If you could create any type of game, what type would it be?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sjstennis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sjstennis
Member since 2009 • 118 Posts

I've thought of this before, and I would create an amazing MMo. It would have free running and really interesting action gameplay. Yeah, kinda out there i know but Yeah. What would you make?

Wunderkid7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Wunderkid7
Member since 2008 • 247 Posts

One that sold millions and made me rich :) Probably a shooter since that is mainly what I play.

pulica_muistul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 pulica_muistul
Member since 2005 • 404 Posts

I'd make the greatest 3'd person action game ever

gow117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gow117
Member since 2008 • 2963 Posts

Gears of Halo Theft auto5 :P (yeah saw it on youtube...)

DeadlyZodiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DeadlyZodiac
Member since 2007 • 1367 Posts

Action RPG along the lines of Devil May Cry/Ninja Gaiden with RPG customization elements where you fight through heaven and hell.

gow117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gow117
Member since 2008 • 2963 Posts

Action RPG along the lines of Devil May Cry/Ninja Gaiden with RPG customization elements where you fight through heaven and hell.

DeadlyZodiac
wow ninja gaiden rpg :D i like
murat8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 murat8
Member since 2006 • 10362 Posts
Fighting game like Super Smash Bros but themed for whatever consoles i would make it for
MarineXXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MarineXXII
Member since 2007 • 1583 Posts

some kind of space strategy game since im really into space and RTSes

megamadman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 megamadman5
Member since 2006 • 725 Posts

some with multiplayer, and alot of customization. and an open world, witht ons to do. all things i like in games

bobdood99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 bobdood99
Member since 2007 • 1862 Posts

a super smash bros for xbox 360 lol. id put marcus fenix, dom, all the gears, master c, altair, banjo, sam fisher, um ur avatar?

gedbyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 gedbyz
Member since 2009 • 604 Posts

A stealthy assassin rpg where you do missions for money. Kinda like Assassins Creed 2 but in the present.

Avatar image for 360forlifeagain
360forlifeagain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 360forlifeagain
Member since 2009 • 178 Posts
a game where you get a chainsaw and slaughter everything on screen and boy is there blood and guts and intestines.... the soccer mums will cry
doubalfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 30

#13 doubalfa
Member since 2006 • 7108 Posts

A fighting game, I dont know if it would be like street fighter, or mortal kombat or virtua fighter, or maybe I some kind of mix between this, first of all I would put realistic damage, to skin and clothes that would be so awesome

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Phoenix534
Member since 2008 • 17774 Posts

This Action-RPG/MMO...

It's 2019. An evil dictator, "Soter", has taken over the world with his army of followers. They are the Occultus Phasma Phasmatis. You start off as a recruit for the powerful resistance organization, Ut Liberatio. You have to do missions in a game world based off of satelite images of every nook and cranny on Earth. You begin progressing and soon become the leader of a two-man squad all the way up to Commander-and-Chief of Ut Liberatio. The final boss fight is a multi-stage battle against the dictator. And yes, it will be an actual boss fight, not just a wave of enemies or a weak person or any other of the way bosses have been.

It would play like Fallout 3, as in the first/third person perspectives and aiming, just no VATS. You could use any thing as a weapon, e.i. a stick, a brick, a rock, a chicken, a gun, a broken gun, a blown up gun, a disenigrated gun, a flashlight, street lights, etc. You could modify the weapons, fix broken weapons, or craft new weapons. You can by, find, and drive any vehicle and any destroyed one can be put back in working order.

The enemies, NPCs, and soldiers all look unique and special. Each and every one of the billions of NPCs has it's own story. The game also has a very long story, with 100,000+ story missions and billions of side quests given out by NPCs of all races. At the beginning, you pick a native language and then you have to take classes and read books to raise your knowledge of other languages. You will also have skill levels for eaverything imaginable, e.i. handgun aiming, assault rifle aiming, sniper rifle aiming, sub-machine gun aiming, chain gun aiming, flamethrower aiming, etc. You will have a level cap, but it'll be 999,999,999,999,999.

There would be a multiplayer portion, but only after development of the game has concluded. It'll will be FREE and I don't care WHAT Microsoft says. It will have two portions. The first is a massive multiplayer experiance where the world is filled with thousands of players at a time, like an MMO, but better. The other would be a basic, FPS-style multiplayer, where you can still level up. You could designate any area in the world as you battlegrounds.

megamadman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 megamadman5

This Action-RPG/MMO...

It's 2019. An evil dictator, "Soter", has taken over the world with his army of followers. They are the Occultus Phasma Phasmatis. You start off as a recruit for the powerful resistance organization, Ut Liberatio. You have to do missions in a game world based off of satelite images of every nook and cranny on Earth. You begin progressing and soon become the leader of a two-man squad all the way up to Commander-and-Chief of Ut Liberatio. The final boss fight is a multi-stage battle against the dictator. And yes, it will be an actual boss fight, not just a wave of enemies or a weak person or any other of the way bosses have been.

It would play like Fallout 3, as in the first/third person perspectives and aiming, just no VATS. You could use any thing as a weapon, e.i. a stick, a brick, a rock, a chicken, a gun, a broken gun, a blown up gun, a disenigrated gun, a flashlight, street lights, etc. You could modify the weapons, fix broken weapons, or craft new weapons. You can by, find, and drive any vehicle and any destroyed one can be put back in working order.

The enemies, NPCs, and soldiers all look unique and special. Each and every one of the billions of NPCs has it's own story. The game also has a very long story, with 100,000+ story missions and billions of side quests given out by NPCs of all races. At the beginning, you pick a native language and then you have to take classes and read books to raise your knowledge of other languages. You will also have skill levels for eaverything imaginable, e.i. handgun aiming, assault rifle aiming, sniper rifle aiming, sub-machine gun aiming, chain gun aiming, flamethrower aiming, etc. You will have a level cap, but it'll be 999,999,999,999,999.

There would be a multiplayer portion, but only after development of the game has concluded. It'll will be FREE and I don't care WHAT Microsoft says. It will have two portions. The first is a massive multiplayer experiance where the world is filled with thousands of players at a time, like an MMO, but better. The other would be a basic, FPS-style multiplayer, where you can still level up. You could designate any area in the world as you battlegrounds.

Phoenix534
lol can you be more specific?
Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Phoenix534

[QUOTE="Phoenix534"]

This Action-RPG/MMO...

megamadman5

Don't joke with me. I'd probably send you every last detail.

purplecow200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 purplecow200
Member since 2007 • 50 Posts

This Action-RPG/MMO...

Phoenix534

yeah and one guy will get 100% in the game and everybody will think he is godly until you find out he an 11 year old who doesnt go to school so he can keep playing

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Phoenix534

[QUOTE="Phoenix534"]

This Action-RPG/MMO...

purplecow200

yeah and one guy will get 100% in the game and everybody will think he is godly until you find out he an 11 year old who doesnt go to school so he can keep playing

Not my problem.

megamadman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 megamadman5

[QUOTE="megamadman5"][QUOTE="Phoenix534"]

This Action-RPG/MMO...

Phoenix534

i have a super specific game too, but im not saying anything in fear of it getting stolen
Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Phoenix534

[QUOTE="Phoenix534"]

[QUOTE="megamadman5"] lol can you be more specific?megamadman5

i have a super specific game too, but im not saying anything in fear of it getting stolen

No one has the time to make this, so I'm not worried about idea theft.

stupid4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 80

#21 stupid4
Member since 2008 • 3695 Posts

Some generic Hannah Montana game that will make me millions.

But if we are talking about a game that I would actually care about and play, I would love to make a Vietnam War FPS with destructible enviroments.

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Phoenix534

But if we are talking about a game that I would actually care about and play, I would love to make a Vietnam War FPS with destructible enviroments.

stupid4

I would so buy that. We need Vietnam FPS games. And this.

apocolipz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 apocolipz
Member since 2004 • 1002 Posts

This is more of abeging for it to be included in a music game:

-The option for lead, rythm, bass, drums, and vocals forsongs that need it. Such as, metallica songs or aerosmith songs. (Two bands they already made games for)

-More Coheed and Cambria, Queen, and The Doors.

-And the obvious Led Zeppelin inclusion

stupid4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 80

#24 stupid4
Member since 2008 • 3695 Posts

[QUOTE="stupid4"]

Phoenix534

I have been following that game for the longest time. I doubt it will ever be released.

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Phoenix534

[QUOTE="Phoenix534"]

[QUOTE="stupid4"]

stupid4

I have been following that game for the longest time. I doubt it will ever be released.

I hope it will. We need a good WWI shooter.

hornster67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 hornster67
Member since 2008 • 53 Posts

i would create like a sims sort of game but where you do your job and also a mix of gta 4 you chose your path good or gangster , ride cars , go on holiday , theft and also stuff like create a advert and open your own buisness.