I wish I could get a refund for xbox originals...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-59da85d821feb
deactivated-59da85d821feb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-59da85d821feb
Member since 2006 • 2075 Posts

Bought Ninja Gaiden Black - don't like it at all. If it was a hard copy, I'd just trade it in at a shop, but no, it's a crappy digital copy. I'm now stuck with this game I don't like, feeling that I HAVE to complete it, with it eating up 6GBs of my hard drive space and me 1200MS points worth off.

For me, this is a huge problem with digital distribution, and something that needs a solution.

mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 mfp16
Member since 2006 • 4551 Posts
caveat emptor
Ortadragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Ortadragoon
Member since 2005 • 195 Posts

You hated Ninja Gaiden? I don't have black, I have an original hard copy of the original version for Xbox. Ya know, the 2004 edition lol. Bought it September of that year. I love Ninja Gaiden. Fact, I'm buying 2 the day it comes out.

The difficulty isn't that bad honestly. You have Black, which has superior controls the version I have and I came out alright. Keep playing the game, you'll like the last few levels.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-59da85d821feb

caveat emptormfp16

How the hell did you get that as your gamerpic??

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-59da85d821feb

You hated Ninja Gaiden? I don't have black, I have an original hard copy of the original version for Xbox. Ya know, the 2004 edition lol. Bought it September of that year. I love Ninja Gaiden. Fact, I'm buying 2 the day it comes out.

The difficulty isn't that bad honestly. You have Black, which has superior controls the version I have and I came out alright. Keep playing the game, you'll like the last few levels.

Ortadragoon

Its not really too hard... Its just that its repetitive, there aren't enough save points (I actually broke my controller when I beat the bone dinosaur boss, then fell off the cliff as soon as the next level started because I didnt know where to go, and had to do the boss again because of the lack of a save point,) and when it is actually hard, it just feels like the enemies are taking cheap shots (like grabs).

And I'm also not a fan of having to choose when to heal and being given a limit to how many potions I can carry. It means I never know if I'm using too many or too little potions.

Oh and there should be checkpoints.

ZimpanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#6 ZimpanX
Member since 2005 • 12636 Posts
well the space issue is easily solved though as you can simply delete it and download it again for free

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-59da85d821feb

well the space issue is easily solved though as you can simply delete it and download it again for freeZimpanX

On my POS 1mb adsl connection?? Dont think so mate. Anyway, I doubt I'll ever replay it if I ever complete it.

ZimpanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ZimpanX

[QUOTE="ZimpanX"]well the space issue is easily solved though as you can simply delete it and download it again for freecomeonthehoops

On my POS 1mb adsl connection?? Dont think so mate. Anyway, I doubt I'll ever replay it if I ever complete it.

your connection is your own problem I just wanted you to let you know you don't need to have the game "eat" 6gb of your harddrive

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

I never had a problem with save points, infact often time sthere are too many. I mean the BONE boss the save point was in the very next room below or jsut up the spiral. the fact that you fell off after killing him means that it wouldnt have mattered where the save point was, you still would have jumped off.

The controls were fin, wasnt that repetitive, the baddies changed up throughout the game... what was different in Black from the original besides 'easy' mode? The controls are the same arent they? I only have the original and i love that game, getting number 2 the day it comes out also.

ArsenicA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 ArsenicA
Member since 2007 • 1446 Posts
NG pwns dude... i bet u hate it just bc u suck at it.
mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 mfp16
Member since 2006 • 4551 Posts

[QUOTE="mfp16"]caveat emptorcomeonthehoops

How the hell did you get that as your gamerpic??

screw attack picture pack, was like 80 points I think

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-59da85d821feb

NG pwns dude... i bet u hate it just bc u suck at it.ArsenicA

I knew I was gonna get comments like this... And the thing is, I don't. I just dont like the game much.

Oh and why does it get a free pass for having an awful camera?? Seriously, theres nothing more annoying than trying to fight a group of guys when you cant get a proper view because the cameras so poor.

Trogeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#13 Trogeton
Member since 2005 • 2776 Posts
some of the games are good, but the xbox originals on the 360.. making them downloadable was a stupid waste of time.. just another way for MS to make money... I would just rent a game instead of getting it on there.. they are on there because no one buys those games anymore.. and they are a waste of time as well... and if you bought them from the store they would be the same price .. about 15 bucks, or less... so anyone who gets those xbox originals is really wasting money... dude just go get the actual game, or just rent it or something

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-59da85d821feb

some of the games are good, but the xbox originals on the 360.. making them downloadable was a stupid waste of time.. just another way for MS to make money... I would just rent a game instead of getting it on there.. they are on there because no one buys those games anymore.. and they are a waste of time as well... and if you bought them from the store they would be the same price .. about 15 bucks, or less... so anyone who gets those xbox originals is really wasting money... dude just go get the actual game, or just rent it or somethingTrogeton

Actually, in Britain the Originals price for Ninja Gaiden Black is lower than it was to buy it off ebay. It probably isnt anymore though...

ZimpanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ZimpanX

Oh and why does it get a free pass for having an awful camera?? Seriously, theres nothing more annoying than trying to fight a group of guys when you cant get a proper view because the cameras so poor.comeonthehoops

I do agree the game has camera issues, but I wouldn't call it awful simply steer it with the right analog stick or reset it with the right trigger