Is it to late for me to get a 360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nitro720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 Nitro720
Member since 2006 • 662 Posts
I was just wondering because I dont want to buy one and two-three years later, a new Xbox will be out. 
i-like-pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 i-like-pie
Member since 2005 • 4070 Posts

I was just wondering because I dont want to buy one and two-three years later, a new Xbox will be out.Nitro720

Its never late too buy a xbox 360 :)

bstarter29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 bstarter29
Member since 2006 • 2339 Posts

Oh yeah, it's over. Forget it. This gen is already over.

I'm already standing in line for Microsoft's next console because the 360 is older than dirt.

Eliteslaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Eliteslaya
Member since 2005 • 74 Posts
No but id wait until the holidays because they are going to make the 360s more reliable(3 red lights no more) and more quiet. Also because there is a good chance of a price drop happening but dont trust me on that cause its just a theory.
Nitro720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Nitro720
How long do any of you think the life cycle will be.
MIB911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MIB911
Member since 2006 • 1720 Posts
no this is PERFECT timing! u dont want to buy one later in the year cuz u wont have any money for all the great games... besides the 360 will still be going strong well into 2011 so yea dont worry about the lack of playin time u'll get
bstarter29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 bstarter29

How long do any of you think the life cycle will be.Nitro720

I've already said it, this gen is over.

j/k. But seriously, about 3 or 4 more years.

masterkaos21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 masterkaos21
Member since 2006 • 35 Posts

Honestly, for me, it hasn't even started. I looked over the linup of games that are out so far, and only one or 2 actually even interest me. Guitar hero 2, and Gears of war, there doesn't seem to be any other good games (hate racing games, and any games that are on the PC I rather play them on the PC)

However this fall/Winter and next spring, there is no stop of ASS kicking being released. Bioshock, Mass Effect, Assassins creed, GTA4, Guitar Hero 3, Rock Band, Lost Odyssey, army of 2, postal 3, fallout 3, mercenaries 2.

I m sure i am missing a few to. There is a couple games there that fits everyones needs, whether RPG, FPS, Coop, or group games is your thing.

Nitro720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Nitro720
Thanks, 'preciate it.
Eliteslaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Eliteslaya

How long do any of you think the life cycle will be.Nitro720

Whys that even matter its not like the 360 is just gonna breakdown when there new console is released.

bstarter29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 bstarter29

Honestly, for me, it hasn't even started. I looked over the linup of games that are out so far, and only one or 2 actually even interest me. Guitar hero 2, and Gears of war, there doesn't seem to be any other good games (hate racing games, and any games that are on the PC I rather play them on the PC)

However this fall/Winter and next spring, there is no stop of ASS kicking being released. Bioshock, Mass Effect, Assassins creed, GTA4, Guitar Hero 3, Rock Band, Lost Odyssey, army of 2, postal 3, fallout 3, mercenaries 2.

I m sure i am missing a few to. There is a couple games there that fits everyones needs, whether RPG, FPS, Coop, or group games is your thing.

masterkaos21

Agreed. For me,this gen finally begins this Fall.

And yes, you're missing Alan Wake. How dare you!?;)

chandlerr_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -2

#12 chandlerr_360
Member since 2006 • 5078 Posts

masterkaos21

Ummmmmm, Halo?!?

Eliteslaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Eliteslaya
[QUOTE="masterkaos21"]

chandlerr_360

Ummmmmm, Halo?!?

Wow, cant believe he missed that one

stevenmejia007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 stevenmejia007
Member since 2004 • 896 Posts

I was just wondering because I dont want to buy one and two-three years later, a new Xbox will be out. Nitro720

I say no

I suggest wait for price drop and get an Elite im thinking myself to upgrade to an Elite or at least get the 120GB Hard Drive, i just love my 360 8)

masterkaos21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 masterkaos21
Member since 2006 • 35 Posts
[QUOTE="chandlerr_360"][QUOTE="masterkaos21"]

Eliteslaya

Ummmmmm, Halo?!?

Wow, cant believe he missed that one

Most likely cause I have never owned an Xbox before, and have never played any of the halo games (except a bit of Halo 1 multiplayer on the pc... but since it was released 2 or 3 years later it was nothing special).. But either way, suprised I missed it to... and oh ya Alan Wake... i totally forgot about that.,... whats taking so long for it to come out /cry

Mr_Takisuteni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 Mr_Takisuteni
Member since 2007 • 124 Posts

u better get one it's never late

u know all the good upcoming titles on PS3 will be released on 360 too except MGS4

so get a 360 and wait till FFXIII is released then buy PS3 :)

Nyccurrupt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Nyccurrupt
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Is not 2 late bunch of good games is coming soon go get 1
Tribalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 Tribalice
Member since 2005 • 140 Posts

Of course it's not, this gen's just started, and it will last till 2011 or2012, so don't worry!