I need help in ES:IV Oblivion

This topic is locked from further discussion.

weggles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 weggles
Member since 2005 • 281 Posts
I've stolen some goods, and a guard said to pay fine, go to jail, or resist. I chose resist, but I can't beat all the guards, or get away to saftey, it auto saved while in combat, is there any thing I can do?
matt7899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 matt7899
Member since 2005 • 525 Posts
Reload your last save or try blocking and pressing "a" and they usually let you surrender and then just go to jail
Shrapnel99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Shrapnel99
Member since 2006 • 7143 Posts

Aim at a guard, press block and "A". They should yield.

weggles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 weggles
I'll try blocking... 'cause I dont have another save :( I guess if I make it I'll make a separate file, and alternate saving then :P.
julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 julian_jr
Member since 2007 • 83416 Posts
Reload your last save, or yield to the guards and just go to jail.
njdss4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#6 njdss4
Member since 2003 • 2721 Posts
If you're in the Thieves Guild just go to one of the leaders and pay him to get rid of your bounty. Half price is nice. Also, never go to jail. Find a way around it. Your skills decrease in jail it's just a waste.
weggles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 weggles
If you're in the Thieves Guild just go to one of the leaders and pay him to get rid of your bounty. Half price is nice. Also, never go to jail. Find a way around it. Your skills decrease in jail it's just a waste.njdss4
I;m only level 3 as of now, so I wont loose too much right?
Shrapnel99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Shrapnel99
Member since 2006 • 7143 Posts

[QUOTE="njdss4"]If you're in the Thieves Guild just go to one of the leaders and pay him to get rid of your bounty. Half price is nice. Also, never go to jail. Find a way around it. Your skills decrease in jail it's just a waste.weggles

Your skills go down, not your level. They usually have about six or seven skills go down by one or two points. Still, if you have the money, pay the fine.

njdss4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 njdss4

[QUOTE="weggles"][QUOTE="njdss4"]If you're in the Thieves Guild just go to one of the leaders and pay him to get rid of your bounty. Half price is nice. Also, never go to jail. Find a way around it. Your skills decrease in jail it's just a waste.Shrapnel99

Your skills go down, not your level. They usually have about six or seven skills go down by one or two points. Still, if you have the money, pay the fine.

Actually, to join the Thieves Guild you have to go to jail once I believe... so if you haven't joined the Thieves Guild yet you might as well get your one jail visit over with now. Once you get out of jail an NPC will approach you about the Guild. Follow his instructions and you're on your way.
weggles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 weggles
[QUOTE="Shrapnel99"]

[QUOTE="weggles"][QUOTE="njdss4"]If you're in the Thieves Guild just go to one of the leaders and pay him to get rid of your bounty. Half price is nice. Also, never go to jail. Find a way around it. Your skills decrease in jail it's just a waste.njdss4

Your skills go down, not your level. They usually have about six or seven skills go down by one or two points. Still, if you have the money, pay the fine.

Actually, to join the Thieves Guild you have to go to jail once I believe... so if you haven't joined the Thieves Guild yet you might as well get your one jail visit over with now. Once you get out of jail an NPC will approach you about the Guild. Follow his instructions and you're on your way.

No one approached me, can you be in more than one guild at a time?
AL13NK1LL3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 AL13NK1LL3R
Member since 2005 • 1394 Posts
i have two ways is blockin thinging or is make the game on very easy mode so u can easily kill the gaurds and go to your own house and put everythin away from inventory and go to da gaurds and go to jail.. cause i dont really care how much i lost in skills...

or actully make that 3 ways. is join theif guilds and reduce the bountry...
njdss4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 njdss4
No one approached me, can you be in more than one guild at a time?weggles
You can be in every guild at the same time. That should have worked, but go check the GameSpot guide. It'll tell you everything you need to know.