I feel this when playing online

This topic is locked from further discussion.

teddydx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 teddydx
Member since 2005 • 916 Posts

It is not fun playing with random ppl. back then when I was in high school, I and my friends played together using LAN. For example we played Unreal tournament, counter strike, etc for 6-12 hours. Now if I play Halo3 or COD4 online, I just can stay more less for 1 hour

do u guys think?

Raz0redge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Raz0redge
Member since 2004 • 1796 Posts
Yes we do think and if you do play against random people often enough they could become your friends..why would you want to restrict yourself to a small group of players? You might get exposed to some very good players out there and improve your play along the way..
Haphilli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Haphilli
Member since 2005 • 1023 Posts
I know exactly how you feel. I would play Halo with four Xboxes in my friends basement and we would play until real early in the morning with the occasional break for a red bull run.
Haphilli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Haphilli
Member since 2005 • 1023 Posts

Yes we do think and if you do play against random people often enough they could become your friends..why would you want to restrict yourself to a small group of players? You might get exposed to some very good players out there and improve your play along the way..Raz0redge

For me you lose that face to face interaction and it is not something that can easily be done online.

Avatar image for JustWiicredible
JustWiicredible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 JustWiicredible
Member since 2007 • 1908 Posts
It's nice to meet new ppl.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f033ecf40fed
deactivated-5f033ecf40fed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 deactivated-5f033ecf40fed
Member since 2004 • 2665 Posts
I like being able to play the multiplayer side of games with real people without going through the hassle of setting up a LAN event.
secondomen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 secondomen
Member since 2003 • 885 Posts

Yes we do think and if you do play against random people often enough they could become your friends..why would you want to restrict yourself to a small group of players? You might get exposed to some very good players out there and improve your play along the way..Raz0redge

Or you could play for a year and not meet any one worth a lick of snot. Thats ben my experience w/ xbox live. I have all my real life friends on live but due to our schedules we arent able to play that often. I feel your pain bro. Online play w/ a bunch of tards gets old fast but sometimes one of those tards ends up being your best friend.

Avatar image for brothersinarmsb
brothersinarmsb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 brothersinarmsb
Member since 2007 • 238 Posts

I likeplaying random peopleyou get to make new online friends.

VinnoT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 VinnoT
Member since 2003 • 4649 Posts
I agree completely. I find it so boring playing against randoms. Few years ago my friend used to come over with his PC, and we'd play Serious Sam and CnC Generals etc etc. It really was the best fun ive had on a game.
Not long ago me and a friend signed up to a few MMOs together and always played at the same time, that was just as much fun.
OfficialBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 OfficialBed
Member since 2005 • 17668 Posts

well said

HALO-D3MON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 HALO-D3MON
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
same here i used to play lan parties for hours on end, but i cant play xbox live with random ppl fo more than an hour. its always fun to see your friends faces after that amazing killing spree you just had.
Necromancer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Necromancer5
Member since 2005 • 239 Posts
Well I completely understand ho wu feel man. But sadly we soon ave to deal with the fact that the gaming industry is (VERY SADLY!) giving up offline multiplayer for online. I will GREATLY miss the time spent wit my friends at HOME yelling at eachother and having fun in the same place not me here and him in swahili.
ps2forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 ps2forever
Member since 2004 • 580 Posts
well, i know how you feel . but it' is Xbox's goal is to make the XBOX LIVE community the biggest in the gaming industry. so yea meeting new people is a good thing. but playing with freinds are better. you're right on that. but the good thing about playing with strangers are OWNING them. while you own them you can pick up thier strageties use it out for your're self and you can improve on your gaming skills.
hmproductions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 hmproductions
Member since 2006 • 63 Posts

people on live can be seriously annoying, and if im not playing with my friends im the same way.

PureDante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 PureDante
Member since 2007 • 925 Posts
same exact way for me, i only play halo3 online if my friends are on, if theyre not, its just not as fun.
Ultimatt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Ultimatt20
Member since 2007 • 68 Posts
when i started playing i felt the same way but then i met some players and we just clicked i now consider them real friends alot of people are anoying but dont count everyone out