This topic is locked from further discussion.

fartmixer26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 fartmixer26
Member since 2008 • 830 Posts
do you think it will happen?
abe491

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 abe491
Member since 2006 • 410 Posts
yeah they confirmed it
fartmixer26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 fartmixer26

yeah they confirmed itabe491

really? when?

Avatar image for RenegadePatriot
RenegadePatriot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RenegadePatriot
Member since 2007 • 20815 Posts
I hope not, I wish that they never will and just focus on Console gaming. But if they do I hope that they do not just port games to it.
luckyluke21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 luckyluke21
Member since 2006 • 542 Posts
it was in the unoffical xbox mag (april issue) that this is rumor microsoft merged with a company that could do it so not confirmed
CheeChee_Macko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 CheeChee_Macko
Member since 2008 • 2236 Posts
Portable gaming is garbage.
Aaron89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Aaron89
Member since 2003 • 3377 Posts

Portable gaming is garbage.CheeChee_Macko

I agree - and much rather a media device (i.e. iPod Touch) than something that's for gaming. Why do people have to game 24/7? :?

abe491

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 abe491
Member since 2006 • 410 Posts

[QUOTE="abe491"]yeah they confirmed itfartmixer26

really? when?

HERE

terdoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#9 terdoo
Member since 2006 • 5306 Posts
[QUOTE="fartmixer26"]

[QUOTE="abe491"]yeah they confirmed itabe491

really? when?

HERE

That must be the video included in the system :lol:

jpstill85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 jpstill85
Member since 2006 • 440 Posts

[QUOTE="CheeChee_Macko"]Portable gaming is garbage.Aaron89

I agree - and much rather a media device (i.e. iPod Touch) than something that's for gaming. Why do people have to game 24/7? :?

Handheld gaming is awesome for us military guys. We have a lot of down time and it's best not to just think about things. We like to keep our minds sharp and occupied. The PSP has been awesome cause we can store photo, video, music, and games on it. It's like a portable entertainment center. I'd love to see a well put together portable xbox.

Aaron89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Aaron89
[QUOTE="Aaron89"]

[QUOTE="CheeChee_Macko"]Portable gaming is garbage.jpstill85

Handheld gaming is awesome for us military guys. We have a lot of down time and it's best not to just think about things. We like to keep our minds sharp and occupied. The PSP has been awesome cause we can store photo, video, music, and games on it. It's like a portable entertainment center. I'd love to see a well put together portable xbox.

You're in the Military? Well that's definitely an exception. I was more referring to people that play Xbox all day ... then when they go out, they whip out some portable gaming device. And people wonder why they get lazy...

msjr78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 msjr78
Member since 2005 • 4004 Posts
HAHA April FoOls!!
jpstill85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jpstill85
[QUOTE="jpstill85"][QUOTE="Aaron89"]

You're in the Military? Well that's definitely an exception. I was more referring to people that play Xbox all day ... then when they go out, they whip out some portable gaming device. And people wonder why they get lazy...

I feel you man. Not all gamers are as they appear though. I have buddies that play nothing but handheld gaming (and believe me, I feel really bad for them). Hell, my wife is a closet gamer. Hopefully as gaming gets more interactive, it can help shed some pounds for THOSE gamers :roll:

fartmixer26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 fartmixer26
[QUOTE="jpstill85"][QUOTE="Aaron89"]

i play handhelds mostly on vacation and times when i'm away from home for a while. it gives u something to do and you don't have to haul around a big console with u

jpstill85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jpstill85
[QUOTE="Aaron89"][QUOTE="jpstill85"][QUOTE="Aaron89"]

[QUOTE="CheeChee_Macko"]Portable gaming is garbage.fartmixer26

i play handhelds mostly on vacation and times when i'm away from home for a while. it gives u something to do and you don't have to haul around a big console with u

Vacation DEFINITELY shouldn't involve gaming... there's a difference between gaming to pass time and gaming to detatch yourself from the world. Real life is way more awesome than gaming.

fartmixer26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 fartmixer26
[QUOTE="fartmixer26"][QUOTE="Aaron89"][QUOTE="jpstill85"][QUOTE="Aaron89"]

[QUOTE="CheeChee_Macko"]Portable gaming is garbage.jpstill85

Vacation DEFINITELY shouldn't involve gaming... there's a difference between gaming to pass time and gaming to detatch yourself from the world. Real life is way more awesome than gaming.

i meant like airplane trips and car rides not the actual vacationing. i wouldn't miss that at all

rgsniper1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 rgsniper1
Member since 2003 • 9398 Posts
The portable xbox gaming machine has indeed been confirmed. It's called the Zune.
teirdome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 teirdome
Member since 2003 • 483 Posts

It's called the Zune.

XNA allows you to develop for PC, 360, and the Zune. Could be kinda cool in the end.

killzoik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 killzoik
Member since 2007 • 314 Posts

well theyre good for long jounerys and flight to yr holiday

jpstill85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 jpstill85
[QUOTE="jpstill85"][QUOTE="fartmixer26"][QUOTE="Aaron89"][QUOTE="jpstill85"][QUOTE="Aaron89"]

[QUOTE="CheeChee_Macko"]Portable gaming is garbage.fartmixer26

i meant like airplane trips and car rides not the actual vacationing. i wouldn't miss that at all

plane rides suck. though it felt awesome at first, flying in full battle gear with your weapon for 16 hours from El Paso, TX to Korea is definitely a drag.

Avatar image for decepticondevil
decepticondevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 decepticondevil
Member since 2003 • 3607 Posts

I'm playing Patapon on my PSP right now.

Portable gaming can be handy on many occasions... waiting at the doctor's office, long car or airplane trips, just those times in yoru life when you have to wait for something or pass some time. It's not a matter of "OMGZ I NEEDZ TO BE GAMING ALL TEH TIMEZ!!" it's more of having something to do when there's nothing else to do. I think those saying "PORTABLEE GAMIN IZ STOOPID" are probably just M$ fanboys. I'm sure if Microsoft ever does come out with a handheld Xbox those same people will be scooping them up and playing Halo on them at at school and/or work all day. :P

fartmixer26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 fartmixer26

I'm playing Patapon on my PSP right now.

Portable gaming can be handy on many occasions... waiting at the doctor's office, long car or airplane trips, just those times in yoru life when you have to wait for something or pass some time. It's not a matter of "OMGZ I NEEDZ TO BE GAMING ALL TEH TIMEZ!!" it's more of having something to do when there's nothing else to do. I think those saying "PORTABLEE GAMIN IZ STOOPID" are probably just M$ fanboys. I'm sure if Microsoft ever does come out with a handheld Xbox those same people will be scooping them up and playing Halo on them at at school and/or work all day. :P

decepticondevil

exactly. thats just what i meant

Sakura321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23 Sakura321
Member since 2005 • 533 Posts

Have you ever heard of people (like me) who have to travel a fair distance to work every morning? It's boring as hell, so... why not play a video game so at least you're entertained?

fartmixer26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 fartmixer26
maybe they're couch potatoes? jk. i understand that some people aren't into handhelds and thats cool
Aaron89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Aaron89
[QUOTE="Aaron89"]

[QUOTE="CheeChee_Macko"]Portable gaming is garbage.Sakura321

Have you ever heard of people (like me) who have to travel a fair distance to work every morning? It's boring as hell, so... why not play a video game so at least you're entertained?

I also gave the following reply:

You're in the Military? Well that's definitely an exception. I was more referring to people that play Xbox all day ... then when they go out, they whip out some portable gaming device. And people wonder why they get lazy...Aaron89

I was really referring to those lazy people who literally cannot put down a controller - and I know many people like that. In your case, it doesn't apply (like a lot of others, too). I travelled everyday downtown for 5 months last year, so I know your pain.

butteman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#26 butteman12
Member since 2005 • 2726 Posts
jpstill and aaron...FINALLY SOMEONE WITH COMMON SENSE!! you dont have to play games all the time...if you do, u have problems
jpstill85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 jpstill85

jpstill and aaron...FINALLY SOMEONE WITH COMMON SENSE!! you dont have to play games all the time...if you do, u have problemsbutteman12

word

dandyman94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#28 dandyman94
Member since 2008 • 95 Posts
if they did bring out a hand held xbox would it be as good graphics as the 360 or just the xbox origional?
jpstill85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 jpstill85

if they did bring out a hand held xbox would it be as good graphics as the 360 or just the xbox origional?dandyman94

the world may never know...