just bought titanfall and it doesn't have classic

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wwe_xbox360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 wwe_xbox360
Member since 2007 • 498 Posts

And it's only online and the menu if different from ones I looked up online and it doesn't have campaign mode

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

It does have a campaign, the catch is that nobody plays it, while you are at it download the Season Pass from the XBL store, it´s several maps and it´s for FREE !

wwe_xbox360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 wwe_xbox360
Member since 2007 • 498 Posts

@raugutcon: cool thanks

Ribstaylor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 Ribstaylor1
Member since 2014 • 2186 Posts

Campaign is an online only multiplayer map style thing. No true single player Campaign exists, that and lack of content were the two major issues with this game. But it is literally the companies first tittle and was one of the first to release on next gen consoles so the game not being content heavy is somewhat understandable.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@wwe_xbox360:

TF doesn't have a Real campaign, it has a long boring tutorial and then online matches afterwards. There is no comprehensive campaign or story, despite fanboys who would mislead other readers. No real single player story driven campaign mode exists.

I have owned the game since launch. It was a very barebones release which is why it's so dirt cheap now. Very small list of weapons, even smaller list of mechs, maps, and no SP hurt the game....however, it was fun for what it was.

Next time read reviews of old games before you buy them if you wish to avoid finding out the hardware modes are missing.

It came out of the oven half baked...but what was there was fun for what it was.

doubalfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 29

#6 doubalfa
Member since 2006 • 7108 Posts

it now has way more content than in the initial release, still it's not enough to keep me playing it, I'd rather play PvZ Garden Warfare hehe

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#7  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

They removed classic last year and renamed it because it was confusing some people, but all versions of the game are the same, you are just looking at old screenshots.....and as others have mentioned, there is no real campaign mode although there are campaign playlists it is just online with a narrator doing voice overs, so it is very minimal however you should still have access to it I think but I am not sure as I have not tried to play campaign recently.....however I copied an excerpt below from the patch notes from 2014 so you can see why classic is not listed:

Menu Changes - "Play Multiplayer" is now the default (top) option on the private lobby menu, if you've completed both the IMC and Militia campaigns. It has also been renamed from "Play Classic", since the term "classic", which we used internally, proved to be confusing to some players: