Is halo 3 destructive?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mohammad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 mohammad93
Member since 2007 • 2090 Posts

I was wondering if like you shoot a tree it will fall down and stuff.O and how many levels is it for campaign, I heard 9 but also heard 13.

P.S.

mods I posted something liek this in the stickid thread but no one answered me so please dont ban me

BLACKFIRE2142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 BLACKFIRE2142
Member since 2006 • 246 Posts
idkidkidkidkidkidkidkidkidkidkidk just wait for the game to come outtttttt
Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Shade-Blade
Member since 2007 • 4930 Posts

Some of the smaller trees can be over-run and the fire will stick to surfaces. Thats all I know

mohammad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mohammad93

Some of the smaller trees can be over-run and the fire will stick to surfaces. Thats all I know

Shade-Blade

well thanks for telling me that unlike that other guy wasting 5 min just to write idk a billion times lol

lokiisback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#5 lokiisback
Member since 2004 • 575 Posts
[QUOTE="Shade-Blade"]

mohammad93

well thanks for telling me that unlike that other guy wasting 5 min just to write idk a billion times lol

The game isn't going to be destructive, like he said, some trees/bushes will be able to be overrun, but not destroyed. They will sway and crap however. As for things burning, they havn't shown anything yet. In the campaign, yes, there will be parts where you destroy things, but it will be ploted, and not neccesarily part of the game, i.e.: In Halo 2 when you shoot that door with the Scarab Gun. Things like that.........

mohammad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mohammad93
[QUOTE="mohammad93"][QUOTE="Shade-Blade"]

lokiisback

The game isn't going to be destructive, like he said, some trees/bushes will be able to be overrun, but not destroyed. They will sway and crap however. As for things burning, they havn't shown anything yet. In the campaign, yes, there will be parts where you destroy things, but it will be ploted, and not neccesarily part of the game, i.e.: In Halo 2 when you shoot that door with the Scarab Gun. Things like that.........

thx man but some guy on xbl told me that halo 3 is using this game engine that is famous for destructive stuff is this true

zappa02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#8 zappa02
Member since 2006 • 731 Posts

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/achievements.php?gameID=274

Its only going to Have Nine mission in the game.

Thats all I know, So yea, but that does not mean there's going to be more Levels.

And do not forget what Bungie said. They said all the levels will be free Rome and you will be able to explorer after doing the

mission.

mohammad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mohammad93

Thats all I know, So yea, but that does not mean there's going to be more Levels.

And do not forget what Bungie said. They said all the levels will be free Rome and you will be able to explorer after doing

the mission.

zappa02

thx an hey wanna play halo 3 with me

gamertag: mosarmini

destinhpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#10 destinhpark
Member since 2006 • 4831 Posts
Not very. Only little things like bushes and stuff can be run over, but you can't really shoot down big trees or towers or anything like that. It's like the other Halo's basically. Not much destruction.
zappa02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#11 zappa02
Member since 2006 • 731 Posts
[QUOTE="zappa02"]

And do not forget what Bungie said. They said all the levels will be free Rome and you will be able to explorer after doing

the mission.

mohammad93

Yea Sure I play with you in Halo 3.

mohammad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mohammad93
[QUOTE="mohammad93"][QUOTE="zappa02"]

the mission.

zappa02

Yea Sure I play with you in Halo 3.

thx man o and ill message you on how to join this awesome clan

go to this website and add this person

freewebs.com/the-beta-testers

gamertag of my friend: draken600 or gibbo95

hope to see you on halo 3

Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Shade-Blade
Oh dont add me in there Mohammad lmao
mohammad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mohammad93

Oh dont add me in there Mohammad lmaoShade-Blade

omy bad I almost forgot lol

this is also a clan leader

Viral 0utbr3ak

is that correct or did I spell it wrong

lokiisback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 lokiisback
[QUOTE="lokiisback"][QUOTE="mohammad93"][QUOTE="Shade-Blade"]

mohammad93

thx man but some guy on xbl told me that halo 3 is using this game engine that is famous for destructive stuff is this true

No, not true at all man, Bungie makes their own engines for their Halo games, make them from scratch, so it isn't famous for anything, this is it's first and only game it will be used for. Also, I forgot to tell you how many campaign levels there are... There are 9, and if that sounds like not enough, don't worry. Bungie has assured us that although there is only 9 campaign levels, it is still just as long or longer that Halo and Halo 2.........

Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Shade-Blade

[QUOTE="Shade-Blade"]Oh dont add me in there Mohammad lmaomohammad93

Viral 0utbr3ak

I was joking but its V1ral 0utbr3ak (the o is a zero)
mohammad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mohammad93
[QUOTE="mohammad93"]

[QUOTE="Shade-Blade"]Oh dont add me in there Mohammad lmaoShade-Blade

Viral 0utbr3ak

yea but next time I wont forget lol and we got a new member Ill send you his gamertag

mohammad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mohammad93
[QUOTE="Shade-Blade"][QUOTE="mohammad93"]

[QUOTE="Shade-Blade"]Oh dont add me in there Mohammad lmaomohammad93

Viral 0utbr3ak

yea but next time I wont forget lol and we got a new member Ill send you his gamertag

hey tell everyone to add chazman45 on TheBetaTesters ok

mohammad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mohammad93
bump
lokiisback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 lokiisback
grind
--MAV3R1CK--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#21 --MAV3R1CK--
Member since 2006 • 9346 Posts
If you watch some of the gameplay vids over online, then you would know.
lokiisback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 lokiisback

If you watch some of the gameplay vids over online, then you would know.--MAV3R1CK--

Yeah, but you can't expect EVERY ONE to obsess over games as much as me or you. I don't mind answering his questions, and I have watched, and read every single piece of information released or leaked about Halo 3, just because I like Halo so much. By the way, I know this is kind of off topic, but about a year or two ago, a suposid Halo 3 scrypt was leaked on the net, besides myself, has any one else read it? It seems as though the more and more footage I see, the more and more I believe that that scrypt was official, and was written by Joseph Staten. Now, obviously, it isn't the scrypt they used for the game, but main aspects, like revealing the Forerunnner, and SPOILER NOTICE, Cortana betraying John, and all of humanity, there are all things that are very likely. I swear that I see a forerunner in the background of the latest Halo 3 trailer, and in the same trailer I see Cortana falling (Maybe being slayed?...). Also, I'm not sure if anyone noticed this, and if you havn't then you should check it out but, Cortana has her fingers crossed behind her back when she says that she will self destruct the ring that John left here on if it is overrun, and she doesn't seem all to reluctant to talk to the Gravemind. Anyways, does anyone else suspect that Halo 3 campaign will resemble this leaked scrypt?... Im going to open up another post about this.........

mohammad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mohammad93

[QUOTE="--MAV3R1CK--"]If you watch some of the gameplay vids over online, then you would know.lokiisback

Yeah, but you can't expect EVERY ONE to obsess over games as much as me or you. I don't mind answering his questions, and I have watched, and read every single piece of information released or leaked about Halo 3, just because I like Halo so much. By the way, I know this is kind of off topic, but about a year or two ago, a suposid Halo 3 scrypt was leaked on the net, besides myself, has any one else read it? It seems as though the more and more footage I see, the more and more I believe that that scrypt was official, and was written by Joseph Staten. Now, obviously, it isn't the scrypt they used for the game, but main aspects, like revealing the Forerunnner, and SPOILER NOTICE, Cortana betraying John, and all of humanity, there are all things that are very likely. I swear that I see a forerunner in the background of the latest Halo 3 trailer, and in the same trailer I see Cortana falling (Maybe being slayed?...). Also, I'm not sure if anyone noticed this, and if you havn't then you should check it out but, Cortana has her fingers crossed behind her back when she says that she will self destruct the ring that John left here on if it is overrun, and she doesn't seem all to reluctant to talk to the Overmind. Anyways, does anyone else suspect that Halo 3 campaign will resemble this leaked scrypt?... Im going to open up another post about this.........

cool can someone send me a link to the videos that show destructability o and lokiisback do u got my gamertag so that we could play

Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Shade-Blade
Hey loki, got a link to that supposed script?
lokiisback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 lokiisback

Hey loki, got a link to that supposed script?Shade-Blade

I don't actually, sorry, but if you google it I'm sure you'll find it. It is like over 120 pages long though, so a lot of people were discouraged to read it because of that.........

lokiisback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 lokiisback

[QUOTE="Shade-Blade"]Hey loki, got a link to that supposed script?lokiisback

I don't actually, sorry, but if you google it I'm sure you'll find it. It is like over 120 pages long though, so a lot of people were discouraged to read it because of that.........

By the way, my topic on this is now open! Also, in the topic, I have a URL listed that goes to the script, if anyone wants it.........