How do I do these Gears glitches

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mgs617

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mgs617
Member since 2006 • 227 Posts
I play gears mp pretty much every day and have never seen any of these glitches except for the chainsaw ones and was wondering how do I do the roadie run shooting glitch and the weapon slide? Im not gonna use them I just want to know how to do them
V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts
Not going to use them............just want to know them............heard that a few times:P
ktc0ut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ktc0ut
Member since 2006 • 257 Posts
Im not gonna use them I just want to know how to do themmgs617

okay, that has just got to be the lamest attempt to lie i have ever seen, but whatever, search "playinghalotoday" on youtube, then you will be able to learn how to be a lame a** cheater.  just be more honest next time, because its ****ing obvious.

google next time retard
zeldafan00013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 zeldafan00013
Member since 2004 • 6575 Posts
Not going to use them............just want to know them............heard that a few times:PV4LENT1NE
lol, not going to use them im sure.
New_Syntax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 New_Syntax
Member since 2005 • 586 Posts
Hopefully these glitches are taken care of with the next patch. Should be any day now...
skivit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 skivit
Member since 2006 • 987 Posts
Not going to use them............just want to know them............heard that a few times:PV4LENT1NE
Hey i dont cheat, i hate them, but i wanted to know how to do them, just so i could do them once. I tried em all once and now never use them. Just because other people cheat all the time doesnt mean this person is going to.
playwithfire17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 playwithfire17
Member since 2006 • 770 Posts
These glitches are a prime example of why the online matches can be so pathetic.
nynthninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 nynthninja
Member since 2003 • 1311 Posts
This is why i traded my Gears back in i knew someone was gonna halo-it up online jeesh you guys stink like fishy vaginas
julianwelton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 julianwelton
Member since 2006 • 2526 Posts
I play gears mp pretty much every day and have never seen any of these glitches except for the chainsaw ones and was wondering how do I do the roadie run shooting glitch and the weapon slide? Im not gonna use them I just want to know how to do themmgs617
hey i know someone that can hook you up he knows every glitch for the game if you want add me my my tag is the same as here and ill set up a match so he can show you.
jacksheets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jacksheets
Member since 2005 • 1747 Posts
People glitch against me all the time and I still kick their butt. If you're whining about getting beat by "glitchers" you're obviously not good enough. Weapon sliding and the occasional chainsaw glitch.... big freaking deal.
nynthninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 nynthninja
Member since 2003 • 1311 Posts
People glitch against me all the time and I still kick their butt. If you're whining about getting beat by "glitchers" you're obviously not good enough. Weapon sliding and the occasional chainsaw glitch.... big freaking deal.jacksheets
its not being beaten its just the fact that i have to play with douches, that instead of enjoying the competitive atmosphere, try to claim total dominance over a game, usually making themselves look like asses in the process, but still people who do this obviously arent playing they game for the reasons it was made
frankeyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#12 frankeyser
Member since 2004 • 5667 Posts

in the group of players i play with the only glitch we use it the pick up weapon glitch.  i know how to do some of the others though.  we just figure the pick up glitch is not cheating.  becuase in real life you dont stand still for a half an hour picking up a weapon.. you would run grab it and dive.  you just press x+a man.  it takes a few tries and the way i explain it is i hit x a millisecond before i hit a.  if you are playing someone that uses these tactic it is easy to get them.  either charge them and chainsaw them or shot gun them.  or two on one them.  by the time they are half way through the slide you can kill them no problem.  the only place i know of where i can get away with it 9/10 times is the canals.  you do x+a slide backwards and then tap a to what ever side is going to provide you cover depending on what side of the grenades bridge you are on.  only one of my buddies can kill me everytime on that level.  i still cant figure out how he kills me using the assualt rifle of all things when i try to grab and slide on that level.

TuneSeeker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 TuneSeeker
Member since 2006 • 127 Posts
I play gears mp pretty much every day and have never seen any of these glitches except for the chainsaw ones and was wondering how do I do the roadie run shooting glitch and the weapon slide? Im not gonna use them I just want to know how to do themmgs617
*cough*...
OfficialBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 OfficialBed
Member since 2005 • 17668 Posts

dont glitch....i know how to do both.....run and shoot and the chainsaw glitch

wweraw123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 wweraw123
Member since 2007 • 35 Posts
heres how i fell about the glitches: they are fun to do, and fun to medss around with, when everyone is in agreeance. doing them in ranked matches is just downright cheap, and if you do it in my room, i will report you for cheating. i love doing them, but only as a part of player matches where it doesnt count.
WillT12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 WillT12345
Member since 2004 • 3123 Posts
You guys are so secretive. At least list and explain them so I can see what cheaters are upto these days. (don't really play gears online) And how on earth could shooting while roadie running be helpful?
Avatar image for deactivated-5f033ecf40fed
deactivated-5f033ecf40fed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17 deactivated-5f033ecf40fed
Member since 2004 • 2665 Posts
Any glitch is cheating, and you should understand that in your terms of service agreement for using Xbox Live you must agree not to exploit glitches. That's why there is an option under file complaint for cheating and exploiting glitches.
skylerpwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 skylerpwns
Member since 2005 • 627 Posts
People glitch against me all the time and I still kick their butt. If you're whining about getting beat by "glitchers" you're obviously not good enough. Weapon sliding and the occasional chainsaw glitch.... big freaking deal.jacksheets
They're getting an unfair advantage and cheating. How is that not a big deal? Everyone should be on equal terms.