How do I fix a glitch in Saints Row: The Third?

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

I'm in Stag Party. I'm supposed to destroy VTols but only two show up. No third one. I'm reinstalling the game right now hoping that works because if not I can't beat the game. :(

EDIT: I decided to give the 360 a break. I'll try again later. Not sure what's going on though...

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The-Apostle

Reinstalling seems to have worked. I thought for sure I wasn't gonna be able to beat the game due to a stupid glitch/programming error. That happened to me once. Got to the end of the game, last door and the stupid devs forgot to activate it.

Nintendo_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3  Edited By Nintendo_Man
Member since 2003 • 19733 Posts

I actually only experienced one glitch and it was right at the beginning of the game in the first building, for some reason I could not open the door. I just reloaded the previous checkpoint and it fixed the problem.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The-Apostle

The first Guardian Angel mission my homie died despite no enemies. A couple tries later no enemies showed up again and there was no progress at all. :? Beat that mission on my next try though...

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Yeah these consoles are built a lot like PC's when it comes to troubleshooting problems. First thing I always do if I'm experiencing something I shouldn't be is clearing the cache, and if that doesn't do the trick then re-install the game.

I was actually in a live chat with a Microsoft assistant, and he recommended to clear the cache every few months in general, it helps everything run smoother.