hd vga cable trouble

This topic is locked from further discussion.

epsilon_bet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 epsilon_bet
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
i connect my xbox 360 over vga cable to 4:3 lcd monitor,and im used to see black bars,but lately new games have terrible support,for example halo 3,skate, sega rally, i dont get black bars,instead i have some blurry fuzzy washed out picture,it looks like im playing in 800x600 non native resolution even signal my monitor gets is 1280x1024 so because of great support by microsoft and devs for this feature im looking for another monitor. im thinkin of getting myself 19" 1440x900 display but im worried ill get same stretched picture im getting now because x360 doesnt support this resolution. are there some alternatives, and hdtv is not an option...thx
LeonBokhove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 LeonBokhove
Member since 2004 • 63 Posts

Hey man,

I've got the same thing with some of the games you mentioned (I think)...
What you could consider is buying a Samsung 245BW, it's an 24' inch screen (Full HD)
and what I've heard of it, it's worth its money! In the Netherlands, they come as cheap
(or expensive) as 470 euro's (which should be around 500 US Dollars), great alternative
for an Full HD TV that has no value of buying if you just want to play games! Good Luck!

epsilon_bet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 epsilon_bet
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
its what you said,too much money for just playing games on it, so i looking for something in 19" cathegory,but thx ;)