This topic is locked from further discussion.

--SharkTooth--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 --SharkTooth--
Member since 2006 • 68 Posts
I connected today to Xbox-Live and I discovered that every profile have seperate account in the Xbox-Live, in other words every one should buy the gold membership for himself!!! I'm not saying that Xbox-Live is expensive, but to buy an account to everyone in the familu?!! That's crazy!!! I don't understand what Microsoft thought?!! They thought that every user will buy an account to himself?!! It's idiotic!!! They just caused to multi-player accounts- How much of you have a seperate account to everyone in the family??? As for me, I will open an account to every user and one for the Xbox-Live. One more thing I think is disgusting is that to change your gamertag you need Microsoft points (money). Damn Microsoft!!! Bill Gates is not rich enough or what??!
tony_fjellborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 tony_fjellborg
Member since 2006 • 1123 Posts
Why do everybody in your family need an account each.. Share one insted that would be much cheaper..
--SharkTooth--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 --SharkTooth--
Member since 2006 • 68 Posts

Why do everybody in your family need an account each.. Share one insted that would be much cheaper..tony_fjellborg

Of course I will do it. Its just that it's annoying that the body list will appear in the same list and etc. Except this you can not have your rep or your gamerscore and stuff.

miiiguel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#4 miiiguel
Member since 2005 • 1940 Posts

I think is kinda cool, bond-like thing to share an account with your family. I do team up with my gf, and managed to get her closer to my hobby.

About charging money for changing GamerTags: If it was free it would be crazy, everyone would change theyr tags all the time, and the database servers at MS would spend loadsa cycles recalculating stuff. The Achievements system, for instance, and allthough not perfect (and that's because there's allways people trying tobe better than others in a non-legit way), has its rules and protocols.