Is the Elite worth the bother?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RhysHayes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 RhysHayes
Member since 2005 • 644 Posts

Heres my situation, I have a 360 and have dowloaded many things from Market place but I am still considering Buying an elite. There area fewthings I want to know;

1 Is the cable that allows you to transfer your downloaded data included in the package.

2. Is the 120GB Hard drive avaiable seperatly and is it compatible with the Normal 360.

3. Are the rumors I have heard about the elite Crashing more so than the Normal 360 founded.

4. Is the cooling system that much quietier.

5. And finaly Is it really worth all the ******* bother?

ParadiseAwaits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ParadiseAwaits
Member since 2007 • 1410 Posts

Heres my situation, I have a 360 and have dowloaded many things from Market place but I am still considering Buying an elite. There area fewthings I want to know;

1 Is the cable that allows you to transfer your downloaded data included in the package.

2. Is the 120GB Hard drive avaiable seperatly and is it compatible with the Normal 360.

3. Are the rumors I have heard about the elite Crashing more so than the Normal 360 founded.

RhysHayes

1. NO, but Microsoft will send it to you for FREE.

2. YES, I believe it still costs $180

3. NO. That's ridiculous. Whoever told you that is an idiot.

4. NO. Microsoft uses the same fans. Same Discs drives...which create all the noise.

5. YES, I love my elite.

KurupSoldr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 KurupSoldr
Member since 2006 • 4094 Posts

RhysHayes

although i am contemplating keeping my 360 at all, i dont think its worth the bother UNLESS you have a 1080p TV and HDMI otherwise thats all you really game besides the 120GB HD and i have seen that for sale for half the price on ebay and other places. I have a launch system and only 1080i so it never has made sense to upgrade when i cant enjoy it to the fullest plus only one HDMI port which is for my DIRECT TV

LuvGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 LuvGaming
Member since 2007 • 1290 Posts
360 Premiums and even the Core console comes with an HDMI port. If you think you'll be downloading tons of videos then sure, go for the Elite.