List of Natal (Kinect) Games (w/ description and source)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Schreek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Schreek
Member since 2007 • 1637 Posts

Kinectimals lets you train and play with 20 different virtual cats, including a lion, cheetah and tiger.

Joyride, a racing game, lets players use their hands to hold an imaginary steering wheel — pull your hands toward you and push back out for an acceleration boost — and their bodies to execute jumps and tricks.

Kinect Sports has six activities including boxing, bowling, beach volleyball, track and field, soccer and table tennis. To serve a volleyball, you mimic the real motion; in soccer, you can kick the ball or do a header.

Kinect Adventures includes a river-raft time trial and obstacle course, playable by up to four players. On the raft, playing as a duo, you and a partner must lean one way or another to steer. Jumping helps the raft reach special areas for extra points

Dance Central, in development by MTV Games, brings a So You Think You Can Dance experience home.

Star Wars characters and iconic Disney favorites will be featured in separate new games being developed at Microsoft in conjunction with LucasArts and Disney.

Schreek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Schreek

and this source is this http://www.usatoday.com/life/lifestyle/2010-06-14-vidgame14_ST_N.htm

raylewisnfl52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 raylewisnfl52
Member since 2005 • 7146 Posts
sounds stupid to me
HavocV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 HavocV3
Member since 2009 • 8068 Posts

need me some virtual cats:lol:

Blackhawk692

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Blackhawk692
Member since 2005 • 1306 Posts

Hum, Star Wars, depends on the game, it could be awesome

Schreek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Schreek

need me some virtual cats:lol:

HavocV3

sig worthy

TrapMuzik92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 TrapMuzik92
Member since 2009 • 3424 Posts
All I wanna know is the price.
Elian2530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 Elian2530
Member since 2009 • 3658 Posts
Do we really need a reason for our future generation(s) to stay home all day and never go outside? Welcome to social abandonment.
Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
I can't wait to not give a damn about it.
x-2tha-z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#10 x-2tha-z
Member since 2003 • 8994 Posts
Going by the descriptions, none of those games interest me. I'm still reserving judgement for after the E3 presentation. MS will make this thing look amazing. If they don't, if all they have to show is a bunch if novelty games and mini-games, I simply won't buy it.
PDBHP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 PDBHP
Member since 2005 • 129 Posts

Kinectimals lets you train and play with 20 different virtual cats, including a lion, cheetah and tiger.

Joyride, a racing game, lets players use their hands to hold an imaginary steering wheel — pull your hands toward you and push back out for an acceleration boost — and their bodies to execute jumps and tricks.

Kinect Sports has six activities including boxing, bowling, beach volleyball, track and field, soccer and table tennis. To serve a volleyball, you mimic the real motion; in soccer, you can kick the ball or do a header.

Kinect Adventures includes a river-raft time trial and obstacle course, playable by up to four players. On the raft, playing as a duo, you and a partner must lean one way or another to steer. Jumping helps the raft reach special areas for extra points

Dance Central, in development by MTV Games, brings a So You Think You Can Dance experience home.

Star Wars characters and iconic Disney favorites will be featured in separate new games being developed at Microsoft in conjunction with LucasArts and Disney.

Schreek

I already have a Wii so I can play any number of stupid games like those on it and before I get flamed for it yes maybe the cats game could be good but I can already get those type games on my Wii.

Oh and look kinect sports wow thats original, think ill try a smash shot in volleyball whoops I seem to have broken my arm off the lamp shade oh well!!

Come on M$ if you want to make this a success with real gamers you better get some kick a$$ games out for it

vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#12 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
Wake me when they announce something that doesn't sound like it belongs on the Wii.
Metedea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Metedea
Member since 2009 • 311 Posts

I hope you can play Joyride with a controller... That game looked fun, but if it's going to be Kinect only it would suck.