Halo reach 4gb problem

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Getix-01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 0

#1 Getix-01
Member since 2007 • 454 Posts
Now ive made a topic about the lag when I'm in a party and I fixed that it was the party hosts bad connection. But now I've encountered a problem with playing co-op campaign, firefight and trying to use file share. On campaign and firefight it said " one or more players do not have a xbox 360 hard drive" on file share there is no option to do anything. I asked my friends if this happens to them they said no, I'm the only one with 4gb. Anyone else got this problem??
JordanizPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 JordanizPro
Member since 2009 • 1912 Posts
Now ive made a topic about the lag when I'm in a party and I fixed that it was the party hosts bad connection. But now I've encountered a problem with playing co-op campaign, firefight and trying to use file share. On campaign and firefight it said " one or more players do not have a xbox 360 hard drive" on file share there is no option to do anything. I asked my friends if this happens to them they said no, I'm the only one with 4gb. Anyone else got this problem??Getix-01
How about you buy a hard drive
summer_star17x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 summer_star17x
Member since 2007 • 2683 Posts
[QUOTE="Getix-01"]Now ive made a topic about the lag when I'm in a party and I fixed that it was the party hosts bad connection. But now I've encountered a problem with playing co-op campaign, firefight and trying to use file share. On campaign and firefight it said " one or more players do not have a xbox 360 hard drive" on file share there is no option to do anything. I asked my friends if this happens to them they said no, I'm the only one with 4gb. Anyone else got this problem??JordanizPro

Rude. But yeah, its a common problem theyve encountered wtih the 4gb consoles and playing campaign with friends. You just need a bigger harddrive, unforuntately...
Getix-01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#4 Getix-01
Member since 2007 • 454 Posts
[QUOTE="JordanizPro"][QUOTE="Getix-01"]Now ive made a topic about the lag when I'm in a party and I fixed that it was the party hosts bad connection. But now I've encountered a problem with playing co-op campaign, firefight and trying to use file share. On campaign and firefight it said " one or more players do not have a xbox 360 hard drive" on file share there is no option to do anything. I asked my friends if this happens to them they said no, I'm the only one with 4gb. Anyone else got this problem??summer_star17x

Rude. Ahhh thought there would be a catch to the new slim, awesome and efficient xbox lol But yeah, its a common problem theyve encountered wtih the 4gb consoles and playing campaign with friends. You just need a bigger harddrive, unforuntately...

sparda012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 sparda012
Member since 2006 • 2045 Posts

If we buy a bigger memory card will it work? Or should I go ahead and purchase the 250GB HDD to play?

teknic1200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 teknic1200
Member since 2007 • 3191 Posts
you can put a 16 GB thumb drive in it if you have one around. This is a known issue with the 4GB model. I'm not sure if you can expect a patch or not.
Filthybastrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Filthybastrd
Member since 2009 • 7124 Posts

If we buy a bigger memory card will it work? Or should I go ahead and purchase the 250GB HDD to play?

sparda012

you're going to need a HD. It seems to be a detection issue rather than a space issue.

summer_star17x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 summer_star17x
Member since 2007 • 2683 Posts
you can put a 16 GB thumb drive in it if you have one around. This is a known issue with the 4GB model. I'm not sure if you can expect a patch or not.teknic1200
hmm, I remember reading on kotaku that someone tried using the 16gb thumb drive but still no luck. you will need an HDD..