how much time into oblivion....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

leilamayhem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 leilamayhem
Member since 2007 • 407 Posts
how much time into oblivion before it starts getting really good? I'm finding it quite slow so far and want to get to the good stuff.
jrobinow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 jrobinow
Member since 2005 • 418 Posts
I'm right there with you, I've been having a very hard time getting into this game. It might be because I have so many others right now that interest me more, but it seems awfully slow to me.
CCCRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 CCCRT
Member since 2005 • 196 Posts

how much time into oblivion before it starts getting really good? I'm finding it quite slow so far and want to get to the good stuff. leilamayhem

How far into the game are you?

leilamayhem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 leilamayhem
Member since 2007 • 407 Posts
a few hours
ligerz76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 ligerz76
Member since 2007 • 2022 Posts
I've spent 173 hours on it. Oblivion picks up whenever you want it to. It's basically a "make your own epic adventure"
Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#6 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts

I've spent 173 hours on it. Oblivion picks up whenever you want it to. It's basically a "make your own epic adventure"ligerz76

I think that was the main problem with Oblivion. I couldnt get into it because it was too much free roaming. I was lost half the time and it was at such a slow pace, I couldnt bear. Not to mention, graphics were dated. Supposedly, Oblivion is one of the greatest games of all time, but it's certainly not my cup of tea.

bazanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 bazanger
Member since 2004 • 2838 Posts

[QUOTE="ligerz76"]I've spent 173 hours on it. Oblivion picks up whenever you want it to. It's basically a "make your own epic adventure"Elann2008

I think that was the main problem with Oblivion. I couldnt get into it because it was too much free roaming. I was lost half the time and it was at such a slow pace, I couldnt bear. Not to mention, graphics were dated. Supposedly, Oblivion is one of the greatest games of all time, but it's certainly not my cup of tea.

same here.
a55a55inx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#8 a55a55inx
Member since 2004 • 4188 Posts
i actually didn't start doing the main quest until after i was 50 hours into the game... i just went around stealing from people's houses, building up my characetr in the fighters arena and doing other quests....
msdd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#9 msdd9
Member since 2007 • 2957 Posts

Like someone else said Oblivion gets interesting when you make it interesting. It's like a make your own adventure game.

g-rash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 g-rash
Member since 2003 • 3128 Posts
At least learn how to play and do the dark brotherhood quests before putting it down. If you still don't like it after that then you just don't like this type of a game.