Just got my X1X.. need games!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Warlag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Warlag
Member since 2016 • 16 Posts

Trying to figure out what games to get for my X1X. I was wondering if gears 4 was a good game and has good multiplayer? Also thinking on getting Orgins, Star Wars Battlefront 2, and possibly Forza 7.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#2 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6108 Posts

Battlefield 1 is a great game and so is Halo 5,especially for its multiplayer.

Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#3 Starshine_M2A2
Member since 2006 • 5593 Posts

@warlag: Stay clear of Battlefront II. Beyond the loot crate controversy, it is NOT a good game. Gears 4 is good although I played it mostly for the campaign. CoD: WWII has the same solid MP of all games in the series but I suppose it depends on how you feel about that franchise.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 suicidesn0wman
Member since 2006 • 7490 Posts

Assassin's Creed Origins, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus are all X enhanced and fairly fun. Tom Clancy's The Division is getting an X update really soon and is a lot of fun/looks amazing already. Titanfall 2 is another one if you haven't played it yet. They're all easy to find relatively cheap right now as well.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#5  Edited By speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14420 Posts

Forza 7 is an easy choice.

Warlag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Warlag
Member since 2016 • 16 Posts

Last nick I picked up Battlefront 2 mostly because I’m a huge Star Wars fan and I liked the first... I’m hearing a lot of bad things about it but I got it on sale for a good price and figured it would be worth it to try for myself. I also picked up Gears 4 last night and I already got a copy of Halo 5 and GTA V. I plan on picking up Origins this week and if I got the extra cash I’m gonna get Forza 7. If I don’t get Forza before Christmas I plan on getting it right after Christma, maybe even Boxing Day if it’s on sale. I’m hopeing these games are going to be more than enough to keep me happy for a bit lol. What do you guys think?

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

Battlefront 2 is solid, lots of modes and free dlc. Galactic and Star Fighter Assaults are a lot of fun. Arcade Mode has couch co-op. Loot crate fiasco isnt as bad as most make it out. Havent spent a dime and earned solid cards just playing. Team up with friends and you'll do even better comboing class abilities.

PUBG- rough game at the moment but lots of fun. You missed the deal as all future x1x consoles come with it free for a limited time deal(maybe talk with your retailer and see if they'll throw you a bone).

Gears 4 solid co-op campaign and horde mode

Forza Horizon 3- campaign co-op(4players), online adventures (12 player multiplayer mode) is amazing, boat loads of variety. FH3 getting x1x enhanced early/mid jan.

Fortnite-battle royale mode is free

Sea of thieves- signup for insider program, good chance you'll get accepted in the january beta.

blisterplaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8 blisterplaster
Member since 2017 • 12 Posts

witcher 3 fo sure