If you could make the trailer for the new Gears of War movie...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

black_awpN1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 black_awpN1
Member since 2004 • 7863 Posts

how would you make it?

I would make it where it would show a downward camera pan going below ground. As the camera goes deeper, you can see the different wiring and pipes. It then goes to the scenes in the Gears of War game traielr where it shows actual human actors in a news broadcast about thing emerging from the ground and tehres taht preacher saying that the locusts are coming to purge the world. (you guys know which one im talking about right.) After that, the screen blackens and then you her the voice of a Locust drone saying those oh so famous words, "Ground Walkers" It then goes to some action sequences with COGs vs LOCUSTS and then at teh end, it shows Marcus Fenix and a Locust Soildeir charging at each other at full speed, Lancer chainsaw Beyonets reving. As they collide it goes to the Gears of War Logo and the Release date adn the proper Licensing stuff. THen when you think its over, A Berserker Smashes through a wall and charges straight at the camera.

What do you guys think of my Idea?

black_awpN1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 black_awpN1
Member since 2004 • 7863 Posts
Anyone?
GizmoSimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#3 GizmoSimo
Member since 2003 • 2746 Posts
i would make a shot of marcus reloading his gun while the ground trembles, then fade the screen to black and show release date =)
Avatar image for reservoir_doggy
reservoir_doggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 reservoir_doggy
Member since 2006 • 4054 Posts
Just show a locust right before it gets chainsawed and then the viewers will know that it gets chainsawed and will immediately want to see it. then maybe some innocent people dying and the hammer of dawn destroying the earth.
linegrinds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 linegrinds
Member since 2006 • 2139 Posts
I would make it with lots of chainsaw action =D