This topic is locked from further discussion.

jrabbit99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 jrabbit99
Member since 2007 • 2836 Posts
How do I convince my parents to let me buy Halo 3? They don't want me getting violent games Help!!
Lawnboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 Lawnboi
Member since 2005 • 2650 Posts

Halo 3 is NOT violent, u will not see blood unless u look.

Show this message to ur parents

Dear Parents:

Halo 3 IS NOT VIOLENT AND THERE IS NOT BAD LANGUAGE.. I SWEAR ON MY LIFE!

FarmerJohn55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 FarmerJohn55
Member since 2007 • 104 Posts
Ok, are you aloud to see PG-13 movies? if so just tell them that this is only as bad as that, not to metion that you can turn off blood, and also tell them that a lot of smart sane people play this game, almost everyone in my town has this game and nothing bad ever happens, but o, if your like 8, don't buy it, we got too many 8 year olds and such playing on live, IT IS A PAIN THEY TALK WAY TOO MUCH AND MOSTLY ABOUT SOME NICKELODION SHOW OR SOMETHING :I((((((((((((((((((((((((((( GO DIE LITTLE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry
Dawq902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 Dawq902
Member since 2007 • 6796 Posts

Ok, are you aloud to see PG-13 movies? if so just tell them that this is only as bad as that, not to metion that you can turn off blood, and also tell them that a lot of smart sane people play this game, almost everyone in my town has this game and nothing bad ever happens, but o, if your like 8, don't buy it, we got too many 8 year olds and such playing on live, IT IS A PAIN THEY TALK WAY TOO MUCH AND MOSTLY ABOUT SOME NICKELODION SHOW OR SOMETHING :I((((((((((((((((((((((((((( GO DIE LITTLE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorryFarmerJohn55

I agree, except with the murdering of small children part......

FarmerJohn55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 FarmerJohn55
Member since 2007 • 104 Posts
I never siad I was going to kill them, I just hope they go die, that has nothing to do with me :P
chefstubbies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 chefstubbies
Member since 2007 • 2583 Posts

You help yourself by not making two identical topics about your mommy and daddy not buying Halo 3 for you.

If you want it that bad, go out and get a job, give the money to a co-worker and get them to buy it for you.

Don't make another topic about this.

gta4_2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 gta4_2112
Member since 2007 • 3270 Posts
tell them it isnt that violent
xfan-atic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#8 xfan-atic
Member since 2003 • 1191 Posts

Halo 3 does not have an agressive lenguage. It is actally very funy, and unlike other games, it never puts YOU violent because it is making you laught.

Yes, there is blood, the you shoot, but grunts yell funny things as the die, intead of causing violent feelings in your mind, all it does make you feel loved by the jummy jummy aline thingies that happily shoot at you with candy cane.

jrabbit99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jrabbit99
I didn't realize this one went through and then made the other. I'm a n00b at posting in forums.

You help yourself by not making two identical topics about your mommy and daddy not buying Halo 3 for you.

If you want it that bad, go out and get a job, give the money to a co-worker and get them to buy it for you.

Don't make another topic about this.

ajaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#10 ajaa
Member since 2005 • 137 Posts
hay, if they let you get the first two then just say it is just like them. or jsut keep on asking until the brakedown.then say that because you use your own money. if that does not work, then be like do you know haow happy halo 3, right now i am :cry::cry: but with halo 3i will be :D :D :D
Jericho721

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Jericho721
Member since 2007 • 700 Posts
How do I convince my parents to let me buy Halo 3? They don't want me getting violent games Help!!jrabbit99
tell them it isnt that violent and tell them you can switch off gore effects in options.
jrabbit99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jrabbit99

hay, if they let you get the first two then just say it is just like them. or jsut keep on asking until the brakedown.then say that because you use your own money. if that does not work, then be like do you know haow happy halo 3, right now i am :cry::cry: but with halo 3i will be :D :D :Dajaa

The problem is they never let me get the first 2. :( I've been left out of it for 6 years. I gotta get it this time, especially since all my friends have it on live. I'll tell them that I can play with my friends!