Halo Masterchief Collection question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

In the presentation he says all the games are 1080p but he also says they are running on their original engines so does this mean they have just upped the resolution for the old games? That will look terrible.

Combat Evolved Anniversary looked completely pants on my 360 even with their alleged 'HD upgrade' (no way in anyone's language was that HD). Does anyone know if the game textures are remastered too and not just the resolution? I can't find any info on it. Thanks.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

I think Halo 2 is going to be remastered and the rest are from the 360 versions.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

@xhawk27 said:

I think Halo 2 is going to be remastered and the rest are from the 360 versions.

I had the idea they're all going to see slight bumps in resolution and textures, but only Halo 2 will be pretty much built up from the ground up.

wallacom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 wallacom
Member since 2005 • 221 Posts

Well, I'm sure 1080p is nicer than whatever x360 was running, but the real good news is 60fps. Plus the fact that you get 4 games on one CD, 100+ maps, all the multiplayers, Halo mini series and Halo 5 Beta. True remaster package that worth every penny. While Sony, on the other hand, Remaster a one year old Game and asks for $60.

EatShanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 EatShanna
Member since 2008 • 875 Posts

I've been wondering the same thing.

I know Halo 2 is a remake, but what about Halo: CE? It's the anniversary edition, which is an updated version with better graphics, but what about multiplayer? Will it feature better textures and effects, or is it 2001 graphics but at 1080/60FPS?

Likewise Halo 2's multiplayer, I know the single-player received a serious facelift, but what about multiplayer? Same 2004 graphics at 1080/60FPS, or did it receive a facelift as well?

XOne_ShotX91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 XOne_ShotX91
Member since 2014 • 152 Posts

I think 6 maps from Halo 2 have gotten the anniversary treatment, but Im not positive. Does anybody know if all map packs, across all 4 titles, will be included? Or is it just the base experience?

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#7 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

@xone_shotx91 said:

I think 6 maps from Halo 2 have gotten the anniversary treatment, but Im not positive. Does anybody know if all map packs, across all 4 titles, will be included? Or is it just the base experience?

ALL maps including dlc will be there. plus forge mode from 3-4

I think the 6 maps is across the entire board but don't mark my words on that

XOne_ShotX91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 XOne_ShotX91
Member since 2014 • 152 Posts

@k2theswiss: Alright, thank you. I figured DLC would be included, but I didnt hear them say anything so I wasnt sure. Anyway, I know Ascension is one of the maps that have gotten an overhaul in graphics. Not sure what else. I'd like to see Lockout too.

a55a55inx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#9 a55a55inx
Member since 2004 • 4188 Posts

All of the games in the Master Chief collection will be running at 1080p and, more importantly, at 60fps. Halo CE and Halo 2 will both have the "Anniversary-style" upgrade in graphics just like Halo CE Anniversary (however, like I mentioned, it will run at 1080p at 60fps this time around) The original code for the games remain in tact, the only changes are aesthetic. Halo 2 will also have its cinematics redone by "Blur Studio." In addition, Halo CE will finally have its original multiplayer playable online and will also receive the "Anniversary" treatment. 6 favorite Halo multiplayer maps have been upgraded to run on the next-gen Halo engine, the only one that has been confirmed so far is "Ascension"... my guesses for the other 5 maps would be: Lockout, Blood Gulch, Zanzibar, Hang' em High, and Battle Creek.

EatShanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 EatShanna
Member since 2008 • 875 Posts

Halo Anniversary's multiplayer was tied to Reach, wasn't it? Does that mean the version included in the collection will have updated graphics in SP, but MP will be 2001 graphics at 1080/60FPS?

What about Halo 2? Single-player features upgraded assets, but multi-player is 2004 graphics at 1080/60?

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 k2theswiss

@xone_shotx91 said:

@k2theswiss: Alright, thank you. I figured DLC would be included, but I didnt hear them say anything so I wasnt sure. Anyway, I know Ascension is one of the maps that have gotten an overhaul in graphics. Not sure what else. I'd like to see Lockout too.

i found out all the maps in halo 2 is getting the graphics update, BUT 6 of the halo 2 is getting reimaged using the halo engine for the xbox one.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By k2theswiss

@EatShanna said:

Halo Anniversary's multiplayer was tied to Reach, wasn't it? Does that mean the version included in the collection will have updated graphics in SP, but MP will be 2001 graphics at 1080/60FPS?

What about Halo 2? Single-player features upgraded assets, but multi-player is 2004 graphics at 1080/60?

the halo reach from halo 1 make is getting tossed out. they are using the real maps this time. Not sure if they go back and update the maps though

halo 2 will be also using theirs but 6 of them will be getting remade on the halo engine for xbox one

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#13 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

@k2theswiss said:

@EatShanna said:

the halo reach from halo 1 make is getting tossed out. they are using the real maps this time. Not sure if they go back and update the maps though

halo 2 will be also using theirs but 6 of them will be getting remade on the halo engine for xbox one

They're gonna keep the original Halo CE maps intact? Oh wow, that'll be kinda cool. I forget that if they did mention it during the presentation, but that'll be cool if they all get proper online. I guess in a way this will be like the Halo CE Anniversary Anniversary.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#14 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

i dont know if i'll be getting this collection.

Mercuria1_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Mercuria1_King
Member since 2014 • 278 Posts

@sukraj said:

Why not?

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 sukraj

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

Why not?

I've changed my mind i will be getting it just heard the game will run at 1080p at 60fps.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

Why not?

I've changed my mind i will be getting it just heard the game will run at 1080p at 60fps.

So you wouldn't have gotten it otherwise? Resolution isn't that big of a deal is it??

Mercuria1_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Mercuria1_King

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

Why not?

I am glad to hear that you changed your mind.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 sukraj

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

Why not?

R u getting Halo Collection.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 sukraj

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

Why not?

So you wouldn't have gotten it otherwise? Resolution isn't that big of a deal is it??

I dont think i would buy it if it wasn't in 1080p lol

Mercuria1_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Mercuria1_King

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

Why not?

I am getting it on Day one of it's release.

Mesomorphin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Mesomorphin
Member since 2013 • 903 Posts

@blueinheaven said:

Combat Evolved Anniversary looked completely pants on my 360 even with their alleged 'HD upgrade' (no way in anyone's language was that HD). Does anyone know if the game textures are remastered too and not just the resolution? I can't find any info on it. Thanks.

Do you even know what HD is? do you honestly think that Halo combat evolved anniversary was the sole game out of the entire library of 360 games to not be in HD...please I beg you man, stop talking like an idiot ;)

Mesomorphin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Mesomorphin

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

Why not?

YEAAAAAH! This guy knows what he's talking about! Honestly I just cant wait to jump back into halo 2's coop campaign with those goregous graphics!

Mercuria1_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mercuria1_King

@mesomorphin said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

Why not?

YEAAAAAH! This guy knows what he's talking about! Honestly I just cant wait to jump back into halo 2's coop campaign with those goregous graphics!

I can not wait to play all of the games in anticipation of Halo 5.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By blueinheaven

@mesomorphin said:

@blueinheaven said:

Do you even know what HD is? do you honestly think that Halo combat evolved anniversary was the sole game out of the entire library of 360 games to not be in HD...please I beg you man, stop talking like an idiot ;)

I know what HD is I've been a PC gamer with a high end rig for a long time. Taking crappy low res textures and increasing the resolution (thus highlighting the crappiness of the original textures even more) does NOT constitute HD. Most of the games on 360 (and PS3 for that matter) came nowhere near 720p either and hence were not HD. Do your research before calling someone an idiot.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By hrt_rulz01

@sukraj said:

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

Why not?

I dont think i would buy it if it wasn't in 1080p lol

Really? That's surprising.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@mercuria1_king said:

mesomorphin said:

@mercuria1_king said:

My only fear is that the new Halo developer, 343's Halo 4 was very disappointing. I am trying to lower my HYPE for Halo 5 after playing Halo 4,. Bungie did such a fantastic job with Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo ODST, and Halo Reach that my hopes were high with Halo 4. That said, Halo 4 was a decent game, but it wasn't Bungie level. Here's to hoping Halo 5 will be the Halo the fans wanted with Halo 4.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

Combat Evolved Anniversary had some nasty glitches (not saving checkpoints, freezing at checkpoints, some weird audio issues) I hope shit like this doesn't carry through.

Mercuria1_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Mercuria1_King

@SolidTy said:

@mercuria1_king said:

mesomorphin said:

@mercuria1_king said:

My only fear is that the new Halo developer, 343's Halo 4 was very disappointing. I am trying to lower my HYPE for Halo 5 after playing Halo 4,. Bungie did such a fantastic job with Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo ODST, and Halo Reach that my hopes were high with Halo 4. That said, Halo 4 was a decent game, but it wasn't Bungie level. Here's to hoping Halo 5 will be the Halo the fans wanted with Halo 4.

I feel that 343 will use the Master Chief Collection as a way to see what Halo fans want from the series and hopefully incorporate them into Halo 5.

Mesomorphin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mesomorphin

@blueinheaven said:

@mesomorphin said:

@blueinheaven said:

I know what HD is I've been a PC gamer with a high end rig for a long time. Taking crappy low res textures and increasing the resolution (thus highlighting the crappiness of the original textures even more) does NOT constitute HD. Most of the games on 360 (and PS3 for that matter) came nowhere near 720p either and hence were not HD. Do your research before calling someone an idiot.

Iam calling you out for being an idiot because even now you're still talking so much sh*t out of your arse! They didnt just increase the resolution with Halo ce anniversary, they added a whole new graphics layer on top of the original product...so what the f*ck are you talking about when you say "Taking crappy low res textures and increasing the resolution (thus highlighting the crappiness of the original textures even more) does NOT constitute HD" there isnt a single game on the 360/ps3's library that doesn't run at 720p HD. The resolution doesnt effect how good the f*cking graphics look, it effects the screen quality regardless how bad the graphics are. The only way Halo cs anniversary wouldnt of been running in HD would be if you weren't using a HD tv. And thats exactly how Halo ce anniversary is going to look in the upcoming Halo master chief collection!

notice the f*cking difference!

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@mercuria1_king said:

@SolidTy said:

@mercuria1_king said:

mesomorphin said:

@mercuria1_king said:

I feel that 343 will use the Master Chief Collection as a way to see what Halo fans want from the series and hopefully incorporate them into Halo 5.

Yes, I agree with that sentiment and I have thought that myself for some time. While I will manage my HYPE, I am hopeful for a better outcome. The Master Chief Collection is like practice session. Like a chance for new dev 343 to reset after Halo 4 and give 343 a chance to take notes to learn and hopefully improve Halo franchise after Halo 4's disappointment.

Right now, 343 are a Bungie cover band (even moreso with MC Collection), but I'm sure this new team at 343 want to break out of that image and strike out on their own.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 hrt_rulz01

@mesomorphin said:

@blueinheaven said:

@mesomorphin said:

@blueinheaven said:

Iam calling you out for being an idiot because even now you're still talking so much sh*t out of your arse! They didnt just increase the resolution with Halo ce anniversary, they added a whole new graphics layer on top of the original product...so what the f*ck are you talking about when you say "Taking crappy low res textures and increasing the resolution (thus highlighting the crappiness of the original textures even more) does NOT constitute HD" there isnt a single game on the 360/ps3's library that doesn't run at 720p HD. The resolution doesnt effect how good the f*cking graphics look, it effects the screen quality regardless how bad the graphics are. The only way Halo cs anniversary wouldnt of been running in HD would be if you weren't using a HD tv. And thats exactly how Halo ce anniversary is going to look in the upcoming Halo master chief collection!

Lol, not much difference at all...

Mercuria1_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Mercuria1_King

@SolidTy said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@SolidTy said:

@mercuria1_king said:

mesomorphin said:

@mercuria1_king said:

Yes, I agree with that sentiment and I have thought that myself for some time. While I will manage my HYPE, I am hopeful for a better outcome. The Master Chief Collection is like practice session. Like a chance for new dev 343 to reset after Halo 4 and give 343 a chance to take notes to learn and hopefully improve Halo franchise after Halo 4's disappointment.

Right now, 343 are a Bungie cover band (even moreso with MC Collection), but I'm sure this new team at 343 want to break out of that image and strike out on their own.

I have faith, some might call it blind faith that 343 will break out of Bungie's Halo shadow and make the series their own. It's going to be hard to wait for more Halo 5 news and for the game to be out.

Mesomorphin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Mesomorphin

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@mesomorphin said:

@blueinheaven said:

@mesomorphin said:

@blueinheaven said:

Hahaha yeeeeeeeh I know right lol

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 sukraj

@mercuria1_king said:

@mesomorphin said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

Why not?

Me too

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By blueinheaven

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@mesomorphin said:

@blueinheaven said:

@mesomorphin said:

@blueinheaven said:

Ah yes.... sorry, I get where you're coming from now. It doesn't matter how shit the graphics look as long as they up the screen resolution they can call it 'HD' and you will be absolutely fine with it. I'm one of the many idiots out there who expect a degree of graphical quality from anything with a 'HD' sticker on it. If they 'added a whole new graphics layer on top of the original product' f*** me I dread to think how shit the original one looked, it still looked archaic to me.

My question was simple I wanted to know if the graphic upgrade for the Masterchief Collection was an overhaul and not just another resolution jump with a minor 'alleged' tweak and you take humbrage at me pointing out how knobby Halo CE looks I don't know if you're an MS fanboy, a Halo fanboy or just 'an idiot'.

Mesomorphin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Mesomorphin

@blueinheaven said:

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@mesomorphin said:

@blueinheaven said:

@mesomorphin said:

@blueinheaven said:

Ah yes.... sorry, I get where you're coming from now. It doesn't matter how shit the graphics look as long as they up the screen resolution they can call it 'HD' and you will be absolutely fine with it. I'm one of the many idiots out there who expect a degree of graphical quality from anything with a 'HD' sticker on it. If they 'added a whole new graphics layer on top of the original product' f*** me I dread to think how shit the original one looked, it still looked archaic to me.

My question was simple I wanted to know if the graphic upgrade for the Masterchief Collection was an overhaul and not just another resolution jump with a minor 'alleged' tweak and you take humbrage at me pointing out how knobby Halo CE looks I don't know if you're an MS fanboy, a Halo fanboy or just 'an idiot'.

So you apologise and then you insult me again? huh....well okay.

The jump between the original HALO CE (which looked amazing when it was first released) and the anniversary edition is pretty noticeable from a graphics side! shit dude, halo/fable are the only two games that actually bother to re-release themselves in HD with better graphics! think about all the hd remastered games that have come out on ps3 and 360 like splinter cell/ tomb raider/ silent etc...all they are, are resolution upgrades, with the same dated graphics! Thats why I'am so thankful towards halo.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 blueinheaven

@mesomorphin said:

@blueinheaven said:

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@mesomorphin said:

@blueinheaven said:

@mesomorphin said:

@blueinheaven said:

The jump between the original HALO CE (which looked amazing when it was first released) and the anniversary edition is pretty noticeable from a graphics side! shit dude, halo/fable are the only two games that actually bother to re-release themselves in HD with better graphics! think about all the hd remastered games that have come out on ps3 and 360 like splinter cell/ tomb raider/ silent etc...all they are, are resolution upgrades, with the same dated graphics! Thats why I'am so thankful towards halo.

Look... you insulted me first I was quite happy receiving info and thanked you for concrete details and an interview I missed. I don't know if you're so defensive because you favour XBOX over PS3/PS4 but there's no need to be. I was just as pissed off with the PS3 'HD' offerings I couldn't see why they bothered to go near any of them if they weren't going to upgrade the textures.

I know the 360 is capable of much better textures than Halo CE Anniversary (I've seen it in other games actually Fable is one of them) so I was kind of let down. I really want to play the Halo games properly though so I just want to know they are getting a proper current gen overhaul not a lick of graphical paint. I will be buying multiplats on PS4 for now at least so it may well turn out I'm buying an X1 just for the Masterchief Collection (and probably Ryse) and I'm okay with that. I'm just getting my facts straight before I buy one. Sorry if we got off on the wrong foot, I appreciate you were trying to help but I don't like being called an idiot.

Mesomorphin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Mesomorphin

@blueinheaven said:

@mesomorphin said:

@blueinheaven said:

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@mesomorphin said:

@blueinheaven said:

@mesomorphin said:

@blueinheaven said:

Look... you insulted me first I was quite happy receiving info and thanked you for concrete details and an interview I missed. I don't know if you're so defensive because you favour XBOX over PS3/PS4 but there's no need to be. I was just as pissed off with the PS3 'HD' offerings I couldn't see why they bothered to go near any of them if they weren't going to upgrade the textures.

I know the 360 is capable of much better textures than Halo CE Anniversary (I've seen it in other games actually Fable is one of them) so I was kind of let down. I really want to play the Halo games properly though so I just want to know they are getting a proper current gen overhaul not a lick of graphical paint. I will be buying multiplats on PS4 for now at least so it may well turn out I'm buying an X1 just for the Masterchief Collection (and probably Ryse) and I'm okay with that. I'm just getting my facts straight before I buy one. Sorry if we got off on the wrong foot, I appreciate you were trying to help but I don't like being called an idiot.

I currently own a xbox one but I do intend on purchasing a ps4 in due time, I'am not biased toward either system, I just appreciate games/graphics/story/gameplay in games more so than the average gamer. I never called you an idiot, I stated that you where speaking like one because you kept saying that there was no way that Halo anniversary was in HD, when it actually was. Iam no fanboy but I really do favour the halo games over most others, and because of that this collection is perfect to me, however if you do decide to invest into a xbox one, there are plenty of other games out there that are exclusive that you are definitely going to want to look into! If you're not already a fan of the halo games, then dont just buy a xbox one for Halo ;)

ps: Ryse has incredible graphics, voice acting and story! the gameplay is a bit repetitive though but its fun to say the least ;)

Mercuria1_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Mercuria1_King

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@mesomorphin said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

Why not?

Me too

Which Halo was your favorite?

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 blueinheaven

@mesomorphin said:

@blueinheaven said:

@mesomorphin said:

@blueinheaven said:

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@mesomorphin said:

@blueinheaven said:

@mesomorphin said:

@blueinheaven said:

I currently own a xbox one but I do intend on purchasing a ps4 in due time, I'am not biased toward either system, I just appreciate games/graphics/story/gameplay in games more so than the average gamer. I never called you an idiot, I stated that you where speaking like one because you kept saying that there was no way that Halo anniversary was in HD, when it actually was. Iam no fanboy but I really do favour the halo games over most others, and because of that this collection is perfect to me, however if you do decide to invest into a xbox one, there are plenty of other games out there that are exclusive that you are definitely going to want to look into! If you're not already a fan of the halo games, then dont just buy a xbox one for Halo ;)

ps: Ryse has incredible graphics, voice acting and story! the gameplay is a bit repetitive though but its fun to say the least ;)

I don't know if I count as a Halo fan or not. I played the first one on the original XBOX and liked it but never finished it and then just kind of lost touch with it till the 360 when I played Halo CE Anniversary which was just too rough round the edges for me. I'm spoiled by playing most games on PC I suppose but I'm excited about playing all four Halos I really love the music in fact that was what got me into it on the original XBOX so I know I'll get an X1 anyway.

There were enough excellent exclusives on both PS3 and 360 last gen to justify my purchases of both 100 times over, no reason to think it will be any different this time around.

Mesomorphin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Mesomorphin

@mercuria1_king For me atleast, Halo 3 without a doubt. Although Halo 2 definitely came close!

Mercuria1_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Mercuria1_King

@mesomorphin said:

@mercuria1_king For me atleast, Halo 3 without a doubt. Although Halo 2 definitely came close!

Halo 2 is my favorite game of the series.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By sukraj

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@mesomorphin said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

Why not?

Me too

I enjoyed Halo and Halo 2.

Mercuria1_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Mercuria1_King

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@mesomorphin said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

Why not?

Me too

Same here, I can not wait to play them.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By sukraj

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@mesomorphin said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

@mercuria1_king said:

@sukraj said:

Why not?

Me too

Same here, I can not wait to play them.

me too

cejay0813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#48 cejay0813
Member since 2004 • 1939 Posts

@vl4d_l3nin: Whadyaknow, same as the original Halo CE. I experienced all these things playing the game when it first dropped on Xbox. And that was back when patches were virtually unheard of on consoles