just completed CoD2 on Veteran...........

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gillri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gillri
Member since 2004 • 5926 Posts

OMG that Silo level where you have to take the buildings one by one is the hardest thing i have ever done!!

I definitely died over 100 times,

Anyone else completed this game on veteran?

I am also about to complete CoD4 on 'veteran' after completing it on 'hardened' a week ag surely it cant be as hard as CoD 2?

I mean at least in CoD4 you have dot sights for half of the game

jchaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jchaff
Member since 2007 • 1063 Posts
How far along are you in Call of Duty 4?
gillri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 gillri

How far along are you in Call of Duty 4?jchaff

Ive only competed it on hardened, i haven't tried Veteran yet cause i wanted to complete CoD2 again after two years without playing it

jchaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jchaff

The hardest parts of the game for me were the TV station, One Shot One Kill, and No Fighting in the War Room.

If you can get past those, the rest of the game is simple.

ianp_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 ianp_91
Member since 2004 • 2376 Posts

The hardest parts of the game for me were the TV station, One Shot One Kill, and No Fighting in the War Room.

jchaff

yeah..the tv station was pretty tough but if u can get to a little room..u can just hide there till ur teammates move in. One shot one kill was a pain in my f-ing butt. I just bearly beat it..i never want to play that lvl on veteran again..soooooo hard. i havent gotten to no fighting in the war room yet. is it harder than the tv station?

white_sox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#6 white_sox
Member since 2006 • 17442 Posts
CoD2 is stupid hard, I have yet to beat it. CoD4 is frustrating but if you can beat it if you can handle CoD2.
jchaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jchaff
[QUOTE="jchaff"]

ianp_91

yeah..the tv station was pretty tough but if u can get to a little room..u can just hide there till ur teammates move in. One shot one kill was a pain in my f-ing butt. I just bearly beat it..i never want to play that lvl on veteran again..soooooo hard. i havent gotten to no fighting in the war room yet. is it harder than the tv station?

I would say no, BUT...your on a time limit of 9 minutes. And if you dont make progress through the level on time, you wont hit check points. So the time limit makes it probably the hardest mission for me.

gillri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gillri

CoD2 is stupid hard, I have yet to beat it. CoD4 is frustrating but if you can beat it if you can handle CoD2. white_sox

good, surely it cant get any harder than silo, due to all the close combat in the buildings

I think its better SP than COD4 too, after going back to it

NasRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 NasRex
Member since 2007 • 1117 Posts

Yea,beaten both of them on Veteran. the COD2 is much harder,i got stuck on it so my times...

1.Silo

2.Tiger

3.Hill 400

4.Ambush in British campaign

5.D day

6.2nd tank on Fortress Stalingrad

7.Ridge 88

only place i was stuck on COD4 was "No fighting in the war room".

bluem00se

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 bluem00se
Member since 2005 • 2185 Posts
Beat both COD 2 and 4 on Veteran. COD 4 is much easier than 2 IMO. Though Mile High Club is a b**ch.
gillri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 gillri

Yea,beaten both of them on Veteran. the COD2 is much harder,i got stuck on it so my times...

1.Silo

2.Tiger

3.Hill 400

4.Ambush in British campaign

5.D day

6.2nd tank on Fortress Stalingrad

7.Ridge 88

only place i was stuck on COD4 was "No fighting in the war room".

NasRex

Silo was that hard it was almost sadistic,

at the end once i worked out how to shoot the mortar teams eveytime in one shot it was alot easier,

the first time i did it I glitched on one of the soldiers as it climbed down the ladder and i fell the rest of the way.........I considered suicide

But i thought clearing out the buildings was the hardest part of it

white_sox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 white_sox

[QUOTE="white_sox"]CoD2 is stupid hard, I have yet to beat it. CoD4 is frustrating but if you can beat it if you can handle CoD2. gillri

good, surely it cant get any harder than silo, due to all the close combat in the buildings

it's so hard infiltrating buildings in the game, going around corners is so dangerous.
jchaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jchaff

Beat both COD 2 and 4 on Veteran. COD 4 is much easier than 2 IMO. Though Mile High Club is a b**ch.bluem00se

If you count Mile High Club as beating the game, then Call of Duty 4 is wayyyy harder IMO

Xeros606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Xeros606
Member since 2007 • 11126 Posts
cool, now do cod 4. and if you have time, cod 3. and cod 1 and its expasion. and cod roads to victory, and big red one, and finest hour. only then may you have my respect.
gillri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 gillri
[QUOTE="gillri"]

[QUOTE="white_sox"]CoD2 is stupid hard, I have yet to beat it. CoD4 is frustrating but if you can beat it if you can handle CoD2. white_sox

it's so hard infiltrating buildings in the game, going around corners is so dangerous.

yeah its ridiculous, going up the stairs completely fills you with dread, sometimes i used to just rush up them shooting hoping a bullet would temporaily disable them

plus its really hard to see the jerries with there dark clothing on in the dark rooms

gillri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 gillri

cool, now do cod 4. and if you have time, cod 3. and cod 1 and its expasion. and cod roads to victory, and big red one, and finest hour. only then may you have my respect.Xeros606

Ive done COD1 and UO I havent got time for crappy console versions or ones not made by infinity ward

white_sox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 white_sox

yeah its ridiculous, going up the stairs completely fills you with dread, sometimes i used to just rush up them shooting hoping a bullet would temporaily disable them

plus its really hard to see the jerries with there dark clothing on in the dark rooms

gillri
I know what you mean it's hell, without lucky grenade throws, I wouldn't have completed as much as I have.
Bogles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Bogles
Member since 2008 • 52 Posts
hats off to you man, I could not beat COD2 on vet, but I found COD4 to not be that bad
SexyPorkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SexyPorkins
Member since 2007 • 1222 Posts
Yeah I've beat both of them on Veteran. And I have 1000 points for each of them.
Xeros606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Xeros606
Member since 2007 • 11126 Posts

[QUOTE="Xeros606"]cool, now do cod 4. and if you have time, cod 3. and cod 1 and its expasion. and cod roads to victory, and big red one, and finest hour. only then may you have my respect.gillri

lol just messin with ya, i dont think i could do any of them on vet. mode. :P

Ive done COD1 and UO I havent got time for crappy console versions or ones not made by infinity ward

klusps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#21 klusps
Member since 2005 • 10386 Posts
Congrats on beating COD2 on Veteran. COD4 is pretty challenging, but sense you can beat COD2 in Veteran you should be able to do COD4. When I beat both of them I felt really proud of what I accomplished.
marvster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 marvster21
Member since 2004 • 500 Posts

still playing CoD2 on veteran...im not sure where i am tho. I was on No fighting in the war room on veteran at the part where u have to go through the hallways with the rockets im guessing. but it was so damn FRUSTRATING. i was so pissed i wanted to try mile high club on veteran till i realised i just deleted my progress. so now im gonna have to start no fighting in the war room again but im super pissed