little rocket man achievement halflife 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mwright68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Mwright68
Member since 2004 • 384 Posts
besides being the most tedious achivement ever is there any tricks to keeping him in the car so that i can get past the helicopter chase in episode 2?
MsCortana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MsCortana
Member since 2007 • 10565 Posts
I got so frustrated trying to keep his annoying but in the car, so started throwing him far in front of me with the gravity gun, get back in the car, go pick him up again.....rinse and repeat. It worked for me....but I know there are quite a few videos on youtube that can help you out as well.
Avenger1324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Avenger1324
Member since 2007 • 16344 Posts
yeah there are some youtube videos that show ways of getting the gnome stuck in the car, wedging him in, but for some bits I found it easier just to fire him ahead with the gravity gun, then pick him up later. Of course it helps if you know where you are going before you shoot him!!
Pit_italy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Pit_italy
Member since 2005 • 965 Posts
i kept it till the car part then i just left it behind. I care about achievements but not that much. It was too much of a pain in the ass.
onewiththegame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 onewiththegame
Member since 2004 • 4415 Posts
this achievement was a pain in the but to get, I tried so many things to keep him in the car but he never stayed put
LooneyCass1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 LooneyCass1
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
It's very frustrating but it works. Just jam the thing at the rear window, and as you drive, keep an eye on it. It will take about an hour longer than playing the game normally but the achievement points are worth it....I hope.