how good/bad is two worlds

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cowing30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Cowing30
Member since 2007 • 450 Posts
the game looks good enough although i hear alot of bad things such as glitches. i also heard that there has been a lot of patches since release. is it more oblivion style? or is it more diablo style? i like both im just wondering because i want to get an rpg and this looks good but im not sure. any info would be appreciated
sLiPz1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 sLiPz1984
Member since 2003 • 227 Posts
I found the gameplay fairly solid. It had some cool features. I would say if you don't go in expecting too much from it you'll probably enjoy it. The cutscenes are absolutely terrible though. Your character for some reason is always this dude in a cloak no matter what armour or clothing you might be wearing, and he looks nothing like whatever character you create. Also it's so choppy you might at first think your disc is scratched. Think of a dumbed down oblivion if you played from the third person.
FreakShow11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 FreakShow11
Member since 2007 • 183 Posts
It's not as bad as everyone says. You just need to stick with it and not expect to much and you will enjoy it.
Strife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 Strife88
Member since 2005 • 6073 Posts
It doesn't look that good and I read that the framerate for it was terrible.
dxy592

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 dxy592
Member since 2006 • 1505 Posts
Check XBL to see if the demo is still available.
Draylorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#6 Draylorn
Member since 2003 • 146 Posts
This is the worst game on the system, unless you just love constant battling, broken controls, and terrible graphics. It has bits that seem like they would have been good if the game worked, but it just doesn't.
Pittfan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#7 Pittfan666
Member since 2003 • 8638 Posts
You're better off with Oblivion or Fallout 3.
EnriqueMJK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 EnriqueMJK
Member since 2004 • 42 Posts

There is a demo available on XBOX Live.

That is what I played, and although I still cant give you a full experience, my initial impressions were not great. Its sort of superficial, but if it is indicative of the rest of the game I would not reccomend it. It was strange, for the most part, the graphics and the way it played were reminiscent of Morrowind reather than Oblivion. The combat was clumsy, and the animation was really awkward. It WAS glitchy, and the demo actually froze while I played it.

I cant say much for the story, but whether youd want to stick around for it is in question. Try the demo, or even rent it. I would NOT just go out and buy it without trying though.

Cowing30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Cowing30
Member since 2007 • 450 Posts
i was only goin to buy it if i found if for cheap. i firgure it probably it is now due to its lack of popularity. im about to try the demo now.
Avatar image for Un4givingAsault
Un4givingAsault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 Un4givingAsault
Member since 2008 • 1053 Posts
For me I enjoy'd it because there are alot of cool features this game has that Oblivion doesn't have. But it still does not even hold a candle to Elder Scrolls. But I recommned to check it out, because after a couple more sequels and some retooling i think it could be a great franchise. I'd give it a 6 out 10.
Andrew_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 Andrew_Xavier
Member since 2007 • 9625 Posts
Very deep game, interesting skill system, you can also combine all weapons/armor with more of the same weapons/armor to create better weapons/armor, the story is generic, the voice acting is terrible, but, post patch, it's a quality game and will give you about 30-40 hours of gameplay.
FamiBox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 FamiBox
Member since 2007 • 5481 Posts
Voice acting sucks sooooooooooooo much that it doesn't matter how good anything else is.
bunnyman14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 bunnyman14
Member since 2005 • 605 Posts
Voice acting sucks sooooooooooooo much that it doesn't matter how good anything else is.FamiBox
I play demo every once in awhile for a quick laugh. I once heard the protagonist do a mother-in-law joke, I laughed.
Avatar image for All_that_is_Man
All_that_is_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 All_that_is_Man
Member since 2008 • 2044 Posts
Have you every gotten a 12 gauge and shot your self in the foot......That is about how fun it is
thisguy51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 thisguy51
Member since 2006 • 5319 Posts
Theres fun to be had but the bad outweighs the good. Play the demo and see what I mean.
obamanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 obamanian
Member since 2008 • 3351 Posts

the game looks good enough although i hear alot of bad things such as glitches. i also heard that there has been a lot of patches since release. is it more oblivion style? or is it more diablo style? i like both im just wondering because i want to get an rpg and this looks good but im not sure. any info would be appreciatedCowing30

Visually and performance wise is below Oblivion, but in gameplay, skills, spells (especially summoning) monster variety, area design and variety, quests, variety in general, scale etc is vastly better than the repeatitive boring Oblivion

Also monsters do not scale and have regions, you can't find dragons everywhere for exmaple, like you found the same ogres all around Oblivion world

Generally as a RPG it is leaps and bounds and then some better than Oblivion

As for the demo, it is far lower quality than the final game for some reason and you can't really judge a 50+ hours game from a tiny demo anyway, it is definatly an absolutly must buy 360 title

stike22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 stike22
Member since 2009 • 3401 Posts
HAHA! Two worlds was terrible as an RPG but if you like hack and slash with a very poor story line then it was decent. Bascially you just press a button and your character pretty much just swings a weapon left, right, left then right again, The game had potential but ended up completely pointless. It was nice to see it but as for playing it died after 4days, the best thing about it is that its massive and the only loading transitions are when you go underground, which may I say the underground is pointless, I think they just put it in just so they could name the game two worlds...terrible! and even if there aren't much loading screens don't worry theres a ton of lag out there.
obamanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 obamanian

HAHA! Two worlds was terrible as an RPG but if you like hack and slash with a very poor story line then it was decent. Bascially you just press a button and your character pretty much just swings a weapon left, right, left then right again, The game had potential but ended up completely pointless. It was nice to see it but as for playing it died after 4days, the best thing about it is that its massive and the only loading transitions are when you go underground, which may I say the underground is pointless, I think they just put it in just so they could name the game two worlds...terrible! and even if there aren't much loading screens don't worry theres a ton of lag out there.stike22

I do not knwo about you, but by the game end i was a stunning summoner, that could call whole armies with the right spell combinations and was a 1000x more exiting thing than anything i could do in Oblivion

Also the quests and story were far better to imo, mosters are real and do not scale and have some huge variety etc etc

One of the best open world RPG's i have played and million of miles better than Oblivion

cheeseball99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#19 cheeseball99
Member since 2009 • 55 Posts
probably the worst game out for 360. one of the worst games ive ever played
tommkennedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 tommkennedy
Member since 2007 • 30 Posts

i was looking at this game in the shop the other day for £9.00 and i reckon for that kind of money you cant miss this game

there is nothing like struggling like hell trying to kill a loley bandit at the start to the feeling of massacaring 5 with only a few swings by the end while sure it is laggy online make sure you save alot as crashes do occur

but in this bleak time of few games this one should keep you entertained for a week..

stike22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 stike22
How the hek could it be better then oblivion, sure you could fight small armies but honestly they all look the same and the game is just highly repetative, the ending is filthy, you don't get any allies and well its full of glitches, the story is a let down. Horse riding is bad, but oblivions isn't much better, its just in oblivion they didn't bother trying to have a terrible attack system on a horse. Don't get me wrong I was impressed at first, but honestly all the creatures you fight just come in packs and they are the same, its just a matter of hitting them once dodging and hitting them again. If you like hack and slash better then RPG element go for it! but if you don't then for the love of anything skip this game! which ever way this game dies in a week because its the same thing over and over again, doesn't matter what you wield your character attacks in the same way, enmies all though numerous are the same. Basically I am much more of an RPG fan and I find repeating the hack and slash thing dead, and the story dead.
obamanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 obamanian

How the hek could it be better then oblivion, sure you could fight small armies but honestly they all look the same and the game is just highly repetative, the ending is filthy, you don't get any allies and well its full of glitches, the story is a let down. Horse riding is bad, but oblivions isn't much better, its just in oblivion they didn't bother trying to have a terrible attack system on a horse. Don't get me wrong I was impressed at first, but honestly all the creatures you fight just come in packs and they are the same, its just a matter of hitting them once dodging and hitting them again. If you like hack and slash better then RPG element go for it! but if you don't then for the love of anything skip this game! which ever way this game dies in a week because its the same thing over and over again, doesn't matter what you wield your character attacks in the same way, enmies all though numerous are the same. Basically I am much more of an RPG fan and I find repeating the hack and slash thing dead, and the story dead.stike22

You can fight small armies and summon armies of your own, with the amazing spell system, empower them as you see fit too to handle each situation too, compare that to the one creature summoning joke of Oblivion

Then the monster variety and design is vastly better, there are dragons too, and each area has different monsters that feel at home, unlike Oblivion that you would find the same enemies all aroudn the map, like they fell from a similar enemie pool on the sky

Nothing looks same in TW, all monsters are unique and the variety is huge comparing to Oblivion, where every monster was same

The story is also good, not the best, but Oblivion was pure crap as well, and very repeatitive, espceially with the towers

Horse riding is crappy, i agree, but i do not base a whole game worth on the horse riding mechanics, there are teleporters anyway

BTW i never ever hacked or slashed a single monster, i used traps, magic and summoning only

The game is a real RPG, in TW you can get away strictly with magic, and you never have to use weapons, i never did

There are also tons more and more varied skills than in Oblivion

In short, as a deep RPG it is infinitly better than Oblivion, there is not even a contest

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#24 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

No joke man.. its the worst game ive played in 22 years of gaming.

Im an RPG fiend and i hated this game, worst rpg ever!
Stay away from two worlds like the plague. The game seemed like it wasnt even finished. So many glitches, terrible horse riding, horrible combat, technical issues, maybe the worst voice acting of all time and just not fun at play at all. It has a nice world, lots of quests, real big and some of the ideas are good in the game, but overall its a terrible game imo.

2/10 for me.

obamanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 obamanian

Stay away from two worlds like the plague. The game seemed like it wasnt even finished. So many glitches, horrible combat, technical issues, maybe the worst voice acting of all time and just not fun at play at all. It has a nice world, real big and some of the ideas are good in the game, but overall its a terrible game imo.

2/10 for me.

kozzy1234

Different people, differnet tastes It is one of the best open world RPG's i have played and vastly more exiting in gameplay and world/monster design than Oblivion for me

Both IGN and Gamespot praised its gameplay and RPG gaming too

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 kozzy1234
[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

Stay away from two worlds like the plague. The game seemed like it wasnt even finished. So many glitches, horrible combat, technical issues, maybe the worst voice acting of all time and just not fun at play at all. It has a nice world, real big and some of the ideas are good in the game, but overall its a terrible game imo.

2/10 for me.

obamanian

Different people, differnet tastes It is one of the best open world RPG's i have played and vastly more exiting in gameplay and world/monster design than Oblivion for me

Both IGN and Gamespot praised its gameplay and RPG gaming too

i dont care what reviews say about a game, i judge it myself. But yeah everyone has there own opinions which i respect.

I personally didnt enjoy Two Worlds or Oblivion much at all. I thought Gothic 2 and 3, Fable2, Sacred2, Morrowind and Neverwinter Nights2 where a million times better for those type of rpgs.

Thought Two Worlds had some great ideas, they where just exacuted terribly imo.

stike22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 stike22
Oblivion has 3 main stories and one proper story for each guild like around 4, Two worlds has 1 story and you don't end up with anything except your sister. (Yeh not greatest story, cutscenes are a rancid joke.) There are teleporters but also loading times, in Oblivion you can fast travel anywhere once you have discovered it. Honestly I didn't bother being much of a magic user in the game, but I guess the only good move is summoning armies. In oblivion you could create your magic if you joind the magic guild and raised your rank higher. Two Worlds The worst RPG I have ever played. (And I played FF12) Honestly same monsters everywhere, they come in packs but they are all the same...the Dragons are just wyverns, small dragons that come in packs of what? 3, in Oblivion you had different creatures the more you level up or change the difficulty. And honeslty much more creatures in oblivion. In oblivion you could own house, horse, have hundreds of different weapons and armor which look different, the game wasn't only based around fighting, the abilities could be amazing like changing the weather...its in the expansion shivering isles. Oblivion had hundreds of sidequests and you could choose what race you wanted to be and customise what the character looked like. Two worlds custom was rubbish...it had like 3 different hair styles. Once you get to a high level in Two worlds, its one of those games where you just have to kill like 100000 enemies just to get a single level up. Oblivion the more you use your sword your skill levels up and when you reach certain levels like 25 you learn a different swing that can cause status effect. And when you sleep in a bed you can raise your characters strength or whatever. I advise you ask everyone in the world is Oblivion better then two worlds, and they would all say yes...apart from some individuals about 3 who would probaly be shot...Look on youtube and type in Two Worlds Sucks.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 kozzy1234

Oblivion has 3 main stories and one proper story for each guild like around 4, Two worlds has 1 story and you don't end up with anything except your sister. (Yeh not greatest story, cutscenes are a rancid joke.) There are teleporters but also loading times, in Oblivion you can fast travel anywhere once you have discovered it. Honestly I didn't bother being much of a magic user in the game, but I guess the only good move is summoning armies. In oblivion you could create your magic if you joind the magic guild and raised your rank higher. Two Worlds The worst RPG I have ever played. (And I played FF12) Honestly same monsters everywhere, they come in packs but they are all the same...the Dragons are just wyverns, small dragons that come in packs of what? 3, in Oblivion you had different creatures the more you level up or change the difficulty. And honeslty much more creatures in oblivion. In oblivion you could own house, horse, have hundreds of different weapons and armor which look different, the game wasn't only based around fighting, the abilities could be amazing like changing the weather...its in the expansion shivering isles. Oblivion had hundreds of sidequests and you could choose what race you wanted to be and customise what the character looked like. Two worlds custom was rubbish...it had like 3 different hair styles. Once you get to a high level in Two worlds, its one of those games where you just have to kill like 100000 enemies just to get a single level up. Oblivion the more you use your sword your skill levels up and when you reach certain levels like 25 you learn a different swing that can cause status effect. And when you sleep in a bed you can raise your characters strength or whatever. I advise you ask everyone in the world is Oblivion better then two worlds, and they would all say yes...apart from some individuals about 3 who would probaly be shot...Look on youtube and type in Two Worlds Sucks.stike22

Its called an opinion, he has a right to enjoy the game. Hell, Last Remnant, Lord Of The Rings:Conquest and Lost Odyssey got bad reviews and i loved those games, i could care less about reviews or what people on youtube think about a game.

stike22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 stike22
I am not saying he hasn't but the way he is describing two worlds suggest it was the greatest rpg ever...and its not! but thats my opinion and I don't want to give the owner of this thread to get the wrong opinion or s/he way waste there money. All i suggest is you youtube it and see what the gameplay is like for yourself. Lost odyssey and last remnant I have and they are good game especially Lost Odyssey but you if someone asks is a game good, you can't just bombard s/he with saying that its the greatest game when it clearly isn't...yes its my opinion but I am just trying to right, wrongs here merely youtube it.
obamanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 obamanian

f

Oblivion has 3 main stories and one proper story for each guild like around 4, Two worlds has 1 story and you don't end up with anything except your sister. (Yeh not greatest story, cutscenes are a rancid joke.) There are teleporters but also loading times, in Oblivion you can fast travel anywhere once you have discovered it. Honestly I didn't bother being much of a magic user in the game, but I guess the only good move is summoning armies. In oblivion you could create your magic if you joind the magic guild and raised your rank higher. Two Worlds The worst RPG I have ever played. (And I played FF12) Honestly same monsters everywhere, they come in packs but they are all the same...the Dragons are just wyverns, small dragons that come in packs of what? 3, in Oblivion you had different creatures the more you level up or change the difficulty. And honeslty much more creatures in oblivion. In oblivion you could own house, horse, have hundreds of different weapons and armor which look different, the game wasn't only based around fighting, the abilities could be amazing like changing the weather...its in the expansion shivering isles. Oblivion had hundreds of sidequests and you could choose what race you wanted to be and customise what the character looked like. Two worlds custom was rubbish...it had like 3 different hair styles. Once you get to a high level in Two worlds, its one of those games where you just have to kill like 100000 enemies just to get a single level up. Oblivion the more you use your sword your skill levels up and when you reach certain levels like 25 you learn a different swing that can cause status effect. And when you sleep in a bed you can raise your characters strength or whatever. I advise you ask everyone in the world is Oblivion better then two worlds, and they would all say yes...apart from some individuals about 3 who would probaly be shot...Look on youtube and type in Two Worlds Sucks.stike22

Actually TW has guild and faction quests too, so it has 10 stories as you call them, not that it made any different in Oblivion, those "stories" were not that varied and quests all felt the same in the end

The creature variety and design in TW is vastly better, in Oblivion you get the same monsters over and over everywhere on the map, i must have seen ogres and sprigans just about everywhere, and there are no real huge monsters that differ, TW has hugely more variety and really huge dragons that are NOT wyverns, in fact i am staring to have doubts you have even played the game whole, then there are wyverns, huge spiders, cyclops, golems and a vast variety of creatures that feel greta, than random ogres and similar everwhere, plus in desert you get deseret creatures etc, unliek Oblivion that all monsters can be found everywhere

The teleport time in TW is minimal, and vastly less than the loading time when you fast travel in Oblivion

The magic is vastly more varied and interesting than in Obliivon, where all spells looked generic, no matter how high rank or creation powers you had, in TW you can mix cards and empower spells to a huge extend and the variety was huge, the summoning also makes Oblivion one look joke, since you can have small army in the end, with the proper spell card combinations, and you knwo there are skills and you do get better in magic in TW too

The skills in TW are vastly more than in oblivion, and there are different armors too, also you can create traps, huge variety of potions, even create weapons, armor, there are skills for the horse riding, magic, combat etc etc etc again i guess you should firs play the game properly, than say such things that simply are not true

In TW you level up constantly, even until the last minute of the story, again play the game before posting, you do not need to kill 100.000 enemies ot get a level up, no matter how high level i was, i just had to kill highe level creatures and levels went up like a breeze

BTW i do not care what "everyone in the world" will say about TW and Oblivion, i care about what i see after actually playing them, i doubt you have played TW, since you do not even know there are dragons there, that were part of quests too, when you do play it, we can discuss it then

From Gamespot review
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/twoworlds/review.html

Epic scale and depth of content make Two Worlds worthwhile

Huge scope and setting
Smooth, simple RPG system that still allows for a lot of character customization
Great variety of quests
Nice-looking visuals

The game's artwork looks great due to gorgeous mountain ranges, grassy hills, detailed monster and character textures, and nicely varied city and village architecture

Reality Pump's take on heroic fantasy adventure is good enough to consume many, many hours of your spare time, this is a solid role-playing experience.

From IGN review
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/818/818811p2.html

Gameplay
This is where the game shines, with an emphasis on real role-playing, exploration, and character building.

Closing Comments
The designers had a good handle on what they wanted and they've created a game with a ton of depth.

See now ? Even the "bad" reviews admit TW is a great RPG, what can i say i did not find the other problems so bad and graphics were good, plus the variety in environments is huge

ZT Game Domain
http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/launchreview.asp?reviewid=805081

Pros
+ Tons Of Items And Weapons To Discover
+ Plenty To See And Do
+ Online Co-Op

Two Worlds is not a bad game, in fact there is an epic adventure underneath this rough exterior that is rewarding to those willing to spend the time uncovering it. While initial impressions have been bleak it is nice to know that gamers willing to dedicate themselves to this game are finding its merits. Fans of old-school PC games such as Diablo will find plenty to entertain them and the amount of items and weapons to discover truly is impressive. As I said at the beginning comparing this game to Oblivion is a mistake, but the amount of fun that can be found within this game is definitely just as epic as Bethesda's opus.

There, many love the game, so what do you think about that ?

Are you still sure everyone thinks it is crap ?

Expo_Smacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#31 Expo_Smacko
Member since 2007 • 2332 Posts
the game looks good enough although i hear alot of bad things such as glitches. i also heard that there has been a lot of patches since release. is it more oblivion style? or is it more diablo style? i like both im just wondering because i want to get an rpg and this looks good but im not sure. any info would be appreciatedCowing30
Probably the worst game ever created. I had to return in the first day. Horrible, horrible game.
stike22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 stike22
I din't say eveything was crap but compared to Oblivion it was, if you type in a new thread is two worlds better then oblivion? what do you think would happen? Its obvious, and yeh it had guilds but thy were dead and story had a massive glitch in it....and honestly are those new reviews or the one that came out at first? Oblivion gave you rewards forcompeting quests such as weapons, armor, titles and homes. Character custom is a joke compared to oblivion, ask everyone! In oblivion you can be a Human (3 different types), Lizardman, Orc, High Elf, Wood Elf or Dark Elf and in the game you could become a vampire, you could select what your characters face looked like in all details...In two worlds the only thing your being is a male human with 3 different hairstyles, hardly any change in face and basically pointless character custom. I am not trying to be mean but I have played RPGs for like 2 decades and honestly I would rather be playing the 2D rpgs...I can at least come up with 200 different rpgs that are better then two worlds. For starters both Oblivion and Fallout 3, Lost odyssey, infintite undiscovery and last remnant. And although I found Fable 2 boring compared to the first fable it is still better then this game. But they were all decent in my opinion, its just this game cannot be compared to Oblivion...almost everything you could do in Two worlds Oblivion did better and Oblivion has still got a score like 9.5 has since it came out...while two worlds suprisingly I just checked got a 7.0. but look at the player reviews...1.0, 3.0, translation abysmal. You might like this game if you want a 3D diablo style game but honestly, never beat Oblivion as an RPG which won game of the year without any struggle at all. Was two worlds even seen in game of the year awards?
DoomZaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 DoomZaW
Member since 2007 • 6475 Posts
Well what can i say? the animations are crap, the voiceacting is so terrible that you litteraly don't want to hear it, the graphics can look good in some places but are generally behind the curve. If you buy this game you are either just doing it for achievements or because you are sadomasochistic
obamanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 obamanian

I din't say eveything was crap but compared to Oblivion it was, if you type in a new thread is two worlds better then oblivion? what do you think would happen? Its obvious, and yeh it had guilds but thy were dead and story had a massive glitch in it....and honestly are those new reviews or the one that came out at first? Oblivion gave you rewards forcompeting quests such as weapons, armor, titles and homes. Character custom is a joke compared to oblivion, ask everyone! In oblivion you can be a Human (3 different types), Lizardman, Orc, High Elf, Wood Elf or Dark Elf and in the game you could become a vampire, you could select what your characters face looked like in all details...In two worlds the only thing your being is a male human with 3 different hairstyles, hardly any change in face and basically pointless character custom. I am not trying to be mean but I have played RPGs for like 2 decades and honestly I would rather be playing the 2D rpgs...I can at least come up with 200 different rpgs that are better then two worlds. For starters both Oblivion and Fallout 3, Lost odyssey, infintite undiscovery and last remnant. And although I found Fable 2 boring compared to the first fable it is still better then this game. But they were all decent in my opinion, its just this game cannot be compared to Oblivion...almost everything you could do in Two worlds Oblivion did better and Oblivion has still got a score like 9.5 has since it came out...while two worlds suprisingly I just checked got a 7.0. but look at the player reviews...1.0, 3.0, translation abysmal. You might like this game if you want a 3D diablo style game but honestly, never beat Oblivion as an RPG which won game of the year without any struggle at all. Was two worlds even seen in game of the year awards?stike22

I simply disagree with you 100%

What Oblivion did, TW did it 100x better in most cases

Skills, spells variety, summons, monster variety, world - monster - quest design, creation systems, etc etc

Oblivion got awards because was a hyped old franshise from a well known famous developer, and was polished to the max and address mainly the casual RPG gamer market

TW was more unpolished, but as a RPG is easilly 1000x better for me in every way, from monster and world design, to skills, spells, quests, variety etc

Also i have been playing RPG's from Ultima underworld days myself, Oblivion is hands down one of the worst, most generic and casualized i have played, so while TW is not the best RPG ever, it is defiantly the best i have played of this scale by miles and miles

cosmicwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 cosmicwave
Member since 2005 • 1237 Posts
worst game on xbox360 after vampire rain.
Avenger1324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Avenger1324
Member since 2007 • 16344 Posts
If you go in expecting Oblivion you will be sadly disappointed, as many people were. I tried the demo on PC several months before it came to 360, and the version I tried was horrid. Even apart from the huge number of bugs, it just had a shoddy feel to it, and very odd acting
obamanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 obamanian

worst game on xbox360 after vampire rain. cosmicwave

In your opinion you mean, since many sites praise its gameplay and RPG gaming and i liked is far better than Oblivion

noxboxlive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 noxboxlive
Member since 2008 • 5856 Posts
@obamanian youll find that all you keep going on and on about is the summoning at one point you said it was a rpg for the spell casting, oblivion is....wait arena daggerfall and morrowind are very deep with there storys and what you can do . morrowind is more like 2 worlds lots of battles and stuff but really i have completed 2 worlds (i killed the guy at the start! i mean whats up with that?then i just started a new char ) and i completed morrowind and oblivion with every quest done it took me more then 100 hours each. i am going to say two world isnt that bad but if comaperd to oblivion morrowind fallout 3, it fails. with every thing exept the spells, but it your opinain just that no body agrees with you. but you can get lots of fun from both games but now you becomeing a fan boy/troll. and i need to finsh my homework. goodbye and good day