I am actually excited about the new Star Wars game!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

valttu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 valttu
Member since 2007 • 1420 Posts
Hey guys. I watched the stage show demo of Star Wars: Force unleashed last night, and that was freaking awesome! The only Star Wars games I've had was Shadow of the Empire for N64, (and I still have it lol:P), and Battlefront 2 for PS2. I've always liked Star Wars but I never was into Star Wars games really (because I'm a FPS-fan)... UNTIL NOW. Force Unleashed seems so cool. It's awesome how you start as a sith, and then you can like, decide how you end up, with the decisions you make thruout the game. And all those lightsaber-moves, and those force abilities, they seemed reaaallly cool. And the graphics are nice too. Man I'm looking forward to this one!!! :)

Your thoughts??
metocman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 metocman1
Member since 2007 • 551 Posts
Definatly looking forward to this games, Ill probably get a month or two after release there are just too many good games coming out and not enough money.lol
sr_darkzodiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 sr_darkzodiac
Member since 2005 • 103 Posts
Yea game looks great, its just too bad that they removed a key element from the star wars series (Light Saber) and used a glowing baseball bat. Other than smacking storm troopers with a batton the game looks alright.
valttu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 valttu
Member since 2007 • 1420 Posts
Definatly looking forward to this games, Ill probably get a month or two after release there are just too many good games coming out and not enough money.lolmetocman1

yeah same here.
msdd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#6 msdd9
Member since 2007 • 2957 Posts
It looks impressive and I'll definitely play it, but I have this odd feeling that it's going to have some technical issues. I will still probably buy it (I'm a SW fan) I just won't get it right away (too busy getting Gears 2, Fallout 3, Saints Row 2, Fable 2, etc).
dragon247uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#7 dragon247uk
Member since 2006 • 220 Posts

Yea game looks great, its just too bad that they removed a key element from the star wars series (Light Saber) and used a glowing baseball bat. Other than smacking storm troopers with a batton the game looks alright.sr_darkzodiac

lol wut?

the lightsaber is still there. infact you get to collect crystals to change the colour and power of it, similar to the way it works in KOTOR i guess.

Mordok44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Mordok44
Member since 2008 • 56 Posts
It looks like a great game, due to money restrictions I will probally end up renting it
mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#9 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
Was interested in it before E3, but after seeing it more, made me more confident in buying the game.
sr_darkzodiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 sr_darkzodiac
Member since 2005 • 103 Posts
Im surprised you don't understand what i was talking about, let me clarify it. Lightsabers cut though things you know? like in the movies i was being sarcastic i know the light sabers are still in game but the bounce of the body's of everyone many times before they die, hence the bat comment.
Scorch_27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Scorch_27
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
sept 16th just won't get here fast enough.
Lanezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Lanezy
Member since 2004 • 2438 Posts
I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, but this game does look really good, however, I will still wait for the reviews because September is when all the good games that I want come out, so I need to be tight with my money,
Avatar image for TIE_Elite_Pilot
TIE_Elite_Pilot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 TIE_Elite_Pilot
Member since 2004 • 829 Posts

Im surprised you don't understand what i was talking about, let me clarify it. Lightsabers cut though things you know? like in the movies i was being sarcastic i know the light sabers are still in game but the bounce of the body's of everyone many times before they die, hence the bat comment. sr_darkzodiac

and I thought I was the only one who noticed that. Oh how I miss the saber from Jedi Outcast, g_saberrealisticcombat20 for the win (and beheading).

Avenger1324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Avenger1324
Member since 2007 • 16344 Posts

Force Unleashed does look like it could be really good. I like the fact that they have George Lucas on board as an advisor, and that he agreed for Vader to have an apprentice.

I really hope this game will get good reviews because it deserves it, rather than resting on the Star Wars name to sell copies

Expo_Smacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#15 Expo_Smacko
Member since 2007 • 2332 Posts
I am excited for it. :)
Agent_Kaliaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#16 Agent_Kaliaver
Member since 2004 • 4722 Posts

[QUOTE="sr_darkzodiac"]Yea game looks great, its just too bad that they removed a key element from the star wars series (Light Saber) and used a glowing baseball bat. Other than smacking storm troopers with a batton the game looks alright.dragon247uk

lol wut?

the lightsaber is still there. infact you get to collect crystals to change the colour and power of it, similar to the way it works in KOTOR i guess.

He is talking about how you can hit a guy like 10 times with the lightsaber and on the 10th and final hit you kill him. If it was a real lightsaber the would probably die in 1 hit and limbs would fly... Thats what he is talking about not how the lightsaber looks.

dukebd699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17 dukebd699
Member since 2006 • 12054 Posts
IDK if someone posted this but the Star Wars demo comes out on XBL next month.
dukebd699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#18 dukebd699
Member since 2006 • 12054 Posts
[QUOTE="dragon247uk"]

[QUOTE="sr_darkzodiac"]Yea game looks great, its just too bad that they removed a key element from the star wars series (Light Saber) and used a glowing baseball bat. Other than smacking storm troopers with a batton the game looks alright.Agent_Kaliaver

lol wut?

He is talking about how you can hit a guy like 10 times with the lightsaber and on the 10th and final hit you kill him. If it was a real lightsaber the would probably die in 1 hit and limbs would fly... Thats what he is talking about not how the lightsaber looks.

How much fun would that be tough? The game would consist of no challenge whatsoever.
Xongu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Xongu
Member since 2008 • 531 Posts
I'll probably get this on release as it's released around my birthday :)
R7_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 R7_3
Member since 2006 • 1565 Posts
i can't wait to kill storm troopers by throwing a tie fighter at them:D