Help me answer this real quick

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FFVIIROCKS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#1 FFVIIROCKS
Member since 2007 • 1176 Posts

So about the 256mb internal memory in the arcade... Is it spacious to hold saved data from multiple 360 games? because as of the moment It would be better for me to buy the arcade system for 200 and then a few months later I will get connected to live by buying the LIVE starter kit which comes with 60gb hard drive the head set, cable, and 3 months free for 99.99.... so all in all i will be buying a pro...but not til later... i guess?

anyways I wanna make sure the 256mb included is enough room for saving games... thats all I need to know as of the moment.

Thank you so much for your guys' help :)

Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts
For some games yeah, but don't expect to hold much on it.
tnargus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 tnargus
Member since 2008 • 475 Posts
Should be fine for game saves. Just not for downloadable content (expansions, arcade games, etc). Which isn't a problem if you don't have Live.
FFVIIROCKS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#4 FFVIIROCKS
Member since 2007 • 1176 Posts

Ok answer this real quick someone... Its pretty much exactly like a pro system just without the HDD... so if I bought a HDD later it would pretty much like me having a pro system right?

Thanks for the help

Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts

Ok answer this real quick someone... Its pretty much exactly like a pro system just without the HDD... so if I bought a HDD later it would pretty much like me having a pro system right?

Thanks for the help

FFVIIROCKS

Only difference is that the disc drive slot is a white plastic instead of that silver shiney one. Beyond that, it's the same exact thing.

XMistaCrispyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 XMistaCrispyX
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I would just buy the pro if I was you, that is waht I am getting for christmas, it comes with all you need and it would be cheaper. If you buy the arcade then the live package it will be a higher cost because of the tax. I will be getting on live CoD WaW on x mas day! :P The holiday bundle (which is the pro) also come with 2 free games! I would get the pro, I am getting xbox for live, which in my opinion is the best feature.