I have a problem, please help.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

freeyayo23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 freeyayo23
Member since 2005 • 94 Posts

Ok, so everytime i go to my demos to play something, or even to play my disc games, some little black thing starts showing up.

like it goes across the screen multiple times, and after a while, the game freezes.

now my NBA Live doesn't even go to the main screen. Does anybody know how to fix this?

MiiOnWii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 MiiOnWii
Member since 2008 • 281 Posts
Try playing another game to see if it works, if the same problem happens, try cleaning you disc and or the disc drive, if it still doesn't work, time to call M$....
freeyayo23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 freeyayo23
i tried NHL 08, and when its loading up the game, its freezes right at the last moment.
russian4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 russian4life
Member since 2006 • 436 Posts
I would call M$ and ask them wats up
DrewBlood08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 DrewBlood08
Member since 2007 • 413 Posts
If it happens on every game including demos, I'd call XBOX. Mine did that awhile back and I had to send it in for repairs.
freeyayo23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 freeyayo23
this has happened before, and it eventually went away after i left it off for a day.
LeviLRP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LeviLRP
Member since 2008 • 751 Posts
If it is doing it with stuff on your HDD as well as disks try playing a game without your HDD in and see if it does it still. If it does it is your system most likely. Call MS if that is the case.
silencers3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 silencers3
Member since 2004 • 755 Posts
Dude no offense man seriously. But why go on here and ask for help? if you have access to the Internet which you do. Get the number for the Xbox hotline and call them you can talk to them directly over the phone.
LeviLRP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LeviLRP
Member since 2008 • 751 Posts

Dude no offense man seriously. But why go on here and ask for help? if you have access to the Internet which you do. Get the number for the Xbox hotline and call them you can talk to them directly over the phone. silencers3

Have you ever tried calling them? All they will do is tell him he needs to send his console in for repair and since it is not the RRoD he will have to pay for it. They will not tell him what to do in order to fix it at home.

thereal11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 thereal11
Member since 2003 • 170 Posts
Dude no offense man seriously. But why go on here and ask for help? if you have access to the Internet which you do. Get the number for the Xbox hotline and call them you can talk to them directly over the phone. silencers3
cause ms tech support sucks at least for everybody i know thats had to call em. freezes aren't good anyway you put it, my first box did that after a couple mins it would freeze disc or hdd, until it eventually got the rrod.
freeyayo23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 freeyayo23

yeah, pretty much what all the other guys said lol.