I cannot believe this.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Timk1931

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Timk1931
Member since 2005 • 698 Posts
After waiting over a month to get my 360 back from repairs not more than 10 minutes later of playing I get the RRoD. I'm not trying to bash the 360, but this is the 4th f*****g time I've had to send back my xbox for repairs. They're going to call back tomorrow or sometime and I guess tell me something about shipping. I swear the shipping better be faster than it was last time. God I'm so angry right now.
Nick-42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Nick-42
Member since 2006 • 1786 Posts
Dang... that sucks to hear. I hope the next one you get works a lot better,
goku234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 goku234
Member since 2005 • 567 Posts

thats sucks man !

be sure to play in fresh areas

SirCokerThe9th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SirCokerThe9th
Member since 2008 • 682 Posts
daaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg...that's crazy
Avatar image for deactivated-5e8f9aa27192b
deactivated-5e8f9aa27192b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-5e8f9aa27192b
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I notice that xbox's that have first gotten the RROD, never stop getting the RROD. And xbox's that never have expierenced RROD, never get the RROD. Strange.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts
Demand something for free.
LP4EVA2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LP4EVA2005
Member since 2004 • 8585 Posts
4 times?!..i still have my launch 360 and not once has it ever got the RROD..maybe its gods way of telling u youre not meant to have one hahaha
nicknees93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 nicknees93
Member since 2005 • 3250 Posts
After waiting over a month to get my 360 back from repairs not more than 10 minutes later of playing I get the RRoD. I'm not trying to bash the 360, but this is the 4th f*****g time I've had to send back my xbox for repairs. They're going to call back tomorrow or sometime and I guess tell me something about shipping. I swear the shipping better be faster than it was last time. God I'm so angry right now.Timk1931
that really sucks. at least your not like some posters who are like "AAHH! TEH XB0X IZ SUXXORZ!"
MrClean44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MrClean44
Member since 2006 • 188 Posts
Man that sucks. Ive had about the same luck tho. The first one i bought was messin out the box than i got RROD after RROD its very depressing.
Kounterfit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Kounterfit
Member since 2005 • 1230 Posts
wow that is really unlucky. i still haven't had a RROD (/knocks on wood) but if it does happen, I hope I have better luck than you my friend!
ronnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 ronnet
Member since 2003 • 9637 Posts

After waiting over a month to get my 360 back from repairs not more than 10 minutes later of playing I get the RRoD. I'm not trying to bash the 360, but this is the 4th f*****g time I've had to send back my xbox for repairs. They're going to call back tomorrow or sometime and I guess tell me something about shipping. I swear the shipping better be faster than it was last time. God I'm so angry right now.Timk1931

Thats really rediculous, I bet they didnt fix anything. Im on my second 360 but I new I was going to PROD the first time since it was a launch console.

Noct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#12 Noct
Member since 2003 • 69 Posts

That is sad and not all that uncommon, unfortunately.

I personally had an entirely different experience that was annoying, but probably not quite as frusterating as your own.

I had a launch system up until a few months ago, and I never had a single problem with it. I started to get worried about its age (I also wanted the HDMI port), so I traded it in during this promotion Gamestop was having and I got a new one.

Two weeks later it RRoD on me. I hadn't bought the extended warrantly with GS so it took me several days and phone calls before I got them to replace it, but they eventually did. Two days after the replacement, another RRoD...

When I returned that one I made sure I had the newest revisiion motherboard and I bought the exnteded warranty with GS (which I have heard they do not even offer any more due to all the RRoD issues).

My wife just welcomed me with the news the other day that when she turned it on she saw the RRoD on my new system. I never saw it and it hasn't given me any trouble personally, but it certainly woudn't surprise me a this point.

Gotta say though, even amidst all the issues, I still love the console regardless and it is one of my all time favorite systems to date.

Avatar image for titansandgators
titansandgators

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 titansandgators
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
tell them to send you a xbox360 that was made in 2007 not 2006. That is the only ones that had alot of problems.
Goo4You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 Goo4You
Member since 2007 • 193 Posts

I would put a note in the box when i send it bak saying "Dammit if I dont get a knew Xbox this time im am for reals not gonna play xbox any more, so PLOX put a new box in there and stop trying to fix this broke ass box. Thank You =)"

word for word ^

volume_three

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 volume_three
Member since 2005 • 2142 Posts
My launch console RRoD a few months back. Sent it away on a Monday and had it back by Friday that same week. No problems since but I know it'll happen again... and again... and again...