I NEED Assistance!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ferruginous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Ferruginous
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I sent my 360 to Microsoft via UPS. According to the "tracking," it says that it arrived on July 11th. However, I check my hardware on Xbox.com/support and it still says "waiting for device at Service Center." It will be a week tomorrow and for some reason, they haven't recieved my 360. Did they update their website? Has this happended to anyone else?

Also, it says that my 360 is "out of warranty" on Xbox.com/support. That's strange because the device is essentially a brand new Xbox (manufactured in March 2008) that Microsoft replaced due to a previous Red Ring of Death ordeal. When they sent it to me, it came with a new one year warranty. Two weeks ago, I sent this 360 to Microsoft because it said E 74 (or was it E71?) on the TV screen. Has this happened to anyone else?

I emailed MS about this, but whoever answers their emails wasn't helpful. They told me to contact MS over the phone but I am too busy during the day to do that. I may have to try it over the weekend. Any help would be appreciated!

crazymunda6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 crazymunda6
Member since 2004 • 1389 Posts
Well i have notived either ups but in my case I(purolator, cuase im canadain) as well as xbox support lag behind when posting the tracking status onto thier sites. As of right now my xbox is coming back to me but its been in transit since 5 oclock and there has been no change since. My best bet is to phone them, against popular belief xbox support is pretty helpfull if you need help, well to me they are anyways. Basically phone xbox, at work or w/e and they should be able to help you.
Ferruginous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Ferruginous
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I forgot to mention that Xbox.com/support said that my 360 was "in warranty" and about a week ago, it suddenly changed to "out of warranty." Very odd. I'm thinking about buying a new 360 and recovering my gamertag, but this new 60gig 360 will debut in a month or two with the Jasper chip and I figure I can wait until then.