Is this the Halo movie also, or just the trailer for Halo 3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FrStyleKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 FrStyleKing
Member since 2003 • 1391 Posts

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/734/734817/vids_1.html

t doesn't say anything on the site about what exactly the video is, it just says "Live Action Trailer", but it does say Halo 3, Finish the fight at the end. There's no reason to do a live action commercial or something for the game that I can think of, so I'm just curious does anyone know if this is a movie trailer, a sneak peak they threw in or just an over the top advertisement for halo 3.

MickeyTheNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MickeyTheNinja
Member since 2007 • 3824 Posts
Trailer for Halo 3
fore_runner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 fore_runner
Member since 2004 • 8704 Posts
First in a series of short films that will be released up to the launch the the amazingness known as Halo 3.
Dizzynecro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Dizzynecro
Member since 2005 • 87 Posts
it seems like a taste of what the movie will be with the cover a a halo 3 trailer.
FrStyleKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 FrStyleKing
Member since 2003 • 1391 Posts

it seems like a taste of what the movie will be with the cover a a halo 3 trailer.Dizzynecro

that's what I'm saying. That was very high production value just for some advertisement. If thats just part of the advertisement than I don't get the point of doing all this live action, expensive production value stuff when everyone and their dead grandma knows about Halo 3 already.

Jnasty12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Jnasty12
Member since 2007 • 48 Posts
i am thinking movie
MrMe1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MrMe1000
Member since 2007 • 2215 Posts

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/734/734817/vids_1.html

t doesn't say anything on the site about what exactly the video is, it just says "Live Action Trailer", but it does say Halo 3, Finish the fight at the end. There's no reason to do a live action commercial or something for the game that I can think of, so I'm just curious does anyone know if this is a movie trailer, a sneak peak they threw in or just an over the top advertisement for halo 3.

FrStyleKing

whats amazing about the trailer is all of it is the best cgi i ever saw all of the trailer is cgi none of it is real if you look closley youll find that out