This topic is locked from further discussion.

arabianplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 arabianplayer
Member since 2007 • 75 Posts

as my name says IM an arab from the city of kuwait ( Q8 ) where the americans are placing there troops in order to do thier "FREE IRAQ" operation NOW dont get me wrong IM not gonna go all political now.........the other day while playing tem death match in CoD 4 I was IRONICLY thrown into the terrorist team and I was talking with a friend of mine ( IN ARABIC ) when an american said ( HEY are speaking ******* arabic ) I said ( yeah ) then he gose and says ( oh so your a real terrorist ) I luaghed then he said ( well I dont see whats funny you killing our troops or you crashing with plans into our buldings ) I asked him to shut up but then hegoes with making every body in our team turning on thier mics and asking them to say what they think ( which belive me was worst than what he said ) then I quited the match and started to play the single player ( wich by the way I really enjoy ) although it had alot of killing arabs........in the end I have to say that there are NO TERRORISTS WHO PLAY ON XBL ( OR PLAY GAMSE )

PiNwOrM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 PiNwOrM
Member since 2005 • 2030 Posts

This is how the world works, get over it.

Seriously, get over it. If you're offended, report them, but you arn't going to change the rotation of the planet because you made a whiney post.

It's just words. Nothing more. Don't make them more. Ignore poeple, mute them, report them if you want. There's nothing we can do.

axel2374

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 axel2374
Member since 2003 • 1021 Posts

Seriously, get over it. If you're offended, report them, but you arn't going to change the rotation of the planet because you made a whiney post.

It's just words. Nothing more. Don't make them more. Ignore poeple, mute them, report them if you want. There's nothing we can do.

PiNwOrM
Let me just start by saying, in sarcasm for the smart ones, that is the most brilliant thing I have ever heard! Don't complain. When you are probably one of the whiney kids who want XBL for free. If you have nothing productive to say keep it to yourself and don't make Americans look any more ignorant than what people think. As to the TC, don't worry about that BS, we are not all thinking the same thing about arabs.
PiNwOrM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 PiNwOrM
Member since 2005 • 2030 Posts

I'm not American, first of all, I'm Canadian. Nor am I a whiney kid who wants Xbox Live for free. I'm simply saying, complaining here isn't going to do anything. Americans are ignorant (as are many other- No, as is everyone to some degree, Americans just make up the majority of XBL and are kinda upset over that whole 9/11 thing). Posting here will do nothing.

I gave him his options. Mute is there for a reason, so is reporting. Talking back and arguing with them is just going to make them 'hate' on you more.

So yes, don't complain. At least not here. Not to the people saying this stuff. Complain to Microsoft.

arabianplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 arabianplayer
Member since 2007 • 75 Posts

PiNwOrM
who says IM COMPLAYING IM just sayin what happend
Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Palantas
Member since 2002 • 15329 Posts

Racial comments are part of the grab bag that is Internet s***-talking. People say all sorts of stuff online that they would never say in real life, because they'd get their asses kicked, get fired from their jobs, or have no friends.

And as far as this being specific to America... I really haven't done any serious inquiry, but I imagine immaturity and trash talking online is very global.

MsCortana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MsCortana
Member since 2007 • 10565 Posts
Racism or stereotypical views are vast with all cultures and creeds and clearly evident on Xbox Live. However, these individuals whom act inappropriately on live should not be treated as ambassadors for their particular country. As many people have stated in previous posts such as this; many of these people are empowered by being anonymous and will say and do things they could not otherwise in "realtime." Then again, I have to wonder if this conversation entailed more content seeing as you started this post by emphasizing the occupation in Kuwait.
Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#8 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11785 Posts

as my name says IM an arab from the city of kuwait ( Q8 ) where the americans are placing there troops in order to do thier "FREE IRAQ" operation NOW dont get me wrong IM not gonna go all political now.........the other day while playing tem death match in CoD 4 I was IRONICLY thrown into the terrorist team and I was talking with a friend of mine ( IN ARABIC ) when an american said ( HEY are speaking f!@#$% arabic ) I said ( yeah ) then he gose and says ( oh so your a real terrorist ) I luaghed then he said ( well I dont see whats funny you killing our troops or you crashing with plans into our buldings ) I asked him to shut up but then hegoes with making every body in our team turning on thier mics and asking them to say what they think ( which belive me was worst than what he said ) then I quited the match and started to play the single player ( wich by the way I really enjoy ) although it had alot of killing arabs........in the end I have to say that there are NO TERRORISTS WHO PLAY ON XBL ( OR PLAY GAMSE )

arabianplayer
say man im an american but im not a blind oblivious one like most over here, America gets off on calling other people/countries terrorists, when America is doing no different, there is no "liberation" going on. no this so-called war is only to keep bush in office, and to help him with getting laws passed, and to help on population control, i have nothing against your people. because you arabians have done nothing to me. i have nothing against any one group of people. im not a racist (but i am white) but in some peoples eyes being white automatically makes me a racists, and im a male, which again in some peoples eyes automatically makes me a sexist. the clowns that you have played with that said that crap to you are just close-minded ignorant fools. now i dont hate these people, i have compassion, i feel sorry for them because they just dont have the mental capacity to understand. and im sorry you had to go thru this bro. but like some have stated in this forum, file a complaint, not submit a review, but file a complaint, because what they did was violate the code of conduct for xboxlive.
Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Lach0121

I'm not American, first of all, I'm Canadian. Nor am I a whiney kid who wants Xbox Live for free. I'm simply saying, complaining here isn't going to do anything. Americans are ignorant (as are many other- No, as is everyone to some degree, Americans just make up the majority of XBL and are kinda upset over that whole 9/11 thing). Posting here will do nothing.

I gave him his options. Mute is there for a reason, so is reporting. Talking back and arguing with them is just going to make them 'hate' on you more.

So yes, don't complain. At least not here. Not to the people saying this stuff. Complain to Microsoft.

PiNwOrM
come on have a little compassion, i agree with your whole everyone is ignorant to degrees, definately but you also not only have to try and understand what people are saying, but also what it is they are trying to say, you know the subtlety of it, he could of just been asking what he should do for this whether it be file a complaint, submit a review, call 18004myxbox. but didnt want to come right out and ask, languages and concepts of languages are dynamic to degrees, and that goes for the perceptions of those languages and concepts as well.
ianp_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 ianp_91
Member since 2004 • 2376 Posts
im not a big fan of chattin with people on live..usually they will go off and do say something racist to me. and the thing is..im a white male. and they will go off and call me other races but i just ignore them. iv been called every cuss word in the book and i dont really care. this one guy on cod 4 has prestiged 3 times and i just have once and it was at pipline. i was a sniper and went 34-2 or something like that. and i killed that one guy the most. he was soo retarded about it..he sent probably over 20 private messages in voice cussing me out screaming whining.. of course i did report him, (who wouldnt) i had to laugh because some people are sooo immature out there playin. especially those guys calling u a terrorist when u arent.
Gen-Gawl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Gen-Gawl
Member since 2004 • 3925 Posts
And Americans have to deal with people calling us ignorant, selfish, imperialistic, governmental sheep, gun toting madmen, minority trampling, xenophobic a-holes.
Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 Palantas
Member since 2002 • 15329 Posts

say man im an american but im not a blind oblivious one like most over here, America gets off on calling other people/countries terrorists, when America is doing no different, there is no "liberation" going on. no this so-called war is only to keep bush in office, and to help him with getting laws passed, and to help on population control...Lach0121

Gee, that's not going to spark any argument. "Population control"? That one I don't get.

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Lach0121

[QUOTE="Lach0121"]say man im an american but im not a blind oblivious one like most over here, America gets off on calling other people/countries terrorists, when America is doing no different, there is no "liberation" going on. no this so-called war is only to keep bush in office, and to help him with getting laws passed, and to help on population control...Palantas

Gee, that's not going to spark any argument. "Population control"? That one I don't get.

population control, meaning so many people are being born each second, so sooner or later we (the human race) will run out of resources, food and room. anyone with common sense can see this if they look ahead. like vietnam. that was a war, no im sorry no actual war was declared, that was an Era for population control. and drug running. and like AIDS. now im not trying to spark and argument though you are right it probably will, but thats mainly because people cant take the truth when they hear it. now im not saying im 100% accurate on what i stated, there is always more than meets the eye, but in turn what i have stated is whats happening. i have lived in this country for all my life, and yeah i may not be a blind patriot, but thats because im not just another lamb. im so sick and tired of hearing how we are so much better than other countries when we are doing the same crap if not worse. and im tired of other countries and affiliations being blamed( used as a scapegoa ) for things this country help set up. "free will" is slowly being taken away from us. whether it be political, or religiously. now im not trying to start an argument though, to the ones that will take offense to this will see it as i am trying to. and i realize to political and religious groups i would be labeled a heretic. but id rather be that, then blind.
Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Lach0121
[QUOTE="Palantas"]

[QUOTE="Lach0121"]say man im an american but im not a blind oblivious one like most over here, America gets off on calling other people/countries terrorists, when America is doing no different, there is no "liberation" going on. no this so-called war is only to keep bush in office, and to help him with getting laws passed, and to help on population control...Lach0121

population control, meaning so many people are being born each second, so sooner or later we (the human race) will run out of resources, food and room. anyone with common sense can see this if they look ahead. like vietnam. that was a war, no im sorry no actual war was declared, that was an Era for population control. and drug running. and like AIDS. now im not trying to spark and argument though you are right it probably will, but thats mainly because people cant take the truth when they hear it. now im not saying im 100% accurate on what i stated, there is always more than meets the eye, but in turn what i have stated is whats happening. i have lived in this country for all my life, and yeah i may not be a blind patriot, but thats because im not just another lamb. im so sick and tired of hearing how we are so much better than other countries when we are doing the same crap if not worse. and im tired of other countries and affiliations being blamed( used as a scapegoa ) for things this country help set up. "free will" is slowly being taken away from us. whether it be political, or religiously. now im not trying to start an argument though, to the ones that will take offense to this will see it as i am trying to. and i realize to political and religious groups i would be labeled a heretic. but id rather be that, then blind.

now i meant to put this in, but i just kinda blanked it out. i am not for population control in that manner. i just wish that all these teenagers and young adults around the globe dont pop out 6-7 kids, without being ready for the responsibility.