How much LEGIT money have you made in Pub Games so far?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DJSAV_101
Member since 2008 • 3701 Posts

Pretty much the title says it all. :lol:

I'm a five star rank gambler (took forever!!!)

I got 15,000 in debt and 293,000 in the bank.

What about you guys?
ukillwegrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 ukillwegrill
Member since 2007 • 3528 Posts

Pretty much the title says it all. :lol:

I'm a five star rank gambler (took forever!!!)

I got 15,000 in debt and 293,000 in the bank.

What about you guys? DJSAV_101

DAMN, when you start you're already gonna be king like.

I have 0 debt, 0 in the bank : (

vendettared468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 vendettared468
Member since 2006 • 4437 Posts
Just preordered it a few days ago so i'm just downloading them now. I'm not gonna transfer any of the money to my game though. Feel like it would be like cheating and would take away from the experience for me. Maybe once i'm done with the game and i'm in screw around mode i'll take the extra money. But until that point the two are staying separate.
scfan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 scfan3
Member since 2004 • 3325 Posts

I think I have around 260K. Tournaments are your best friend :P.

Oh and 0 in debt.

DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DJSAV_101

Just preordered it a few days ago so i'm just downloading them now. I'm not gonna transfer any of the money to my game though. Feel like it would be like cheating and would take away from the experience for me. Maybe once i'm done with the game and i'm in screw around mode i'll take the extra money. But until that point the two are staying separate. vendettared468

I heard that money will be a lot harder to get in the game unless you get a job or gamble so I just got an early start.

How ever I understand where you are coming from about cheating and for that reason I'm debating whether or not to merge.

I might just make two seperate files.

XFilthX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 XFilthX
Member since 2006 • 498 Posts

I really don't have much at all, but I only have a 2 star gambling score.

'Cause honestly, I think the other games besides Fortune's Tower are just plain stupid.

But good for you that you got a 5 star rating. I assume you have all the items now?

Lightning-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lightning-XIII
Member since 2008 • 289 Posts
i got 700 gold legit
Goo4You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Goo4You
Member since 2007 • 193 Posts

-10k...

yea im not a real good gambler.. i havnet cheated cause the guy said that there will be a suprise for people who cheated.. They put that glitch in there on purpose to see who would do it.. so i wouldnt recomend cheating.

Goo4You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Goo4You
Member since 2007 • 193 Posts

-10k...

yea im not a real good gambler.. i havnet cheated cause the guy said that there will be a suprise for people who cheated.. They put that glitch in there on purpose to see who would do it.. so i wouldnt recomend cheating.

DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DJSAV_101

I really don't have much at all, but I only have a 2 star gambling score.

'Cause honestly, I think the other games besides Fortune's Tower are just plain stupid.

But good for you that you got a 5 star rating. I assume you have all the items now?

XFilthX

no

I HATE spinner box!!!!

I got the championship pistol though

DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DJSAV_101

-10k...

Goo4You

its hard to imagine that being true mainly cus they patched it later on. he probably just said that to encourage players not to cheat while the patch was being made.

thats why im asking about legit because the patch has been updated.

i wasnt the one who got most of the money though. my cousin stayed with us for about two weeks and hes not allowed to play M rated games so while I was in college he would only have that game to play since his mom would always be watching him. I already had about 100k.

gizmo12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 gizmo12345
Member since 2006 • 1189 Posts
I want to get pub games but im wondering. You can transfer your money to your character but does it also transfer dept, I wan to gamble and earn cash for my character but I dont want to get him into debt
DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DJSAV_101

I want to get pub games but im wondering. You can transfer your money to your character but does it also transfer dept, I wan to gamble and earn cash for my character but I dont want to get him into debtgizmo12345

if your in debt you probably shouldnt transfer. unless you want to start the game as a hairy hobo. :lol:

Frenzyd109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#14 Frenzyd109
Member since 2007 • 2276 Posts
I have about 160k gold, and all of the items except the 5 star ranks.... the best items.I dont think they'll be hard to find in the game as they only cost 1500 gold. I couldn't imagine those being the best in the game.
Dabbagins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Dabbagins
Member since 2007 • 1152 Posts

The character I used to unlock almost all of the achievement with is in debt about a 100,000.lol I have 3 or 4 other characters and all 3 combined don't even have over 10,000 gold. Sad I know but like someone else mentioned, tournaments are your friend indeed. I can keep playing and win Keystone tourney's by going for trips but it's just gonna take a while and I don't have the patience for it. Might as well just start Fable 2 and see what the hell is gonna happen in the game and see if I am really gonna need a crap load of gold and for what.

I have a quick question though, how am I gonna get all the items I unlocked by beating all the tourney's. Do I have to merge my Fable 2 character with the guy that I beat all the tourney's with? cause that dude is in big time debt like I mentioned. So I should keep my Fable character away from the guy that is in debt right? even though he has all the items unlocked? looks like I might not even see those items right? too bad, don't feel like getting that guy out of 100,000 debt. Can someone correct me on this?