I got an X box this new years

This topic is locked from further discussion.

merv_wasted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 merv_wasted
Member since 2010 • 290 Posts
I got an x box 360 Elite this new years and I didn't get to play much because I was completing my graduation as I'm gratuated now and I have loads of time to play x box 360 all day long. I was wondering which games do you guys recommend ?? I already have dirt 2,forza motor sport 3, call of duty- modern warfare 2,street fighter 4,tekken 6,red dead redemption which I got yesterday,gta 4 and halo 3 odst. I was also planing to pick up resident evil 5 but I thought i'd finish the remaining games first. But I got to say forza 3 and halo 3 odst is sort of boring,forza 3 is nothing compared to NFS most wanted or hot pursuit and halo 3 odst got over within 2 days of game play. I mostly enjoy fighting,racing,fps and adventure games..i'm certainly having fun with dirt 2 ,gta 4 and street figher 4 ..bieng a PC gamer I shifted to console gaming coz I was tired of upgrading my pc every year.I tried to play call of duty modern warfare 2 and I literally suck in that.Pc was so much better for fps and that is why I didn't like halo 3 odst and the campaign was really boring,heard a lot of halo but I didn't like it and forza 3 puts me to sleep. Latest I played was arkham asylum on pc which I borrowed from my friend,that game was fun.I even played assassins creed 2 on pc,I'm tired of pc gaming and I want to play more of x box now. Problem is with call of duty modern warfare 2 -I do not get a proper judgement as I used to get with the mouse,the axis on x box controller is very sensitive and I also set the sensitivity to low still nothing and I think any ways I got to practise. Besides that I also saw the top rated games on x box 360 section.. but after experiencing halo 3 and forza I'm sort of confused. Which games do you guys recommend ?
TH3C0LT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 TH3C0LT
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Mass Effect games Gears games Fable games That's just some games... Games you should look forward to: Halo Reach, Fable 3, Gears 3, Codename Kingdoms then there is alot of games that are pc/360 games mechwarrior 5, Xcom, Mass Effect 3. Here is some rumors that is true PGR5 http://www.joystiq.com/2008/05/22/microsoft-pgr5-could-be-driven-by-forza-dev/ And 343 studios is doing Halo games after Halo Reach.
xboxmad12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 xboxmad12
Member since 2009 • 575 Posts

get Half-life the orange box its cheap and its not boring because theres loads of content and eh...half life is legendary.

the gears of war series is also really good and i suggest you pick them up soon seeing as gears 3 is being released next year.

bioshock is really good too.

Btw I hope you have xbox live and arent judging these games on the campaign/single player ?

merv_wasted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 merv_wasted
Member since 2010 • 290 Posts

get Half-life the orange box its cheap and its not boring because theres loads of content and eh...half life is legendary.

the gears of war series is also really good and i suggest you pick them up soon seeing as gears 3 is being released next year.

bioshock is really good too.

Btw I hope you have xbox live and arent judging these games on the campaign/single player ?

xboxmad12
Add me "senshi85" Yes i do play live.. Most of the times I play super street fighter 4,dirt 2 and tekken 6. will soon start to play call of duty modern warfare 2 ,I'm practicing :)
SapSacPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SapSacPrime
Member since 2004 • 8925 Posts

Clearly you are more into arcade type games, pick up Project Gotham Racing 4, Soul Calibur 4, Bayonetta, Devil May Cry 4 (providing you like a challenge I highly recommend Ninja Gaiden 2), Left 4 Dead (both if you can) and Gears of War.

FM3 and Halo are great games with a lot of depth just obviously not your cup of tea :P if you want instant gratification try some of my suggestions.

omza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 omza
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Halo: Reach, Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, Fable 3, Crackdown 2. All are/gonna be amazing!
xboxmad12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 xboxmad12
Member since 2009 • 575 Posts

Halo: Reach, Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, Fable 3, Crackdown 2. All are/gonna be amazing!omza

I cant stand fable.In my opinion fable 2 was really weak