Is Naruto any good?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

magic_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 magic_dragon
Member since 2007 • 1050 Posts

I'm thinking of getting its fighting system looks simple yet fantastic, and have only recently gotten into the Naruto series (on episode 8 at the moment), but has anyone else completed it? Is the single player good? Does it have decent replay value and achievements? The player reviews are all from Naruto fanboys that give it 10/10 and I'm not that convinced by gamespot's review system any more.

SizeMatterzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 SizeMatterzz
Member since 2007 • 1858 Posts

It got good reviews. so if ur into those kinda games go for it.

I'm going to give it a try early next year. way to much to play this year for me.

axxez94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 axxez94
Member since 2007 • 275 Posts
yes if u want an unusal game there not many that type game so if u like Naruta series buy ?
jubino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 jubino
Member since 2005 • 6265 Posts
I was actually thinking about picking it up myself. I don't really like the American dub voices, and his catch phrase gets really old, but the whole jumping through trees and running up buildings and stuff looks really fun. I've always been a sucker for any open ended games with huge areas to just jump around and explore, like GTA III and up and Oblivion, and this looks like it could satisfy that, but my local Gamestop didn't have it so I bought the Orange Box instead. Oh well.
jamppa-80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jamppa-80
Member since 2006 • 36 Posts
i really hope that there is options for change language eng->japan cos i hate dubs i look one episode naruto on english and my ears start bleeding blood haha! but if not what u can do im huge naruto fan and i go buy this tomorrow anyway :D
Food_Nipple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Food_Nipple
Member since 2003 • 8379 Posts
I still prefer Naruto Accel for the PS2, butI suppose this is the best one for American consoles.
TENTHROW2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#7 TENTHROW2
Member since 2002 • 1247 Posts

i like it - but being a fan of the anime helps more i think.

the graphics are great, the control is a little quirky at first but not bad once you get used to it.

the only thing i really dont like is the social quests send you to the same area over and over and the same bad guys jump out at you at the exact same time.

feels like there coulda been more, as the story mode is very short, but all in all, it's a really good game, and i enjoy it.