I hate Xbox Live

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MexiBillBacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MexiBillBacker
Member since 2006 • 142 Posts

So I just came back from a night clubbing and wanted to kill the booze by playing a couple games of rainbow six vegas with my online buddies. So I ask them...What did you guys do tonight? And they are like well I'm traveling to the Gates of Alaztar and redeeming the sword of might...And how about you?

And I'm like well 1st some girls picked me up and took me to their house. We bought a bottle of tequila and some sprite to mix it. It was like 5 girl and me we drank away and arrived at the club not drunk but a little happy. Then at the club we talked and smoked cigarettes and then the booze started to wear off so we got a bottle of vodka and mixed it with some cranberry juice. A girl I met said that If I wanted to go home with her and I said **** noomy girlfriend is inCanada for the weekend. Myfriends took me home and now here I am.

And they are like wtf you noob you****ing **** So they booted me :(

Online people aren't cool

Don't they have Xbox Live for regular people(not nerds)

XboxOwnsPs3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 XboxOwnsPs3
Member since 2007 • 397 Posts

So I just came back from a night clubbing and wanted to kill the booze by playing a couple games of rainbow six vegas with my online buddies. So I ask them...What did you guys do tonight? And they are like well I'm traveling to the Gates of Alaztar and redeeming the sword of might...And how about you?

And I'm like well 1st some girls picked me up and took me to their house. We bought a bottle of tequila and some sprite to mix it. It was like 5 girl and me we drank away and arrived at the club not drunk but a little happy. Then at the club we talked and smoked cigarettes and then the booze started to wear off so we got a bottle of vodka and mixed it with some cranberry juice. A girl I met said that If I wanted to go home with her and I said **** noomy girlfriend is inCanada for the weekend. Myfriends took me home and now here I am.

And they are like wtf you noob you****ing **** So they booted me :(

Online people aren't cool

Don't they have Xbox Live for regular people(not nerds)

MexiBillBacker

haha some people live around their Xbox, it's pretty scary...just like one time i was watchin CNN or1 of those news stations and 2 parents were arrested for being addicted to World of Warcraft and weren't feeding there two kids who were 2 and 3. The little boy had dried up cat pee in his hair for petes sake. People need to learn games are just their for a mini vacation.

sarmini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sarmini
Member since 2007 • 2420 Posts

Dude, and you call these guys your "buddies".

I may play my games most of the time but I'd kill myself if I was ever like that to a friend for having a life.

Avatar image for instantdeath999
instantdeath999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 instantdeath999
Member since 2007 • 3470 Posts
I'm not a nerd, though i don't drink... just don't like the taste, and I hate hangovers.
memphisking9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 memphisking9
Member since 2007 • 33 Posts

reading this makes me wana go grab a beer.

martialbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 martialbullet
Member since 2006 • 10948 Posts
not nice.You should get better online buddies. Did ya delete them from your list?
Jandrobag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Jandrobag
Member since 2005 • 148 Posts
actually, i pounded some brews with some bros at a pretty shady bar. we punctured that **** and then as i was dropping off one of my broskis a **** pig patrol was set up stopping and checking out the vehicles for drunk drivers. so i u turned, saw a pig running towards his motorcyle, so i stepped on the gas and got out of there. then i played some cod4 and fell asleep.
Wezker619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Wezker619
Member since 2006 • 1427 Posts
yeah they got xbox live thats not for nerds its called PSN but uh too bad its garbage and no one has on a mic on it. Oh you mention 5 girls I think you were dreaming.... Don't come on the internet boasting crap that isn't true.
remmitanceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 remmitanceman
Member since 2006 • 175 Posts
Im guessing this is alot of sarcasm?
InjuredNoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 InjuredNoodle
Member since 2006 • 1077 Posts

yeah they got xbox live thats not for nerds its called PSN but uh too bad its garbage and no one has on a mic on it. Oh you mention 5 girls I think you were dreaming.... Don't come on the internet boasting crap that isn't true. Wezker619

LOL yeah dude you got 28000 gamerscore, just because you couldn't do that you don't have to get jealous. Its really not that hard when you start drinking, anyway get some friends.

Memoryitis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 Memoryitis
Member since 2006 • 2221 Posts
Dude they are just angry b/c they never had a situation like that happen to them. They are losers and they are just jealous of you,no big deal
GodLovesDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12 GodLovesDead
Member since 2007 • 9755 Posts
I really have no idea what the hell this topic is saying.
TM_Darkside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TM_Darkside
Member since 2007 • 3993 Posts

Did you deliver any money shots tonight?

If your answer is no, then your night of clubbing was wasted.

bazanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 bazanger
Member since 2004 • 2838 Posts

[QUOTE="Wezker619"]yeah they got xbox live thats not for nerds its called PSN but uh too bad its garbage and no one has on a mic on it. Oh you mention 5 girls I think you were dreaming.... Don't come on the internet boasting crap that isn't true. InjuredNoodle

LOL yeah dude you got 28000 gamerscore, just because you couldn't do that you don't have to get jealous. Its really not that hard when you start drinking, anyway get some friends.

sorry, but what's wrong with that? i have a 16,000 gamerscore (and still growing) and i have a life. some people just play games differently than others, no need to say he has no life just because he plays different than you :)
VoodooHak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 VoodooHak
Member since 2002 • 15989 Posts

When people ask "how 'bout you?", they expect a phrase or a sentence worth, not a self-indulgent paragraph.

Given the context, I would think that was obvious.

Those guys were probably thinking ...."Geez, that dude sure likes to hear himself talk."

--Quadkillz--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 --Quadkillz--
Member since 2007 • 460 Posts
I really have no idea what the hell this topic is saying.GodLovesDead
thecobraholder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 thecobraholder
Member since 2007 • 602 Posts
haha same thing happens to me at times but i usually just tell them nothing's up. i know my buddies and what they like to do, so i wouldn't rub it at their face specially when i like to play vgames as much as they do. nyway i do understand where you're coming from and that they wre not cool about it but u gotta understand.
Andy371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 Andy371
Member since 2007 • 34 Posts

I have played Gears Of War and Halo 3 online.

I have had pretty much no trouble with Halo and made 2 friends on it. But on Gears of war the people are brutal, they must win, nothing else matters to them. Being that i got my 360 about 2 days before playing online, I wasn't very good at all, and I just got yelled at and told to get off teams, it was brutal as.

So now I'm sticking with Halo. Lol :)

KWpimpin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 KWpimpin
Member since 2007 • 117 Posts
omfg man i just laughed so hard...hahah that was effin terrific
KWpimpin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 KWpimpin
that was funny darside...money shot lol
unmach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 unmach
Member since 2007 • 352 Posts

[QUOTE="Wezker619"]yeah they got xbox live thats not for nerds its called PSN but uh too bad its garbage and no one has on a mic on it. Oh you mention 5 girls I think you were dreaming.... Don't come on the internet boasting crap that isn't true. InjuredNoodle

I agree with wezker619. 5 girls on 1 guy, no way. Either the OP is a chubby chaser or a liar.

Jandrobag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 Jandrobag
Member since 2005 • 148 Posts

I really have no idea what the hell this topic is saying.GodLovesDead

nice av broski, eternal hails to darkthrone. hail satan!!!

MikeJones133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MikeJones133
Member since 2007 • 507 Posts

actually, i pounded some brews with some bros at a pretty shady bar. we punctured that **** and then as i was dropping off one of my broskis a **** pig patrol was set up stopping and checking out the vehicles for drunk drivers. so i u turned, saw a pig running towards his motorcyle, so i stepped on the gas and got out of there. then i played some cod4 and fell asleep.Jandrobag

wow u are soo cool *sarcastic.

Those guys were probably thinking ...."Geez, that dude sure likes to hear himself talk."

VoodooHak

lol yer

ALLoY1717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24 ALLoY1717
Member since 2003 • 6753 Posts
Some how I see the topic creater as the a hole here. Sounds like the biggest nerd. How long ago did this happen? 'Cos your account is silver therefore you cant play online.
MikeJones133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 MikeJones133
Member since 2007 • 507 Posts
lol this has got 'LIE' written all over it and its just a way to tell ppl that hes so cool by making up situations where he sees some chicks.
KWpimpin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 KWpimpin

lol this has got 'LIE' written all over it and its just a way to tell ppl that hes so cool by making up situations where he sees some chicks.MikeJones133

I agree 100% lol theres tons of people like this on live..gotta take the good with the bad i suppose

ish_gibbor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#27 ish_gibbor
Member since 2004 • 1717 Posts

yeah I feel ya. I was picking up on this chick then she is like, "hey that will cost ya." So I punched her nose in then while she was on the ground I stomped on her head over and over. Then my gang members showed up and we went and killed some Rival Gang Boss. I earned an achievment, rock on.

mr-sheep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#28 mr-sheep
Member since 2006 • 2235 Posts
you stuck to the faithful path bro. gud thang u dint go wit dat skank
eliedaakour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 eliedaakour
Member since 2007 • 120 Posts

Dude

u think of urself cool LOL. c'mon man thats a stupid topic. What the hell clubbing and drinkin and smokin got to do with gaming??? well i play lots of videos as much as i get out. where's the problem if u play videos games all afternoon coz there's nothing else to do. Stop thinkin of urself as someone cool who drinks and smokes. Ur acting like teenagers not like an adult.

So wake up buddy and dont think ur special.LOL

blacktorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#30 blacktorn
Member since 2004 • 8299 Posts
I dislike it too,i mean i had alot of fun on it for the first 3 months or so,found some interesting funny people,but now they play phantasy star universe like everyday,which is just lame lol
K4ss3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#31 K4ss3r
Member since 2004 • 8697 Posts
Why is being cool always assotiated with drinking in some sort of way?
ParadiseAwaits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ParadiseAwaits
Member since 2007 • 1410 Posts

MexiBillBacker

No one on Xbox Live is that nerdy and plays Rainbow Six.

Xbox Live is great...it always will be a great lagfest full of ads that is not worthy of $50 a year.