervinho and walcott on the wings but they are SOOO SLOW COMPARED TO FIFA 09 FIFA 10 FIFA 11 AND THEY HAVE +90% SPRINT!

Secondly I feel that the gameplay is SO SLOW. Like when you pass to defender to defender and midfield like the whole process of passing feels slow.

And lastly and yes you have heard of this TACTICAL DEFENDING. I am not going to RANT ABOUT IT. I am just going to say that IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO ADJUST TO IT BECAUSE I PLAY LEGENDARY ON EVERY PREVIOUS FIFA GAMES AND I ONLY HAVE THE BALL FOR 3 SECONDS EVERY MATCH. IT IS VERY HARD TO DEFEND AND SCORE WHEN YOOU HAVE THE BALL FOR 3 SECS AND YOU LOSE IT.

so what you guys think about this? any ideas tips? are you having the same problems?

and btw what camera view are most of you guys are playing in? im playing in tele broadcast.

Stevelovessony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Stevelovessony
Member since 2011 • 267 Posts
Yes
Funconsole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Funconsole
Member since 2009 • 3223 Posts
Get better :)
shaunchgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 shaunchgo
Member since 2006 • 4605 Posts
Am I the only one seeing a double post within a post? Anyway, a few things have been changed in 12'. I suggest you continue to play the demo and adjust to the changes.... or stick with 10'. I play in tele broadcast as well.