halo is terrible

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fallenph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 fallenph
Member since 2009 • 72 Posts
ok so i have never liked the halo series specialy online but now i just watched the halo preview and it looked like the worst out of them all idk wat all the hype is about this game
Kill_ZONE2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 Kill_ZONE2
Member since 2006 • 863 Posts
You mean Halo Wars? Yeah that game is rubbish... played it at my friend's place. It's not like StarCraft when you can have 200 units (or 400 zerglings) out in a map!! The army size is wayy to small.. But you know, when Halo 1st came out great game!! Halo 2 was like an expansion for me... and well Halo 3 was pretty overhyped.
zeppelin_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 zeppelin_64
Member since 2006 • 3924 Posts
You know Halo Wars is nothing like the original Halo games right? It's an RTS, where as the others are FPS's. I like to call it a spinoff, it's not following the tradition of Halo.
raylewisnfl52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 raylewisnfl52
Member since 2005 • 7146 Posts
Which one are you talking about first
fallenph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 fallenph
yeah halo wars. the only halo iv played was halo2 and that was cause my bro left his xbox at my house once and only game he had and i played halo 3 online terrible
vendettared468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 vendettared468
Member since 2006 • 4437 Posts
It's like 2007 all over again. :roll:
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts
I thought Halo wars is great and i'm buying it. I'm actually getting COD:Waw and Halo wars the same day. Although it's not the best RTS i've ever played but i thought it was still enjoyable.
GwannaSauna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GwannaSauna
Member since 2008 • 583 Posts

Yeah, the Halo series suck...

By the way, what's the unit cap for Halo Wars?

a55a55inx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#9 a55a55inx
Member since 2004 • 4188 Posts

yeah halo wars. the only halo iv played was halo2 and that was cause my bro left his xbox at my house once and only game he had and i played halo 3 online terrible fallenph

It's harder to like something that you're not very good at... (this goes for everything, not just video games) everyone who really enjoys Halo3, has been playing since Halo CE (when there weren't many good FPS's on consoles)

Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts
RTS =/= FPS. While it has the Halo name, you really can't compare it to the others.
chefstubbies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 chefstubbies
Member since 2007 • 2583 Posts

ok so i have never liked the halo series specialy online but now i just watched the halo preview and it looked like the worst out of them all idk wat all the hype is about this gamefallenph

Halo has been out for years...why would you only be watching a preview for it now?

chefstubbies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 chefstubbies
Member since 2007 • 2583 Posts

yeah halo wars. the only halo iv played was halo2 and that was cause my bro left his xbox at my house once and only game he had and i played halo 3 online terrible fallenph

Oh, now I see what you're talking about. What a misleading thread.

Anyways...I would hardly say that Halo games are terrible. Just boring in my opinion.

MrArmageddon8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MrArmageddon8
Member since 2007 • 6846 Posts

For a console RTS its ok, but games like Company of Heroes, Total War, Supreme Commander, and Dawn of War kick its ass.

yaljarani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 yaljarani
Member since 2003 • 352 Posts
WOW! It seems like most of the people on this thread seemed to have gotten an early copy of the game and have thoroughly played it enough to give an honest opinion about it...oh wait, when does it come out again? Hm...March 3, I must have been in a coma for a couple weeks and missed the release. For all you jackasses criticizing the game, how about you play it first. I swear, the ignorance in this thread is really annoying. You played the demo, sure, didn't like it, okay. Does that mean the full game sucks? Maybe you just don't like Halo, or maybe you just don't like RTSs but don't go around making statements like halo sucks when you haven't played halo wars yet. This goes to the OP and all else saying it sucks. You can tell me it sucks, once you prove to me that you've played the full retail game.
doomsoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#15 doomsoth
Member since 2003 • 10094 Posts
Real original. Next topic.
doomsoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#16 doomsoth
Member since 2003 • 10094 Posts
[QUOTE="Kill_ZONE2"]You mean Halo Wars? Yeah that game is rubbish... played it at my friend's place. It's not like StarCraft when you can have 200 units (or 400 zerglings) out in a map!! The army size is wayy to small..

If that's all you have to complain about the game, that's not much. You don't need a massive army to do damage. Ever seen 300?
agdell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#17 agdell
Member since 2008 • 46 Posts
the halo series are amazing, why do you think they have made so much money?
SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SSBFan12
Member since 2008 • 11981 Posts
ok so i have never liked the halo series specialy online but now i just watched the halo preview and it looked like the worst out of them all idk wat all the hype is about this gamefallenph
Which halo game?
ihopNESS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ihopNESS
Member since 2008 • 179 Posts

Ever Tried Halo Or any of the other games halo realated?

Or you just Judged it by the looks...

yaljarani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 yaljarani
Member since 2003 • 352 Posts
[QUOTE="ihopNESS"]

Ever Tried Halo Or any of the other games halo realated?

Or you just Judged it by the looks...

By looks, like i stated in my post above...he pisses me off.
360hammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 360hammer
Member since 2009 • 2596 Posts

WOW! It seems like most of the people on this thread seemed to have gotten an early copy of the game and have thoroughly played it enough to give an honest opinion about it...oh wait, when does it come out again? Hm...March 3, I must have been in a coma for a couple weeks and missed the release. For all you jackasses criticizing the game, how about you play it first. I swear, the ignorance in this thread is really annoying. You played the demo, sure, didn't like it, okay. Does that mean the full game sucks? Maybe you just don't like Halo, or maybe you just don't like RTSs but don't go around making statements like halo sucks when you haven't played halo wars yet. This goes to the OP and all else saying it sucks. You can tell me it sucks, once you prove to me that you've played the full retail game.yaljarani

Ever heard of a torrent? Calm down it's not that big of deal.

fallenph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 fallenph

[QUOTE="fallenph"]yeah halo wars. the only halo iv played was halo2 and that was cause my bro left his xbox at my house once and only game he had and i played halo 3 online terrible a55a55inx

It's harder to like something that you're not very good at... (this goes for everything, not just video games) everyone who really enjoys Halo3, has been playing since Halo CE (when there weren't many good FPS's on consoles)

its not that i was bad it just bored me and didnt like it

SexyPorkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SexyPorkins
Member since 2007 • 1222 Posts
[QUOTE="a55a55inx"]

[QUOTE="fallenph"]yeah halo wars. the only halo iv played was halo2 and that was cause my bro left his xbox at my house once and only game he had and i played halo 3 online terrible fallenph

its not that i was bad it just bored me and didnt like it

Ok, so just because you were bored playing Halo 3 multiplayer it means it's "terrible?" Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.