LOL I got the 'ROD' Hate it so much

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PoPGoWFanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 PoPGoWFanatic
Member since 2008 • 98 Posts

JUST GOT AN XBOX360 A FEW DAYS AGO.

I got the 'Ring of Death'. Three of the red lights flash on my xbox360 meaning there is a hardware failure the worst one of the problems. I suck at keeping nice care of my console and i promise to myself that when it comes back to me repaired i will put it in such a place that not even Kratos can damage it. Good Ventilation here i come!

http://www.windowsvistamagazine.com/US/05582469250808298660/Xbox360ring.jpg

Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Matt-4542
Member since 2008 • 8002 Posts

Something tells me that you dont even own one...

PoPGoWFanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 PoPGoWFanatic

Matt-4542

kk believe me if u want its ur choice. I really dont care that much if people dont.

DZBricktop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DZBricktop
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts
[QUOTE="Matt-4542"]

PoPGoWFanatic

kk believe me if u want its ur choice. I really dont care dat much if ppl dont.

Stop lieing. A week ago you were asking about the 360 because you were thinking of getting one. And i find it hard to believe that if you had just bought one, you failed to mention that your 360 died within a few days. Go back to your hole. PROOF

PoPGoWFanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 PoPGoWFanatic
[QUOTE="PoPGoWFanatic"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"]

DZBricktop

kk believe me if u want its ur choice. I really dont care dat much if ppl dont.

Stop lieing. A week ago you were asking about the 360 because you were thinking of getting one. And i find it hard to believe that if you had just bought one, you failed to mention that your 360 died within a few days. Go back to your hole. PROOF

so that doesn't prove anything its not impossible to get an xbox360 in a week. When do you get it after your dead? You make me laugh. I was asking about it a week before and i got it like four days after thats not so hard to believe is it. So this is my message for you go revise 'People can get xbox360 in a week'.

Solidus_Mute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Solidus_Mute
Member since 2008 • 405 Posts
I think the point he was making is that it's very unlikely for you to just buy a 360 and than get RROD. I also find it hard to believe that you have just gotton RROD... but, like you said. You don't take very good care of your consoles.
PoPGoWFanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 PoPGoWFanatic

I think the point he was making is that it's very unlikely for you to just buy a 360 and than get RROD. I also find it hard to believe that you have just gotton RROD... but, like you said. You don't take very good care of your consoles.Solidus_Mute

Yeah i did say i suck at keeping good care of my consoles. I dont know what people are getting at calling me a liar. I mean please say you dont believe me because thats ok but when u just say im lying without no proof yourself well that just pisses me off so much.

DZBricktop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DZBricktop
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts
Buying one in a week isnt a surpise. What is, is that you failed to mention that your 360 broke down after having it for only a few days. I dont believe anyone that has had a 360 that broke after a couple days would fail to mention how a new console just broke down. Not to mention, youve also claimed to have had a PS3 that broke down. Its possible you could just be the unluckiest person on the planet.....i just think your full of crap.
PoPGoWFanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 PoPGoWFanatic

Buying one in a week isnt a surpise. What is, is that you failed to mention that your 360 broke down after having it for only a few days. I dont believe anyone that has had a 360 that broke after a couple days would fail to mention how a new console just broke down. Not to mention, youve also claimed to have had a PS3 that broke down. Its possible you could just be the unluckiest person on the planet.....i just think your full of crap. DZBricktop

yeah i know i traded the PS3 to get this and a lot of other accesories. I can never afford to have two sweet consoles at a time. Check my first ever post tell me is that what you meant. thnaks.

NOD_Grindking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 NOD_Grindking
Member since 2004 • 2778 Posts

[QUOTE="DZBricktop"]Buying one in a week isnt a surpise. What is, is that you failed to mention that your 360 broke down after having it for only a few days. I dont believe anyone that has had a 360 that broke after a couple days would fail to mention how a new console just broke down. Not to mention, youve also claimed to have had a PS3 that broke down. Its possible you could just be the unluckiest person on the planet.....i just think your full of crap. PoPGoWFanatic

yeah i know i traded the PS3 to get this and a lot of other accesories. I can never afford to have to sweet consoles at a time. Check my first ever post tell me is that what you meant. thnaks.

theres a solution to all this. go right down THIS IS MY XBOX on a piece of paper and take a picture of it with your 360...its a bit extreme, but if you REALLY wanna prove this...

Avatar image for ace-of-spades93
ace-of-spades93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 ace-of-spades93
Member since 2008 • 2456 Posts
EMBARRESSMENT
czort666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 czort666
Member since 2008 • 1767 Posts
I don't see a point in telling someone about having an RROD on the console you don't even own.I would understand it more if he'd said "Oh no!! my ferrari's engine just broke:("'cause the point would be to make someone think he's having a Ferrari which leads to thinking of him as a rich person(and that's a thing a person can use to show off),but Xbox 360 and rrod are pretty common things and nothing you can use to show off,especially on the board dedicated to 360 users.
lonewolf1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lonewolf1116
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
lol yeah really, why would someone lie about a RROD. Quit harrassing the guy for sharing a common problem lol....
cow-got-owned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 cow-got-owned
Member since 2007 • 422 Posts
i believe this guy, when i first got my xbox it broke within a week so it is possible.
MrSlippery39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 MrSlippery39
Member since 2004 • 730 Posts
You must serisouly have treated it horribly, cause like i've had mine for a year, I don't treat it the best and it still works fine.
PoPGoWFanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 PoPGoWFanatic

k guys i can see im not going to make anyone believe this most easily beileving thing.

Ill get you your Picture guys. u ok now.

PoPGoWFanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 PoPGoWFanatic
gimme a few mins guys.
kissmybuns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 kissmybuns
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
I don't see a point in telling someone about having an RROD on the console you don't even own.I would understand it more if he'd said "Oh no!! my ferrari's engine just broke:("'cause the point would be to make someone think he's having a Ferrari which leads to thinking of him as a rich person(and that's a thing a person can use to show off),but Xbox 360 and rrod are pretty common things and nothing you can use to show off,especially on the board dedicated to 360 users.czort666
smh... hes just looking for attention. especially since if he did just buy a 360 the possibility that he got a RROD is really low since microsoft started manufacturing the systems that dont have that prob anymore...
Paynee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Paynee
Member since 2008 • 851 Posts

What's your GT?

.....I like how you edited your post

Zcrimson07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#21 Zcrimson07
Member since 2004 • 3493 Posts
i hate rods too. A rod is the worst but there are plenty others that suck too when i got the r rod on my xbox i was kinda mad too
PoPGoWFanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 PoPGoWFanatic

What's your GT?

.....I like how you edited your post

Paynee

i dont know what GT is sorry. Im logging off and restarting so will be back very soon. I cant believe im actually going to upload a picture of my xbox because people dont believe me. Oh well i dont want to go around this 360 forum thinking no-one believes me.

ballenalle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ballenalle
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
LOL! U are pathetic like anyone cares about your RROD'ed 360 :lol:
cow-got-owned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 cow-got-owned
Member since 2007 • 422 Posts
Gamertag : GT
czort666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 czort666
Member since 2008 • 1767 Posts
[QUOTE="czort666"]I don't see a point in telling someone about having an RROD on the console you don't even own.I would understand it more if he'd said "Oh no!! my ferrari's engine just broke:("'cause the point would be to make someone think he's having a Ferrari which leads to thinking of him as a rich person(and that's a thing a person can use to show off),but Xbox 360 and rrod are pretty common things and nothing you can use to show off,especially on the board dedicated to 360 users.kissmybuns
smh... hes just looking for attention. especially since if he did just buy a 360 the possibility that he got a RROD is really low since microsoft started manufacturing the systems that dont have that prob anymore...

Maybe you are right about looking for attention,for me it's just weird to look for it this way
PoPGoWFanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 PoPGoWFanatic

oh my GT is GLMX. But i moved it back to my TV so cant play online anymore. I dont have the wireless adapter as it costs alot. But chck me out i think i still exist. I tried playing someone in PGR4 but there aren't many people on that game like Fifa games.

PoPGoWFanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 PoPGoWFanatic

LOL! U are pathetic like anyone cares about your RROD'ed 360 :lol:ballenalle

LOL your even more pathetic i made this forum because i can. If it was wrong then i would not have.

PoPGoWFanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 PoPGoWFanatic

[QUOTE="kissmybuns"][QUOTE="czort666"]I don't see a point in telling someone about having an RROD on the console you don't even own.I would understand it more if he'd said "Oh no!! my ferrari's engine just broke:("'cause the point would be to make someone think he's having a Ferrari which leads to thinking of him as a rich person(and that's a thing a person can use to show off),but Xbox 360 and rrod are pretty common things and nothing you can use to show off,especially on the board dedicated to 360 users.czort666

Maybe you are right about looking for attention,for me it's just weird to look for it this way

LOL your so stupid why are you giving it to me then. Stop posting on my topic and problem solved. I dont get any attention.