Headset...PSP the same w/ 360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fazio93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 160

User Lists: 0

#1 fazio93
Member since 2005 • 2940 Posts

My router us blocking my PSP mic from talking on Socom, do u think this will also happen when i get my 360 (will i not be able to talk) becuase of certain ports bring blocked? or is it diff b/c the PSP is wireless and the 360 is not (if i use an ethernet cable).

steverossero26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 steverossero26
Member since 2004 • 362 Posts

have u ever though of just unblocking the ports that are blocked

its to to complicated at all just find out wat ports u need to open (by google)

then just call up the company that makes ur router and ask them to walk you through opening them up

hope this helps

fazio93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 160

#4 fazio93
Member since 2005 • 2940 Posts
i did, but then it stopped the internet on my comp, so my dad had to call up my local internet provider, and they changed it so the comp works again, but the mic doesn't...i can't win! he said he will try to unblock the ports after we move b/c he doesn't want to deal with it right now.
DrkRaptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 DrkRaptor
Member since 2004 • 146 Posts
no, i i highly doubt you will have any problems with the headset because the the mic info is set into the controller of the 360 not into the router. even if you are going to pick up the wireless headset, its all sync'd into the controller. hope this info helps you a lil with your worries.
NATEDOGG1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 NATEDOGG1993
Member since 2007 • 196 Posts
[QUOTE="fazio93"]

My router us blocking my PSP mic from talking on Socom, do u think this will also happen when i get my 360 (will i not be able to talk) becuase of certain ports bring blocked? or is it diff b/c the PSP is wireless and the 360 is not (if i use an ethernet cable).

[/QUOTE

the unforgivable videos are so tizite lol